• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Does Dasam Granth Promote Group Sex Or Not?

roab1

SPNer
Jun 30, 2009
Ab Charitro Pakhyan Likhte....Now write stories narating characters. Theres no lesson in it. Theres supposed to be a deeper reason behind the writing.

Is there a line in it which goes like something like this.....make necessary corrections if [some] mistakes are found. Isnt Word of God infallible like dhur ki bani?

I think Guru Gobind Singh wrote Charitropakhyan but it is not what we have today. The original got lost and cunning minds wrote another version and replaced it. Maybe.....

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Did Guru Gobind Singh Promote Group Sex or Did He Not?

I appreciate Raveena for bringing it up..... could have been less dramatic but major fault lies elsewhere.

ballym ji

I do agree. Raveena ji had a hard time most of the week putting two and two together, and really did not have the context for understanding what had happened at Sikh Lehar Gurdwara. When she did finally figure out that she needed to get more background, she consulted with Dr. Harbans Lal. His interview seemed to fill in some of the background, but he left her hanging on some important points. So she deserves some credit for digging deeper. At the same time the title raises eyebrows. Placing myself in her shoes she must be asking -- Dasam Granth is believed by some to be the bani of Guru Gobind Singh. Dasam Granth contains the Raas Leela. Is it possible that Dasam Pita is promoting what is there? Or not? And that is the question that those who believe that Dasam Granth is bani need to consider very seriously. What is that special spiritual content? They have to also explain why the verses contained within Dasam Granth add anything at all beyond what is already available to us in Sri Guru Granth Sahib. It was Guru Gobind Singh Himself who siad that Sri Guru Granth Sahib was all that we need.

swarn bains

Poet
SPNer
Apr 8, 2012
first 18 pages of dasam granth, chaupai and zafafrnama is written by guru Gobind singh. It is about meditation and godliness and a letter of victory to Aurangzeb. Rest is all added by the book publishers in order to sell more books to the people like you. the original of dasam granth is located at a village near Bthinda, which the sgpc can copy and publish the true dasamgranth and ban the rest of the cpies and type.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: