• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana - A Debate

Feb 7, 2008
Re: Allagation of sexual abuse by S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana Ji.

<<<I do not believe in miracles, and the Guru's own conduct confirms this. They did not perform miracles and did not ascribe to them.>>>

Miracles are not caused.God does those for His devotees.You believe in Bani but miracle of sulhi khan is in Bani only.Have you not read that.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

<<<I do not believe in miracles, and the Guru's own conduct confirms this. They did not perform miracles and did not ascribe to them.>>>

Miracles are not caused.God does those for His devotees.You believe in Bani but miracle of sulhi khan is in Bani only.Have you not read that.

Post it here and we'll discuss it.

Feb 7, 2008

Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl: sulhI qy nwrwiex rwKu ] (825-2, iblwvlu, mÚ 5)
sulhee tay naaraa-in raakh.
The Lord saved me from Sulhi Khan.
sulhI kw hwQu khI n phucY sulhI hoie mUAw nwpwku ]1] rhwau ] (825-2, iblwvlu, mÚ 5)
sulhee kaa haath kahee na pahuchai sulhee ho-ay moo-aa naapaak. ||1|| rahaa-o.
The emperor did not succeed in his plot, and he died in disgrace. ||1||Pause||
kwiF kuTwru Ksim isru kwitAw iKn mih hoie gieAw hY Kwku ] (825-3, iblwvlu, mÚ 5)
kaadh kuthaar khasam sir kaati-aa khin meh ho-ay ga-i-aa hai khaak.
The Lord and Master raised His axe, and chopped off his head; in an instant, he was reduced to dust. ||1||
mMdw icqvq icqvq picAw ijin ricAw iqin dInw Dwku ]1] (825-3, iblwvlu, mÚ 5)
mandaa chitvat chitvat pachi-aa jin rachi-aa tin deenaa Dhaak. ||1||
Plotting and planning evil, he was destroyed. The One who created him, gave him a push.
puqR mIq Dnu ikCU n rihE su Coif gieAw sB BweI swku ] (825-4, iblwvlu, mÚ 5)
putar meet Dhan kichhoo na rahi-o so chhod ga-i-aa sabh bhaa-ee saak.
Of his sons, friends and wealth, nothing remains; he departed, leaving behind all his brothers and relatives.
khu nwnk iqsu pRB bilhwrI ijin jn kw kIno pUrn vwku ]2]18]104] (825-5, iblwvlu, mÚ 5)
kaho naanak tis parabh balihaaree jin jan kaa keeno pooran vaak. ||2||18||104||
Says Nanak, I am a sacrifice to God,

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA

Inder Singh ji

That shabad doesnt advocate mircale, it is "thanks" offered to the Creator by Fifth Nanak

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

Inder Singh ji

That shabad doesnt advocate mircale, it is "thanks" offered to the Creator by Fifth Nanak

I concur. I cannot see whether the miracle is in this.

The real miracle as I see it in Sikhi was that Jacklas became Lions and the Sparrow managed to challenge the Hawk!!

That was enough of a miracle for me.

But who knows in another hundred years people will say our Guru's magically tranformed a Jackal into a lion and a sparrow into a hawk?:whisling:

Feb 14, 2006
Re: Allegation of sexual abuse by S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana Ji.

Harjas Kaur Khalsa: "A lot of people don't really understand the complex issues involving the manipulation of Sikh faith and identity by the government of India. Sangat piare jio please watch the videos are they will provide a better perspective for understanding people like Kala Afghana, sant Nirankaris and the dissemination campaign by Indian intelligence agencies on Sikh religious teaching to divide Sikhs. Let's not forget the larger picture at stake here in all these delicate issues in the Panth today."

Randip Singh: "Which Narankari's are you refereing to?

I am sure you are aware there is a difference between Uslee and Naquli Narankari's? You are aware that the uslee Narankari's are responsible for Sikhism and much of its present day form?"
After the fall of Maharanja Ranjit Singh's empire Baba Dyal Singh began a movement in resistence to the Sanatan absorption which was occuring within Sikhi. His movement became known as the Nirankari movement. Naquli (new fake Sikhs) Nirankaris are a sanatan organization associated with Arya Samaj. And the Usli Nirankaris associated with Singh Sabha.

Obviously I am referring to the Sant Nirankaris of Gurbachan Singh which are under social boycott by Akal Takhat Sahib Ji for their massacre of the Gursikhs during Baisakhi 1978. And I am alluding to those government affiliated groups which are sanatan in character which have as their deliberate mission in collusion with Indian intelligence agencies, the eradication of Sikhism as a separate identity from the national (Hindu) character. We can see that historically, Sikhism even at the time of the kingdom of Maharaja Ranjit Singh was the erosion of Gursikhi as had traditionally been taught.

Gurmat Gursikhi is that Sikhism which predated all these historical movements and seeks to return the image of the Khalsa to that which was original to Guru Gobind Singh Ji. The present day form of Sikhism is undeniably tainted by the Ghallughara. It's only absent from the current memory that Indian government went hunting amritdhari's in the 1980's and 1990's. It was called Operation Woodrose. Now Punjab is secularized, most youth cut hair, GOI sponsored sant deras which Hinduize Sikhism and undermine the separate identity of Sikhs abound. And anyone doubts a correlation when for 25 years there was a slaughter against the Sikh appearance?

*****personal remarks deleted*****

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Just working my way through this to see if I can follow along. ;)

Let's debate issues rather than people indeed. KA as a public personality has become an issue within the Panth. By extension we can speak of his Missionary support groups. If you think you are sounding open-minded, it's rather hollow and hypocritical in my estimation. Since, KA's behaviors and utterances are for the public record, they thus become part of the debate. Correct.

Once KA became a public figure, everything he utters are subject to debate. He forfeits any chance to claim libel or slander unless he can prove it in a court of law. Even if it is innuendo and hearsay.
Slander in this context is a legal term, not as part of informal useage. .

noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation : he is suing the TV network for slander. Compare with libel .
a false and malicious spoken statement : I've had just about all I can stomach of your slanders.
verb [ trans. ]
make false and damaging statements about (someone) : they were accused of slandering the head of state.

Note in the examples that individuals are targets of slander, not organizations or states. This is relevant to a later issue I raise.

What is being said about him isn't innuendo and hearsay from any vicious gossip mag in the false way you allege against his detractors, Panthic Weekly and the Tapoban Singhs.

Randip ji has expressed an opinion. An opinion can be neither true nor false.

I reiterate, if anyone is guilty of actionable slander it is you randip singh.

Explain. How is it even possible for Randip ji to slander an organization - especially a news organization like Panthic Weely? Facts reported by news organizations are routinely challenged by individuals and groups. The editorial positions of these organizations are their opinions, and as such have no special privileges or protections against being criticized. To slander is to damage the reputation of an individual, possibly leading to loss of status or income. Neither Panthic Weekly nor Tapoban Singhs are vulnerable to slander because they are organizations.

You throw wild accusations which are irresponsible and without verification. Sant Mat is an organization affiliated with Radhasoami.

Is it OK to use innuendo and hearsay to criticize Sant Mat or Radhasoami, insofar as they could be in league with anti-Panthic forces?

You are deliberately inserting charged accusations to smear one group into another in a propagandistic way. Take care to use accuracy in your allegations. It is not a debate to undermine the public confidence in these legal entities, AKJ, Panthic Weekly, Tapoban, DDT, and Akal Takht Sahib Ji.

I asked about this once before and did not get an answer from forum members. Panthic Weekly just like other news organizations and media is legally incorporated for tax. liabiilty, etc. I cannot seem to find out whether it is officially and/or legally associated with any religious organization and have searched its web site several times. Is it incorporated as a religious organization? If so how? Since Panthic Weekly has an op/ed section can we make the inference that it welcomes debate and disagreement with its point of view?

And you call yourself a historian. Are you this loose with all your facts? You broadly and without basis accuse Panthicly affiliated organizations

What do you mean by Panthicly affiliated? What do you mean by Panth, with a capital "P"? The panth is not a legal organization -- it is a group of people who share religious views, like-minded Sikhs -- with moral leadership offered to the people who are on the panth by more than one organization and individual. Akal Takt provides spiritual and religious leadership to the panth.

Explain how AKJ, Panthic Weekly, Tapoban, DDT are legally affiliated with the panth? Obviously some parts of the panth are affiliated with those groups. But these groups do not lead or define the panth in its entirety. There are Sikhs who have never even heard of AKJ or Tapoban.

as the equivalent of Radhasoami and Wahabi Islam? Get some credibility please. Stop brandishing dramatic opinion as fact.

Why should Randip ji be excluded? It doesn't seem fair.

Your "scholarship" doesn't impress anyone.

Opinion I thought.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

hypnowheel1.gif

Somebrainwashing'sgoingonhere.
Thismightmakeyouforgetwhatissuesyouarediscussing.
Itismeanttopacifyyourthoughts
sothatyoucanrelaxthetensionandthinkstraight
toaddresstheissuesathand.

Feb 14, 2006

The SANT NIRANKARIS are a recent phenomenon and they have nothing in common with the Nirankari sect of the Sikhs, except for the name. They are not even a schism split from it... These Nirankaris have no affiliation with any of the known religious traditions. In any case, they have nothing in common with Sikh religion and own no connection with it. They welcome to their fold people from all religions. In this way, they form a freemasonry of faiths held together by the person of the leader, who is believed by the faithful to be the incarnation of God...

He retains his Sikh form, as did his predecessors. In imitation of Guru Gobind Singh's Panj Piare (the Five Beloved of Sikh history), he has created his Sat Sitare (Seven Stars). The names of venerable Sikh personages from history are assigned to members of the leader's family and his followers... In Nirankari congregations Gurbani is frequently and copiously quoted, but with a deliberate slant. The purpose invariably is disapprobation of the Sikh way of life. Sikh Scriptures are quoted and expounded openly to suit the Nirankari bias.

The genesis of the real trouble between the Nirankaris and Akalis goes back to the years when Mrs. Gandhi headed the Union Government. She wanted to weaken the Shiromani Akali Dal but found that Akalis could not be brought to heel. She thought of an elaborate plan to strengthen the Nirankari sect not only in Punjab but throughout the country and abroad also. Official patronage was extended to the Nirankaris much to the chagin of Akalis who have always considered the Nirankaris as heretics. In pursuit of this policy of divide and rule, Mrs. Gandhi personally gave clearance for a diplomatic passport to be issued to the Nirankari chief, and the Indian High Commissioners and Ambassadors abroad were instructed to show him respect and regard. This was meant to help the sect to improve its image and increase its following abroad. During Mrs. Gandhi's regime, the Nirankaris were known to be receiving financial help from secret Government funds, not open to audit or scrutiny by Parliament.
- Sat Pal Baghi of Ferozepore in Chandigarh Edition of Indian Express in the last week of April, 1978.

A Gateway to Sikhism | Today in Sikh History : 13th February*-*A Gateway to Sikhism

3288_10patshah_banna.jpg
3288_jameinsa.jpg

Comparison of dera chief Ram Rahim during his new amrit ceremony, Jam-E-Insaa, with Sat Sitare in place of Panj Piare, is sadly the same amrit ceremony Gurbachana of sant Nirankaris tried to establish before he was killed in retaliation for his massacre of the 13 Gursikhs during baisakhi 1978. It isn't "open-mindedness" it's blindness to tolerate the government attack on Sikh identity which never seems to end.

Bodies-7511351.jpg

Bodies of 13 Gursikhs killed by sant Nirankaris under Gurbachana, 1978.

InnocentSikh.jpg
I19403-2004Jun06

Dera Sacha Sauda premis and comparison with RSS

Interesting a "peaceful ashram and dera" arms its premis with RSS style lathis as seen in this attack by the dera against an amritdhari protester. And all during the dera Sacha Sauda controversy, the GOI newsmedia could not stop from threatening that it was a resurgence of Sikh separatism, and that Sikh militants were being armed by Pakistani intelligence services.

Shaheed_KanwaljitSingh.jpg

Saheed Bhai Kanwaljit Singh
Murdered by supporters of Dera Sacha Sauda in May 2007.

And today while government and police continue to dismiss charges against wealthy dera Sacha Sauda head guru Ram Rahim, intelligence agencies continue to create false charges against Gursikhs. Please sangat piare jio, take a moment to do ardaas for 21 year old Bibi Parveen Kaur Ji who is being torturedin police custody, accused of a plot to blow herself up to assassinate Ram Rahim. It is another attempt by GOI to associate Sikhs with Al Queda and terrorism in the public mind. Ghalughara has not ended. GOI is still waging war against the Sikh identity.

Panthic Weekly: Police Take Revenge on Relative of Ex-Cop Turned Freedom Fighter
Family meeting with Parveen

If a government such as the Government of India engages in this degree of misinformation, deliberate infiltration, financial support of dubious sects and breakaway schismatic movements all under the umbrella of either Congress or Hindutva patronage... you do not question the motives of Kala Afghana, having been a high ranking member of the police intelligence services and making himself an associate of Bhindranwale during a time of militance? It doesn't strike you odd in the least that this man, is a former policemen suddenly becomes a prolific Sikh scholar challenging every basic tenet of Sikh religion in the clothes of a traditionalist amritdhari granthi?

It is beyond reason not to question Kala Afghana's background and motives against the backdrop of recent history and current events.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007

Harjas Ji,

GOI has always used its major political weapon - divide and rule. After we've discussed these issues, let's find a solution to it. Historical events would give a clue of the rise and fall of empires. Our ideal is not just survival but Raj. Let's all put our heads together to gain Raj in the Punjab. GOI cannot do anything much if Khalsa intelligence is outside of India. It's even easier task with online resources like Videos. etc.

Here's a link which gives ample clues :
BBC News | SOUTH ASIAN | Has Hindu nationalism united or divided modern India?

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Just working my way through this to see if I can follow along. ;)

Opinion I thought.

If Randip is sued, here is his defense :advocate:

Fair comment on a matter of public interest, statements made with an honest belief in their truth on a matter of public interest (official acts) are defenses to a defamation claim, even if such arguments are logically unsound; if a reasonable person could honestly entertain such an opinion, the statement is protected.
Defamation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now which jurisdiction :whisling:

Feb 14, 2006

Once KA became a public figure, everything he utters are subject to debate. He forfeits any chance to claim libel or slander unless he can prove it in a court of law. Even if it is innuendo and hearsay. Slander in this context is a legal term, not as part of informal useage...make false and damaging statements about (someone) : they were accused of slandering the head of state.

Note in the examples that individuals are targets of slander, not organizations or states. This is relevant to a later issue I raise.

libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact, and is not clearly identified as an opinion.

While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue...

Most states provide for a party defamed by a periodical to demand a published retraction. If the correction is made, then there is no right to file a lawsuit. The rules covering libel against a "public figure" (particularly a political or governmental person) are special, based on U. S. Supreme Court decisions...
At least in American case law, the only element which would prevent randip singh from being liable for published slander (libel) against recognized entities such as the Newspaper Panthic weekly or the organizations DDT, 3HO, AKJ would be that he expresses his opinion and clearly acknowledges as such, and does not assert what amounts to a falsehood under authority of being a historian asserting a false fact.

I asked about this once before and did not get an answer from forum members. Panthic Weekly just like other news organizations and media is legally incorporated for tax. liabiilty, etc. I cannot seem to find out whether it is officially and/or legally associated with any religious organization and have searched its web site several times. Is it incorporated as a religious organization? If so how? Since Panthic Weekly has an op/ed section can we make the inference that it welcomes debate and disagreement with its point of view?
What does this have to do with anything?

What do you mean by Panthicly affiliated? What do you mean by Panth, with a capital "P"? The panth is not a legal organization -- it is a group of people who share religious views, like-minded Sikhs -- with moral leadership offered to the people who are on the panth by more than one organization and individual. Akal Takt provides spiritual and religious leadership to the panth.

Explain how AKJ, Panthic Weekly, Tapoban, DDT are legally affiliated with the panth? Obviously some parts of the panth are affiliated with those groups. But these groups do not lead or define the panth in its entirety. There are Sikhs who have never even heard of AKJ or Tapoban.
The Panth, per se is that which is affiliated with and recognized by Akal Takht Sahib, as opposed to a breakaway splinter group which considers itself to have Sikh identity but does not bring itself under the organizational structure of Sikhism by recognizing the authority Akal Takht. Such would be Radhasoami, Naamdhari, or other private congregations or groups. Because Akal Takht doesn't consider these groups "Sikh" they don't fall under the discipline of Akal Takht Sahib.

Regardless of DDT, AKJ, 3HO having the Panthic affiliation with Akal Takht, which is a religious designation giving them the right to be acknowledged as "Sikh," each of the above groups independantly as corporate bodies retains the right to recourse under law in the countries where they are registered. Even Akal Takht, like the Vatican, has lawyers and serves a corporate function.

I only urge common sense and caution when maligning the reputation of corporate entities, particularly a newpaper. Because it is objectionable to destroy the public confidence in such organizations. Besides which, it just brings the Sikh spirit of the forum down to malign Sikh groups (Which is what I mean by Panthic with a capitol "P.")
as the equivalent of Radhasoami and Wahabi Islam? Get some credibility please. Stop brandishing dramatic opinion as fact.

Why should Randip ji be excluded? It doesn't seem fair.

Your "scholarship" doesn't impress anyone.
Opinion I thought.
I was referencing randip singhs claim that we debate issues not people, and by American Case Law, organizations. Because it was by inference that we discuss relevant factual issues and dont degenerate into mud-slinging for the sake of creating disharmony or over-extending into actionable slanders which could harm the professional reputation of certain agencies, such as the newspaper Panthic Weekly. And no it is not entirely clear when randip singh makes his assertions whether he is speaking from the professional category as a "historian" which he so often reminds us, or individually as expressing a personal opinion.

To say you disagree with the above organizations or even the institution of Akal Takht is altogether of a different nature than to assert Panthic Weekly is fraudulent in their newsreporting aand bases their stories on hearsay and innnuendo. Even AKJ as an incorporated entity could initiate legal action against a presumed published libel. It would seem not the direction we want to be taking as a forum which discusses issues rather than nindya. Most Sikh forums stop mud-slinging against Panthic Jathas. Why does the forum moderator of this one permit it, even argue in support of it's defense? What kind of fairness are you speaking of?

Because the accusations randip singh makes against groups he does not agree with seem to cross the line of what is accepted by impugning the integrity of another and are unsupported statements of conjecture, I would ask that they be toned down, or qualified with supportable facts which would make them issues rather than statements of abuse. But what kind of reputation do we have as forum contributors to stoop so low as to engage in unsupported slander against Panthically affiliated Sikh groups? Why not discuss points of disagreement rather than organizations? Lets discuss keski as kakkar! Why impugn the AKJ?

What is randip singh being excluded from? No one thus far has commited slander or libel against Kala Afghana. Everything discussed has been supported either with lawsuit citation number or videotape of him directly. Should randip singh then be given blanket permission to smear and besmirch the reputations of Panthically recognized Sikh organizations on a public Sikh forum? And why and how would this be "fair?"

When I make reference to Panthic or Panthically recognized groups it is because I have loyalty to the Sikh Panth and do not believe in dragging my brothers and sisters in the dirt. We have enough enemies already. I ask you as a moderator how impugning the professional reputation of incorporated legal entities is fair and acceptable in a discussion about the problems associated with KA?

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

Let's debate issues rather than people indeed. KA as a public personality has become an issue within the Panth. By extension we can speak of his Missionary support groups. *******************

I reiterate, if anyone is guilty of actionable slander it is you randip singh. You throw wild accusations which are irresponsible and without verification. Sant Mat is an organization affiliated with Radhasoami. You are deliberately inserting charged accusations to smear one group into another in a propagandistic way. Take care to use accuracy in your allegations. It is not a debate to undermine the public confidence in these legal entities, AKJ, Panthic Weekly, Tapoban, DDT, and Akal Takht Sahib Ji.

And you call yourself a historian. Are you this loose with all your facts? You broadly and without basis accuse Panthicly affiliated organizations as the equivalent of Radhasoami and Wahabi Islam? ****************

...and your personal attacks don't impress me.

I am only going to say this one more time.

STOP MAKING PERSONAL STATEMENTS.

Debate the Issues not the person.

Feb 14, 2006

It is precisely because such groups as DDT and AKJ under Babbar Khalsa fought so valiantly and for so long against the slaughter of Sikhs and Sikh identity by the GOI, that the GOI has a personally vested interest in maligning and publically bringing down the character of these Panthic Jathas. To cite examples we can use the Air India bombing trial which ended in full acquittal. But not until after a 20 year news campaign which created hostility in Canada towards Sikhs with religious appearance by people like Kim Bolan who based all their information on Indian intelligence agencies.

This is why I seriously question the political motives of any person who singles out certain Panthic Jathas for ridicule... most especially, DDT and AKJ. the fact that they are Panthic Jathas means they are a part of accepted Sikhism, and thus "sangat." And the fact that these particular Jathas had the highest casualty rates and shaheeds during the Ghalughara alone should give them respect and credibility in the Panth. They remain targeted by GOI for disinformation, infiltration and corruption. It is absolutely appaling that Sikh people on a Sikh forum drag down the reputation of Sikh organizations. Especially ones that have paid a price in blood and torture to keep Sikhism a Sikh religion and not a puppet of Hindustan.

If you have disagreements, fine. Let's talk issues. But don't manipulate a website as a platform to slander Panthic Jathas. There are Sikh organizations which will initiate lawsuits to stop the defamation of Sikhs.

Editorial: Sordid deals behind the Air India trial
Canadian Media’s Attack on Sikhs - Part 1 | BC Sikhs
Panthic Weekly: Sikh Orgs Agitate for Parveen Kaur's Freedom
Panthic Weekly: BJP now Pandering for Sirsa Sauda Cult Votes
Please report all web sites, books, papers, movies, documentaries, jokes and others defaming the Sikhs and the Sikh Nation for fact finding and deliberations by Anti-defamation Sikh Council for Freedom of Khalistan. Sikh Nation has experienced and suffered world wide abuse and defamation resulting from the false and malicious propaganda by the Hindu and Indian media for over two and half decades.... Anti-defamation Sikh Council for Freedom of Khalistan appeal to all Sikhs around the globe to take legal action against all sources including radical Hindu web sites and others who are involved in malicious propaganda and making jokes against the Sikhs.

Khalistan.net - Anti-Defamation Sikh Council for Freedom of Khalistan

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

This thread reminds me of MCCarthyism.

Truly funny:

McCarthyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Criticise Sant Mat Groups like AKJ, DDT, and GnSSJ and you are on a smear list of Panthic Weekly.

I guess it does not matter that I supported Bhindranwala in 1984. Does not matter I lost family in 1984 either.

But hey, as long as people get their pound of flesh.

Feb 14, 2006

...and your personal attacks don't impress me.

I am only going to say this one more time.

STOP MAKING PERSONAL STATEMENTS.

Debate the Issues not the person.
You accuse Panthic Weekly of fraudulent news reporting. You accuse AKJ of Wahabism and dividing the Sikh nation. You accuse AKJ of affiliation with Sant Mat... those are your own words. I make no attack on you. You make attack on yourself with your own words. I no personal statements about your character. I debate your accusations and slanders against Panthic Jathas all found in this thread.

STOP SLANDERING PANTHIC JATHAS!

Feb 14, 2006

Criticise Sant Mat Groups like AKJ, DDT, and GnSSJ and you are on a smear list of Panthic Weekly.
I guess it does not matter that I supported Bhindranwala in 1984. Does not matter I lost family in 1984 either.

But hey, as long as people get their pound of flesh.
A lot of collaborators with the Indian government lost family in 1984 too. You aren't on a smear list of Panthic Weekly. I'm not affiliated with Panthic Weekly. *********** Macarthyism is a government sponsored witch hunt. We are talking about continued slanders by organizations pro-GOI which continue to malign SIKH JATHAS and in fact initiate government crackdowns on particular Jathas by feeding misinformation to United States and canadian governments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 14, 2006

GOI cannot do anything much if Khalsa intelligence is outside of India. It's even easier task with online resources like Videos. etc.
Almost every major Sikh organization is infiltrated to some degree by GOI, including DDT and AKJ. And this is why a figure such as KA is so dangerous to Sikhism particularly in light of the interference by Arya Samaj, RSS, and the million GOI sponsored breakaway sects and deras. It's impossible to have an honest evaluation of a person like KA without also evaluating the historical, political and religious background of Indian government interference in Sikh religion. It has nothing to do with Sikh Macarthyism so much as Sikh survival and maintaining an independant identity. Sikh's aren't persecuting anyone. The central religious authority disciplined and censured KA as one of their own. They simply removed his platform to corrupt teachings of Sikh religion under guise as a teacher of Sikhism.

The current War on Terror in US and Canada has provided a pretext for new attacks and media slanders on Sikh organizations and has singled out Taksali and AKJ sangats. Don't you remember the wide press coverage about the Canadian Nagar Kirtan in which a gatka akhara jacket logo was claimed to be the logo for ISYF and intelligence authorities had them under surveillence as a banned terrorist group? The GOI staged a diplomatic protest and called for Canadian authorities to crack down on Sikh terrorism because 1 float had a picture of Shaheed Bhai Talwinder Singh Parmar. They are trying desperately to reach their hand outside of India. Almost every explosion they blame on Babbar Khalsa allied with Al Queda. And with current trends in the US Government to allow arbitrary arrests and torture without charges or trial, the War on Terror can very easily take a decidedly anti-Sikh turn. Someone like KA is just part of an on-going campaign to defame Sikh religion, Sikh institutions and Sikh organizations.

Jihad Watch: India police suspect jihadists, Sikh separatists in N. India cinema bomb
Sikh temple terror links alleged
TSS News: State Department Calls Sikhs Terrorists in Videos for Schools
Terrorized by 'War on Terror' - washingtonpost.com

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM