• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba Visits The US - Details Of Vichar

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
actually we ppl in Jathas basically take anyone as anti-Panth who stands against Dssam Granth.

Amanpreet Singh ji,

Guru Fateh,

Thanks for sharing your Taliban mentality which has nothing to do with Sikhi. It is sad to notice that you are proud of this Taliban mindset whereas SGGS, our ONLY GURU teaches us to be open minded which helps build the trait of pragmatism, the cornerstone of Sikhi.

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
WJKK WJKF

Tejwant Singh Ji and Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji, sorry if I misunderstood you, actually we ppl in Jathas basically take anyone as anti-Panth who stands against Dssam Granth.Right now I am busy in exams just wait for a week I will give you some Charitars.
Thankyou
Amanpreet Singh:)

If we see the return of the Charitars, then predict the return of The Khalsa Fauj and/or reports from cyberspace from his blog. :whisling: Or read it now:
http://thekhalsafauj.blogspot.com/

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Amanpreet Singh ji

In your post, "Dassam Bani is just explanation of SGGS, it has nothing against or different than SGGS." - But I thought the Mool Mantar was the touchstone that explains how we should understand SGGS.

Another question -- it always comes up in discussions like these. Why does Akaali Kirtan Jatha believe that it speaks for the "panth" -- the entire "Panth?" When was official approval given for this point of view, which seems to be dispersed throughout all of the AKJ "panthic" publications? Who were the officials that draped AKJ with this mantle of authority? Maybe you could explain that to me. I have never been able to find the paper trail by which the authority of AKJ to protect the panth from its errors was documented. :welcome: Even the Buddha Dal considers AKJ to be bigoted and narrow-minded, and even misled. I believe I do know the reasons for that.

May 24, 2008
Narayan Jot Ji , IMHO AKJ , DDT & whole lot of PANTHIC ORGANISATIONS are on payrolls of agencies out to promote divisive agendas like MEAT , Dasham Granth ,Moolmantar , Role of women in Sikh Religious practices ( being polluted during SOME days of the month ) . Now neo-Panthic organisations like Congress backed Dal Khalsa , ( communist/atheist )Spokesman newspaper , Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana , Inder Singh Ghagga & their lot of GANG MEMBERS have gone a step furthur & introduced AGENDAS like Whole of DG is not written by Tenth Master which directly implies that no DG means no NITNEM , No Amrit .
2 .Ardass needs to be changed because it starts with Bhagauti which means Devi Bhagwati & not sword as it is made out to be .
3.No Amrit Vela as Amrocial hours , any time you remember God is Amrit Vela .
4. No 84 Lac Joonies means no TRANSMIGRATION of soul .
5.There are at least tens of mistakes in Sikh Rehat Maryada so it needs to be CHANGED .
6 . Raagmala is already disputed because Sikh Rehat Maryada mentions this ( that it is disputed ) , so why AKJ is hell bent on proving it to be Gurbani .
The list is very very long but I feel no organisation is free from this AFFILIATION DISEASE . But they are committing a very grave crime in selling the interest of Sikhism to Hindus & diluting its UNIQUENESS & Unity for which coming generations will not forgive them . The Sikh Panth hoped to look towards Western Sikhs to bring some sense into all this play but they have proved to be no better . 3HO Sikhs are a total disaster with Sikhnet & all 3HO people supporting Yoga & hell bent on proving Sikhism to be a sect of Vaishvinite Hinduism as if it is some sort of another one ( AGENDA ). Only SPN seems to me as doing excellent work & free from such affiliations in my opinion .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalbirkji

Thanks for your reply. It can become a source of dismay for me and a lot of others. I think I will stick with my SMC workbooks, and keep my intuitions close, as well as members like you in my mind.

And -- thank you for that wonderful vote of confidence in SPN -- because Aman Singh ji and the people who started this network in 2004 began a voyage of discovery with a mission of open-mindedness coupled with responsibility to Gurmat values that has not been easy to communicate 100 percent of the time. By the Grace of the Guru SPN was already navigating in that direction by the time I discovered it. Every so often we go too far in one direction, too far in the other, but most of the time this ship stays its course. :)

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The SPN Ship stays on course..simply because the Captain has his Charts..and the crew is loyal....even tsunamis in the form of "alleged slanderous allegations".... thrown at spn on other forums etc didnt even..shake our resolve one little bit...or cause any drop in visitors or members joining in..the NINDAKS fell flat on their faces !!
SPN has a long journey ahead...and i cnat wait for more value added additions..our new logo etc...that will take SPN into Warp Speed !!:):):):)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The SPN Ship stays on course..simply because the Captain has his Charts..and the crew is loyal....even tsunamis in the form of "alleged slanderous allegations".... thrown at spn on other forums etc didnt even..shake our resolve one little bit...or cause any drop in visitors or members joining in..the NINDAKS fell flat on their faces !!
SPN has a long journey ahead...and i cnat wait for more value added additions..our new logo etc...that will take SPN into Warp Speed !!:):):):)

Starship not battleship. It sounds like the future.

Dec 1, 2006
Charitropakhyan is full of lies. If someone wants to do mantree bhoopat sambaad on that, I give person to come to Toronto and we can do live mantree bhoopat sambaad. Mantree bhoopat sambaad followers are very scared of having live mantree bhoopat sambaad because thier lies won't work on live talk. E.g. declaring poet Shyam to be 10th Nanak. What is next? Declaring Einstein as pen name of 10th Nanak? ANything is expected from Dasam Granth promoters though. Making stuff up and talking lies is their bread and butter.

http://thekhalsafauj.blogspot.com

Visit the blog and gain understanding about Dasam Granth's reality. Mahakaal's Sikhs are welcome to read the blog while not under influence.

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
It was my first time to read passages from Bhai kahn singh Ji's book and also from the book of Harbhjan singh Ji.
But Pro Dasam granth ji people refere to these very books!!
There is something which is not being told by someone.
Why do not they discuss and decide. Open discussion is what our religion promotes.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM