• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Cured Scientist From Cancer, Interesting Story (VIDEO LINK)

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
such diseases are the ones caused by STRESS etc...

Has anyone seen or heard a FOOT cut off by surgeon due to say Diabetes..RESTORED by GURBANI ?? NO Amount of "faith" will get a foot to grow back...or one born armless/legless due to some birth defect to grow arms..legs...or a Downs syndrome person to become Einstein... NEVER happened and NEVER WILL. PERIOD. SHOW me just ONE such PROOF from any period in hsitory..any country...and i will beleive..

Jarnail Singh Gyani

Respected Veer Jarnail Singh Gyani Ji,

You are right that arms/legs cannot be grown back. But with faith in Bani/Guru/God/ Naam Simran, the effect of the tragedy can be reduced to the minimal compared to otherwise.

Both Dis-ease and Dis-ability are treatable if you have faith. In every religion there is a mention of the relationship of spirituality and health(physical as well as emotional).

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Khalsa Ji ,

with due to respect to Gyani Jarnail Singh ji as you are quite senior to me and know better than me about such matter related to sikhi
But this one needs a special attention

The man was diagnosed to have Multiple Myeloma ( disease of plasma cells in Bone marrow) and to my best knowledge it has no cure what so ever even in UK and on my recent to New york where one of my friend is under Training confirmed that even in their hospitals it very difficult to manage inspite of realy detection in these countries but still no cure is available .as per my knowledge the median survival is 3 years

Well I am quite busy now a days but I will myself look for related medical literature to find out about it further .

Interesting thing is that in this case he had an complete hearing loss in one ear and it was Irreversible type in medical terminology as his audiogram showed.And he was so weak due to myeloma that he cant even sit in bed ( In myeloma due to bone invasion bome become so weal due to loss of calcium that there could be spontaneous fracture in such patirnt without any external force)so he was lying on strecher with special permission from sgpc he has all the records of tissue diagnosis and blood repots and also record of Guru Ramdas Niwas at Golden temple

And what happened in the moment of Miracle or Kirpa of Akal Purakh that just in one moment his hearing came back in damaged ear he felt so healthy that he literally ran down to his room in Guru Ramdas Niwas that very moment

And the more interesting thing is that when all this happened his daughter who is also in traning ( MBBS) clicked the photo of his Ailing father and mother in presense of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Hazoori and the Miracle of light moning into his body was recorded on Camera film and they have that for record

when he wasnarating his story Maskeen Ji was present on the Stage.

Anyway It was very uplifting to me and I consider it Gur Kirpa and nothing more and one of the way in which Akal Purakh changes life of People for Good.

Also I forgot one thing that the person in question is highly USA Qualified Scientist who has published two books on Planets .

Jatinder Singh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
drkhalsa said:
Anyway It was very uplifting to me and I consider it Gur Kirpa and nothing more and one of the way in which Akal Purakh changes life of People for Good.

Respected Jatinder Singh Ji,

We never know when, where and how Guru's Kirpa showers upon us.

sehmbi

SPNer
Apr 15, 2005
LONDON
Karamsar Punjabi School is holding a Raag Kirtan Durbar at Gurudwara Karamsar , Ilford, to celebrate the parkash of Guru Amardas Ji on the 27th of May 2006 from 6.00 pm to 12.00 midnite. Participants include Harkirat Singh of chakardar.com All are welcome. Further info: www.karamsar.co.uk , For directions : http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&cidr_client=none&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=IG11TW&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=IG1%2B1TW&addr3=&addr1=

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Surinder Kaur Cheema Ji,

I am so happy to learn about your story of Guru Kirpa !!
Really his ways are Infinite just like he is Infinite in itself

In last year only I have seen more than one person dying of Scleroderma in hospital and their is no cure for it aswell it is just so beautiful thing that happened with you and your family

You made my day !!:) thanks for sharing

Jatinder Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
kds1980 said:
http://www.gurunanakhealing.com/srkan/fatal_disea1.htm

gyani ji what about these cases are they also stress related

Veer Ji, Gurfateh.

From the face of it..NO/YES/MAYBE... I dont KNOW, as i havent seen any of them.

As i said BEFORE..the PLACEBO _ just a sugar coated PILL with absolutely NOTHING in it except SUGAR...CURES about 50% of Patients Tested. This si a DOCUMENTED SCIENTIFIC FACT testified to by all Drug manufacturers... Each NEW DRUG has to undergo such Trials by LAW.

So a Critical PATIENT can take a PLACEBO, the Actual DRUG, go to Sarab rog ka aukhad naam MISSION, PRAY with a Chrstian Evangelist, go to a VODOO Doctor... or go to a ordianry Hospital....he could be CURED...or DIE...its all in God's Hands...PERIOD.

Personally...I would follow this ...IF i am SICK....
1. Go to a DOCTOR...take his medicines..perform my DAILY PRAYERS...Ardass..and accept good health..or DEATH..as what HE ORDERED. Anybody else is free to follow his/her own method...that is he can just sit at home and PRAY....or he can just go to hospital only..or he can do BOTH...whatever works is FINE..its the END that counts not the MEANS.

Jarnail Singh gYani

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das thinks that Gyani Sahib Ji are talking about psychosemtic treatment but we have Gurmat beyond that also as Patanjali Yoga relies more on the same while Gurmat may make us one with universe and universal enrgy overtakes our limted energy.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM