• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Do You Punishes And Rewards The Human In The Grave?

Jan 17, 2012
london uk
Amarjit Singh Bamrah ji thanks for your post. Some comments.
Regards.

Satnaam Paji

Christlike means compassion beyond compassion.
Christ is another name for unconditional love.
Just as Krishna conciousness is
and Nanak concioussness is

Christ is mentioned in the Koran which is why i mentioned him.

Naben mentioned reincarnation which is why I mentioned this.

I wonder if Naben realises what he has written - It means that he too has been born as a Hindu, Moslem, Christian, and probably Sikh as well.

May I start a new posting about reincarnation? I know its been covered previously maybe its time to re ignite this.

In my humble opinion from personal experiences
I have seen some of my past lifes in Samadhi, and its not Halucination!

Where I served with Jesus during his time
I was a Moslem in Iran in the year 1700 as a Moslem and grew up in a Moslem family
I was also with Guru Gobind Singhji as a Sikh warrior during his time.

In 1900 I was born a Hindu in Shirdi and learnt from Moslem Shirdi Sai Baba.
Now I am born a Sikh and learning about unconditional love which is beyond the Religions. God is all beyond all Religions.

God is in the teachings of our scriptures which state "Have unconditional Love for all for God is in ALL".

In our scriptures too, it is written we have been born many countless times
however due to non understanding and being steeped into the modern society one disregards the teachings of enlightened masters, Yogis and Sages.

Last edited:

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
Auzer ji some comments.

• Any comments.

Regards.

Thanks for the comment.

But I didn't get it ... Why do Sikhs then keep hairs? For what purpose? God isn't gonna ask them about it? Also , this means that the Sikh morals are dependent upon secular morals and hence can be change with time?

Let me explain : At first , pre-marial sex was considered a "bad" thing. But today it is not considered as "bad" (due to several reasons) ...So can a Sikh girl/boy engage in sex before marriage while taking pre-cautions (no pregnancy)? They are technically not bothering anyone and causing harm. Would God be happy from them or not? Also , why would anyone care about Sikhi if he/she knows that she won't be asked questions about his/her life after the death? Person would do what he/she feels like doing (as long as that doesn't harm others or break the law of land)

What is Sikhism's take on this?

Annie

SPNer
Jun 12, 2011
Thanks for the comment.

But I didn't get it ... Why do Sikhs then keep hairs? For what purpose? God isn't gonna ask them about it? Also , this means that the Sikh morals are dependent upon secular morals and hence can be change with time?

Let me explain : At first , pre-marial sex was considered a "bad" thing. But today it is not considered as "bad" (due to several reasons) ...So can a Sikh girl/boy engage in sex before marriage while taking pre-cautions (no pregnancy)? They are technically not bothering anyone and causing harm. Would God be happy from them or not? Also , why would anyone care about Sikhi if he/she knows that she won't be asked questions about his/her life after the death? Person would do what he/she feels like doing (as long as that doesn't harm others or break the law of land)

What is Sikhism's take on this?
Some people are motivated by fear of punishment or hope for reward; but to do the right thing simply because it is right and it must be done, is to reach a whole different level of existence.

Also, some actions that technically do not bother anyone may not be as harmless as they appear. Being amoral eats away slowly at one's spirit.

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
Some people are motivated by fear of punishment or hope for reward; but to do the right thing simply because it is right and it must be done, is to reach a whole different level of existence.

Also, some actions that technically do not bother anyone may not be as harmless as they appear. Being amoral eats away slowly at one's spirit.

Perfectly said! I agree 100%... how amazing, how beautiful, how true... a whole different level of existence indeed...

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Annie ji thanks for your post. Couple of comments for review.

No question about right being focus to be done. I believe that it is hard for people who may have been trained based on the religion which puts right and wrong is put on a platter in the name of God. That is most reverend of the leader's of a religion says, God, told me and I am telling you so.

However Sikhism is a different approach. It is an individual tutor through Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that allows you the option for you to personally develop what is right and wrong. Yes there is some community or social norms, but at the end of the day one has to go for individually determined right and wrong and with love.

As explained above, Sikhism and Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji don't find the need to be in people's bedrooms. Even the concepts of Sikh Reht Maryada are driven by the individual if so choosing coming and seeking help.

Sikhism is a spiritually simple and liberating religion and there is no limit to learning and understanding throughout your lives and being better for it.
In terms of the question of the thread regarding at death. Just as Sikhism is not in your bedroom it also is not in the funeral pyre deciding your transformation into smoke, steam and ashes. It simply recognizes that one becomes even more indistinguishable from all that is around. That is just peace. One merges into the mixing bowl to become part of a plant, a river, and stone as it happens just as the same were part of us when we were alive. There is nothing good or bad about it.

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM