• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

God Believers Association Warn Of Sikh Militant Attack During CWG

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Something about this article makes me wonder. Reading from paragraph to paragraph, I cannot find the connections that I need to make sense of it. The information they give has a doomsday ring to it. Reading the article as someone from the US I have no way to tell if the events they report are factual. What is your take on this?

God Believers Association warn of Sikh Militant attack during CWG
MIL/GBA, Jul 23, 2010

New Delhi, India: IR Summary/GBA - The 2010 Commonwealth Games (CWG) to be held in New Delhi this October carries many big questions whether all the venues would be ready on time, since most of them are still not ready inspite of very little time left for them, whether Pakistan would succeed in inflicting terrorist attack during the games, either directly or through Sikh Militant leaders based in Pakistan, among other factors.

What can be the worst for India?

Most of the important players who were expected to take to part in the games, would most probably not be coming, being not satisfied with the arrangements connected to the games in couple of areas, and most of them have already informed the authorities.

The rains in Delhi have exposed the entire arrangements and status of the venues, some of which have partly washed away during the rain and some have caused big leakages including part collapses, in fact the Delhi Govt. has miserably failed in making all the preparations of the game including setting up of the venues, which are still showing ugly faces.

Delhi Chief Minister said, " I am not astrologer," with implied meaning that she can't predict about the games. The Queen also declined to come to India for two main reasons, first, not expecting India to make standard arrangements for the game on time, and second, not enjoying proper reputation of making adequate security arrangements for the queen, and that compelled her to skip the inauguration.

The Intelligence department has also received a complete report how Pakistan in connivance with the Sikh militant leaders in Pakistan is planning to attack vital Indian game spots to destroy the reputation of this country, and this fact was even known to the Intelligence agencies of United Kingdom, who warned the Queen about the probable risks involved in India during the Commonwealth games.

Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist, & Lead Man of God Believers Association, (GBA), which orginsation is also committed to world peace and Environment, wish the Home Ministry to take this threat serious and take proper precautions to meet them.

Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist, further said, "India's reputation is at stake, it is for the Home Ministry and the Delhi Govt. to see how they should manage the affairs and avert various factors of risks?"

"The Govt of India should beware of the sweet talks of Pak leaders, particularly of Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, who has said that his government wants good neighbourly relations with India and the peaceful resolution of all outstanding issues between the two countries, including the Kashmir issue." Dr. Raj Baldev, Cosmo Theorist, said.

The danger during the game is very much evident.

http://internationalreporter.com/Ne...-warn-of-sikh-militant-attack-during-cwg.html

Who are the God believers? What do they stand for? Most people in India believe in God, so, how does this group define itself as having better insight and better information? This link gives some informaton about them. They are based in India.

http://www.internationalreporter.co...-association-gba-to-fight-global-warming.html

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM