• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Goodbye Mr Cuddles Hello Mysticism

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Mr Cuddles is dead, I suffocated him with a pillow whilst he was preaching the value of a good cuddle. I keep making the same mistakes again and again, instead of concentrating on the core me, and understanding me, and developing me through discipline and wisdom, I seem to find it easier to construct a new personality with all the facets of who I wish to be, and dip my toe in that personality for a while, as usual, my wife is unsure who I am, unsure what to expect of me, and as I am unable to live up to the low standards I have set, I fail, so , no more personalities, no more wolves, clowns, cuddles, its just me and creators essence, mysticism is not the magic I thought it was, it is the path to resonating at the same frequency as Creators essence, nothing more, nothing less, the issues I have are the escapist element that seems to be present in all altered states of mind.

Lust, cuddles, gluttony, abstinence, the whole scale of human sensory pleasure is all there as our playground, aversion to anything is as bad as attatchment,they key, as I have always known is moderation, discipline and appropriateness, appropriate not only for you, but for those around you,

Having given up one excercise, I have decided to devote energy to being more in tune with my wife, and she has decided to do the same, We both believe in the same, for the journey ahead for both of us, I think it is important that we also vibrate on a similar frequency to each other, and do you know what the great thing is, I have only just really embraced the notion that the only person that knows the answers is me, I can be nudged by books or thoughts, or the inspiration of others, but at the end of the day, there is no path, no answer, that is not already in my head, courtesy of Creator,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM