• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Enough Is Enough

Aug 17, 2009
Tejwant ji please read what is in bold and tell me what does it mean. In any of the posts has there not been a kind of 'OKAYING' to that gruesome killing ? I really dint expect it from him. I am not against him as in person, please try to understand that. I am against the whole idea of potraying valour to such acts. The posts do mean agreeing to such acts of cowardice.

Guru Piayario Jios..

I am NOT supporting "terrrorism..or anything..." I am not a Christian who says..heres my second cheek..whack all you want..Guru Arjun Ji offered the cheek..then finis...no more. Guru Hargobind Ji..is the other "cheek"...

What I am saying is that this UNKNOWN so called holy man who has a DERA in ballan was doing things which NO SIKH should stand idly by and WATCH/TOLERATE. IF it was ME..I would WALK OUT...if it was MY DAD (late DALER..the BRAVE ONE !!( He would grab the Nearest stick..Danda...he once whacked a person who insisted on TALKING to him while he was clearly RECITING JAPJI SAHIB and preparing DEG....AFTER the DEG was prepared..to teach him a lesson that one takes a HINT..and withdraws while Japji is being read and Deg is being prepared..the HINTS being..polite shoos away signals with hand...AND more importnatly..this man is a SIKH, Gurdwara Pardhaan and had been TOLD about this in a PUBLIC LECTURE form the Gurdwara Stage by my dad who was the Gyani...but his "pardhangee" was too heavy a burden...to bear..he lost a EAR..becasue dad twisted it OFF...BUT for me i take things differently..and so do a lot of others..AND AFTER LOsing a ear..he was so cool and friendly..and NEVER interfered in deg/langgar production ever again..till dad retired form service...POLITENESS is sometimes taken as a sign of WEAKNESS too...Guru Arjun Ji sahib taught us SHANTI..and THEN..do the NEEDFUL. Period.
I am SUPPORTING SATIKAAR FOR SGGS. Period. Those supporting the sant are supporting such acts. period...and without even an iota of proof that he DIDNT DO SUCH ACTS...there is never smoke without fire....I have said ENOUGH on this.Period.

People FORGET SO EASILY...the Akal Takhat JATHEDAR...Ranjit SINGH...!!! REMEMBER HIM and TELL Me who he is and who he was..and what he did...??? How come he became AT Jathedar ??..I mean all those who are making such a hullabaloo about not telling the Akal Takhat blah blah...did they tell the Akal takhat anything THEN ?? Do they even have an INKLING of just how many things were indeed told to AT..in the past decade..and still "PENDING"....[/quote]

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
faujasingh ji

Do you think Gyani is supporting Ranjit Singh or speaking against him? In a few of you previous posts it seems that you may be missing his meaning. No offense. Just a concern.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I am SUPPORTING SATIKAAR FOR SGGS. Period. Those supporting the sant are supporting such acts. period...and without even an iota of proof that he DIDNT DO SUCH ACTS...there is never smoke without fire....I have said ENOUGH on this.Period.

Gyani ji

I don't think anyone here is supporting the sant.But by picking a gun or danda will do more harm sikh community than good.now let me quote something from sanatan sikh website
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanatan Sikhi - Sikh Sampardas
The late 1980’s and early 1990s saw these militant Sikhs carrying out genocide of Sant Nirankaris in the name of cleansing the ‘Sikh Panth’ of unwanted foes. Rather than weakening the Sant Nirankari movement, this mindless persecution served to elevate the Sant Nirankaris to the status of martyrs.

As fate would have it, over time, the Khalistani Sikh militant/terrorist groups were defeated by the Indian security forces, and the Sant Nirankari movement, lead by Baba Hardev Singh began to flourish in Delhi and the surrounding regions. Today, the movement has extended to as far as Europe and Canada. It is a well-known fact that persecution only serves to strengthen movements over time.

Prior to the Khalistani movement in the 1980s, there is no example of Sikhs persecuting ANY heretical movement within it ranks. Even the despicable Sikh sect, the Handalias, who caused so much harm to the Khalsa in the 19th century were allowed to die a natural and inevitable death.

As the truth is revealed, false movements fade away given time. Reasoned truth is the ultimate weapon against heresy, not violence and/or persecution. Furthermore, it has to be realized that heresy often arises when orthodoxy itself has some shortcomings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are thousands of sants in Punjab .may be many of them are now not doing proper satkaar of Guru granth sahib The more some hot blooded sikhs will kill them the more martyrs they will become.The ultimate loser is going to be sikh panth.This is Diplomatic world and we have to work with diplomacy rather than picking a Danda or Gun against these sants

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
you hit the nail Kanwardeep ji. This is exactly what we been trying to explain. Imagine this, our Gyani ji says videos are available on you tube. Should we take that as solid documentry proof and stoop that low as murdering an old unarmed man???? We are acting like malechch than like a true Khalsa.

OK - This has happened one too many times now. You have repeatedly attributed words, meanings and intentions to Gyani ji that are base when in fact he has not said/intended any of it. You have done this in spite of opportunities provided for you to soften up your approach. Infraction will be issued forthwith.

Debate issues. Do not engage in innuendo.

You are also in a very cunning way trying to create the image that by agreeing with Kanwardeep Singh ji that Kanwardeep Singh ji agrees with you. Do not continue on this path.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: