• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Feel Bad About Aftermath Of 911

ripdrool

SPNer
Aug 16, 2005
As a Christian I am truly sorry for the any of the hardships that Sikhs were shown. There was a case here in Northern California where a Sikh man was harrased because he wore a turban. A true Chirstian should have spoken up and sent support to the man and his family but I never did. It's true at the time I had no idea what a Sikh was but I should have done something no matter what his religious beliefs are. Now that I have done some research on Sikhism I see that it is a proud and benevolant religion that has many of the same characteristics of Christianity. Infact it seems you act more Christian than most of the Christians I see and know LOL.

God Bless you all.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ripdrool said:
As a Christian I am truly sorry for the any of the hardships that Sikhs were shown. There was a case here in Northern California where a Sikh man was harrased because he wore a turban. A true Chirstian should have spoken up and sent support to the man and his family but I never did. It's true at the time I had no idea what a Sikh was but I should have done something no matter what his religious beliefs are. Now that I have done some research on Sikhism I see that it is a proud and benevolant religion that has many of the same characteristics of Christianity. Infact it seems you act more Christian than most of the Christians I see and know LOL.

God Bless you all.

THank YOU. Better late than NEVER..eh. Knowledge takes time to filter downwards...I cant say i know everything about the christians, the muslims the buddhists... but we take the effort to learn. i hope you spread the word around.

Thank you and warmest regards

Jarnail Singh malaysia.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
You lose some you gain some... try to spread some of this love around... maybe a new SIKH family will move into your area and you can make amends...

Sometimes God does give us a second chance... cheers !!

Jarnail Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: