• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Do You Punishes And Rewards The Human In The Grave?

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012

the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him since 1433 in Shahu was sad on the infidels who did not enter Islam and grow up on God because they Sasibam suffering, the grave and the next went down the revelation came Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad told him Eayat God and reduce him and said, ((6) Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and ] out of sorrow (
The words of Allaah ((21) So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder
(22) You are not over them a controller
(23) However, he who turns away and disbelieves
(24) Then Allah will punish him with the greatest punishment
(25) Indeed, to Us is their return
(26) Then indeed, upon Us is their account (

Torment of the grave should be right to be wary of him and even prepare for this most important stage of our lives, and unfortunately there are those who question the truth in this ....
Some researchers have denied the punishment of the grave on the grounds that it did not appear in the Koran, the Hadith in the right-Bukhari and Muslim have denied these grounds that they violate the Koran, what is the truth of the matter?
Dear beloved! Above all we would like to ask the question: Is there one verse in the Quran says that man is not punished in the grave, of course, the infidel, and not insured? Of course, there are no such verses but there are many verses confirm and prove the torment of the grave.

Verses prove torment of the grave
There is a verse confirms that the infidels are being tortured in the grave and see the fire in the morning and evening, as is the case with Pharaoh and his soldiers, the Almighty says: ((45) So Allah protected him from the evils they plotted, and the people of Pharaoh were enveloped by the worst of punishment * fire offer by noon a day and evening and admitted to the time of Pharaoh the most torment) [forgiving: 45-46]. The next day and evening, particularly this world, and the torment of the Hereafter, either permanent or permanent Naim. Therefore, the Pharaoh's offering to the fire in the morning and evening, is not this a form of punishment in the grave?

Verses prove torment the moment of death
There are verses confirm that the torment begins from the moment of death, since the angels die This is the infidel, and therefore God says: ((50) And if you could but see when the angels take the souls of those who disbelieved ... They are striking their faces and their backs and [saying], "Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire. Add new comment) [Anfal: 50]. and here we find that the angels of death who caught the spirit of this infidel may beat him and tortured him and then say to him: (and Taste the torment of the fire) any punishment of the grave and the torment of the Hereafter.
The angels of death come to the infidel Vtdharbh form a painful and this kind of torment before the torment of the grave, so God says: ((27) Then how [will it be] when the angels take them in death, striking their faces and their backs) [Mohammad : 27].
There is a verse confirms that the infidel see torment the moment of death, therefore, request the Lord to bring him back to this world, so God says: ((99) [For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, " My Lord, send me bac
(100) That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind. "No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected) [Believers: 99-100], and the question: Why ask the infidels refer to the minimum? when they see the torment, of course, know the truth, and they know that God is right, and that the torment of the Fire became a reality, so asking to return to this world to do good works, but it is impossible. ...
If the phenomenon of death go unnoticed if asked why they return to this world?! Therefore, Allah says in the verse again: (and spend of what We have provided you before that comes one of you die says the Lord not for Okhrtina to order soon Vosedk and I was of the righteous * (11) But never will Allah delay a soul when its time has come. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.) [hypocrites: 10-11]. To be sure, death is not a picnic or stage of sleep where the rights or lose consciousness! It is the stage of suffering or Naim, so always ask the infidel to return to this world because he sees suffering from the moment of death, imagine what awaits him after death!

Verses confirm the infidel dialogue with the angels of punishment
There are verses confirm the existence of a dialogue between the infidel and the angels of punishment for the moment of death, and we find that the verses are always talking about punishment after death, for example Think of me this verse, Allah says: ((97) Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of All h spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein? "For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.) [women: 97].​

No one denies the punishment of the grave
The one who contemplates the verses of the Koran teaches that there is no verse in the Koran denies the punishment of the grave only one verse of a suspect on the other, the Almighty says: (They said: 'Alas for the sending from Mrkdna this promise Rahman and certified dispatchers) [Yassin: 52], and the explanation is: that man in his grave tortures himself that tasted death, but the flesh is in the case of sleep, and when Allaah raises him from his grave, he realizes that the Day of Resurrection, right, and that the punishment will be the soul and body together and that God will replace his skin as maturity, as the Almighty said: ((56) Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, All h is ever Exalted in Might and Wise) [women: 56].

Hard Qur'anic and logical that the grave is either the gardens of Paradise, or piece of fire, and say both deny the punishment of the grave, if not convinced by these verses clear this is your problem, not the problem of the Qur'an, Qur'an which explains everything, but only to look and ponder and reflect on.
Talk show torment of the grave
There are dozens of conversations correct and that do not Agehdha only arrogant confirm the torment of the grave, and even ordered to seek refuge from the torment of the grave, it was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (If you completed one of you tashahhud others seek refuge with Allah from four of the torment Hell, the torment of the grave and the trials of life and death and evil of the Antichrist) [Narrated by Muslim] ... There is much talk confirms that the infidel tortured in his grave, and the believer enjoys in his grave.
We say: If the infidel who has committed sins and immorality and injustice of the people and eat the rights of others ... If this does not punish the infidel in his grave, Will is in flight entertainment, even the time? We also say that the body of the infidel wear out and exhausted, but the soul is tormented, but the same insured Vtassad to the Creator to enjoy and is preparing to enter the Paradise on the Day of Resurrection, and the Almighty said: ((27) [To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul
(28) Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him]
(29) And enter among My [righteous] servant * and go in Committees) [Fajr: 27-30].​

Finally
I say, my brothers and sisters,. In the book of God many of the verses is not absorbed by the human mind, like the miracles of the prophets ... May Allah (SWT) to Prophet Solomon peace be upon the jinn and devils and the wind carried his command ... And split the moon to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ... And Allaah saved Abraham peace be upon him from the fire and the law of combustion malfunction ...
All of this can not be explained by the laws of physics and the universe, but we as Muslims are seeing that everything that came in the Book of Allah and the Messenger of Allah is true is the truth, and the human mind is very limited. The denial of some of the conversations the right leads to the denial of some verses of the Koran on the grounds that they violate the mind ... The Glory of God, if some Western scientists atheists say that we do not discover the secrets of the universe is very little, what do not we should we Muslims have to respect the hadeeth of the Messenger of God peace be upon him, and say, as he says: (85. And they ask you (O Muhammad) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little.") Isra: 85]. and the rest of the interview​

Jan 17, 2012
london uk
the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him since 1433 in Shahu was sad on the infidels who did not enter Islam and grow up on God because they Sasibam suffering, the grave and the next went down the revelation came Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad told him Eayat God and reduce him and said, ((6) Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and ] out of sorrow (
The words of Allaah ((21) So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder
(26) Then indeed, upon Us is their account (​

Torment of the grave should be right to be wary of him and even prepare been given only a little.") Isra: 85]. and the rest of the interview​

Satnaam Naben ji

This writing has confused me.

Are you trying to say that Burying in a grave is better.
It may be I have not been able to undertsand whats been written

no offence maybe its just me

amarjit

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
My dear brother

I am talking about
Sadness the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him on the infidels and the polytheists

And fear on them from the punishment of Allah in the Hereafter

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
My dear brother

I am talking about
Sadness the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him on the infidels and the polytheists

And fear on them from the punishment of Allah in the Hereafter
naben ji we Sikhs do not believe in after life, curses, heaven, hell, fear of this or that, etc.

So the reason you are getting little to no interaction is that all this is considered irrelevant in Sikhism. We can be called infidels, non-believers, or any other names but Sikhs really could not care less. Name givers are considered to have less than blessed mind. Those given such names are as much loved by the one creator versus all others, Muslims or non-Muslims alike.

Regards.

Last edited:

Searching

SPNer
Aug 8, 2011
@ the second video posted by naben ji
I am sorry to say this but it is fear mongering. One day you will die and then roasted in hell. Therefore start believing in Allah seems to be the message. Then I hear Muslims claiming that according to Islam there is no compulsion in religion.
If fear of hell fire till all eternity for sins committed in a limited time or death for apostates is not compulsion then I do not see what else can be.

Auzer

SPNer
Feb 19, 2012
naben ji we Sikhs do not believe in after life, curses, heaven, hell, fear of this or that, etc.

So the reason you are getting little to no interaction is that all this is considered irrelevant in Sikhism. We can be called infidels, non-believers, or any other names but Sikhs really could not care less. Name givers are considered to have less than blessed mind. Those given such names are as much loved by the one creator versus all others, Muslims or non-Muslims alike.

Regards.

So Sikhism doesn't believe in hereafter? What becomes of you when you die? You take another birth/Janam ,right? How many janams one can take? After his last janam..what will happen to him? Also , is there any concept of hell/punishment in Sikhism? If a Sikh doesn't follow the path of sikhi..does pre-marial sex , becomes a excessive druger , hurt others etc etc..would there be any punishment for him for such bad moral behavior?

I'd interested to read your answer

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
So Sikhism doesn't believe in hereafter? What becomes of you when you die? You take another birth/Janam ,right? How many janams one can take? After his last janam..what will happen to him? Also , is there any concept of hell/punishment in Sikhism? If a Sikh doesn't follow the path of sikhi..does pre-marial sex , becomes a excessive druger , hurt others etc etc..would there be any punishment for him for such bad moral behavior?

I'd interested to read your answer

You are already living in hell if you indulge in these things. Earth is hell if you do not remember God and practice the truth as its Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. The purpose of Sikhs life is to be become free from the circle of life and death.. if you are born again and again then this is hell or what ever word you choose to use.

Sikhs do not fear God in the same way as you are describing it. Sikhs follow the game of love and respect. The relationship between God and Sikh is very much like a friendship. If you are choosing to not practice the truth then you are breaking your friendship which is your own loss. No one is perfect so you are always learning, growing and changing.

I don't want to say too much as it would be too much information. Please let me know if you want me to elaborate further..

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Auzer ji some comments.
So Sikhism doesn't believe in hereafter?

• That is correct. Life as we are is lived here and is true of all life. Consisting with laws of creation what ever physical off-springs or virtual impacts and heritage in others that one embeds in. Laws of creation and truth are the same irrespective of religion, creed, culture, etc.
What becomes of you when you die?

• We become in small and large chunks part of where we came from, what we consumed, and so on. So part of the non-stop transformation that creation is.
You take another birth/Janam ,right?

• As a whole you don't transform into a single life unit. For example a person does not become an Elephant or rat or a camel. What is left of a person may become part of many life and non-life forms.
How many janams one can take?

• Such a number is irrelevant or meaningless to contemplate other than metaphorically for teaching to those who so believed in it based on their religion. For example the followers of Hinduism.
After his last janam..what will happen to him?

• See the answer above. Last Janam is this life you live in this life form.
Also , is there any concept of hell/punishment in Sikhism?

• Nope.
If a Sikh doesn't follow the path of sikhi..does pre-marial sex , becomes a excessive druger , hurt others etc etc..would there be any punishment for him for such bad moral behavior?

• Any deviance against consonance of creation is sorted out by life and non-life all around.
    • Creation and consonance does not care if,
      • You drink yourself to death.
      • Drown yourself in an ocean.
      • Get burnt in a fire.
      • Get killed because you acted against moral laws of your community and life form and got punished.

• One infinite creator once having enabled creation in all forms allows the creation to decide rules of existence and enables one to live accordingly. There may appear like unfortunate incidents as the innocent dying, etc. That is more related to our lack of understanding how things are versus the Creator delivering on any personal vendetta as such is without enmity.
  • Any comments.

Regards.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2004
Thailand
Ambarsaria ji,

• Any deviance against consonance of creation is sorted out by life and non-life all around.
o Creative consonance does not care if,
 You drink yourself to death.
 Drown yourself in an ocean.
 Get burnt in a fire.
 Get killed because you acted against moral laws of your community and life form and got punished.
• One infinite creator once having enabled creation in all forms allows the creation to decide rules of existence and enables one to live accordingly. There may appear like unfortunate incidents like the innocent dying, etc. That is more related to our lack of understanding how things are versus the Creator delivering on any personal vendetta as such is without enmity.

The idea such as that it matters not to the bigger picture, what happens to anybody or anything is very common, including amongst those who consider themselves atheists. And the other one regarding what happens at the level of society, most people will appeal to the fact of society needing to function, hence the need for rules.

But I have this question for you.
Are the ideas that you express above stated anywhere in the Sikh teachings or is this mostly your own extrapolation based on certain key concepts there? If the latter, can you point out what these are?

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Confused brother ji thanks for your comments. Regarding the following, I have to scratch my head quite a bit. Over time when one studies or contemplates, the sources of information and your own thoughts start to mix things up.
But I have this question for you.
Are the ideas that you express above stated anywhere in the Sikh teachings or is this mostly your own extrapolation based on certain key concepts there? If the latter, can you point out what these are?
I have taken a take away for the above to be addressed. It definitely will require time so patience please but I pen down some initial thoughts.

In general the essence of teachings in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a very strong usage of analogy, metaphors against beliefs that needed to be addressed.

The use of inner versus outer, the use of worldly versus what is right, the use of company of the pious, the specific mentioning of some characteristics of the one creator, when all put together at a personal level, create what I have tried to convey.

Metta.

Last edited:

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
@ the second video posted by naben ji
I am sorry to say this but it is fear mongering. One day you will die and then roasted in hell. Therefore start believing in Allah seems to be the message. Then I hear Muslims claiming that according to Islam there is no compulsion in religion.
If fear of hell fire till all eternity for sins committed in a limited time or death for apostates is not compulsion then I do not see what else can be.

Yes, my dear brother

The issue here is not to intimidate
But as a reminder, alarm and awareness
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(56) Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] new

(21) So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder
(26) Then indeed, upon Us is their account

Thus, any person will not be able to say

In the afterlife

I did not see or hear anyone talking about the Oneness of God and Islam

Has no argument for salvation

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Yes, my dear brother

The issue here is not to intimidate
But as a reminder, alarm and awareness
(56) Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] new

(21) So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder
(26) Then indeed, upon Us is their account

In the afterlife

Sorry naben I don't believe in above as a Sikh. I have given my understanding of the Sikhism that I understand before. Sikhism does not ask you to follow but understand, think, know and live. None of the writings in SGGS uses the big bat of "from God's mouth or what God said".

To each their own

Regards.

Searching

SPNer
Aug 8, 2011

In the afterlife

So those who will not believe in Islam will be punished for all eternity, Wee, for not being Muslims.
Do you call this justice?

Jan 17, 2012
london uk
So those who will not believe in Islam will be punished for all eternity, Wee, for not being Muslims.

In Christianty too the gates of Heaven only open to those who become Christians.

There is only one Son of God Jesus Christ according to Christians.
We are all sons and daughters of God, be it at different stages of growth.

As we learn our Lessons and rise higher and higher on the spirtiual ladder by carrying out Spiritual practices and unconditional love we too eventually will become Christlike.
We all have the potential, this is what re-incarnation and rebirth is all about.

The message which Jesus taught of unconditional love has been distorted too.

The Past Masters and Gurus must be squirming upstairs when they see their teachings have been distorted.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Amarjit Singh Bamrah ji thanks for your post. Some comments.
As we learn our Lessons and rise higher and higher on the spirtiual ladder by carrying out Spiritual practices and unconditional love we too eventually will become Christlike.

• I assume you mean Muhammad like as this is a thread about Islam! If not please describe what you mean "Christlike"

We all have the potential, this is what re-incarnation and rebirth is all about.

• Brother I assume you are making a personal statement and not representing what Sikhism is! There is no re-birth/re-incarnation in Sikhism and if you want to keep pushing or want to discuss perhaps contribute in the "reincarnation" threads.
The message which Jesus taught of unconditional love has been distorted too.

The Past Masters and Gurus must be squirming upstairs when they see their teachings have been distorted.

As a Sikh you are missing the boat. Guru ji's are in front of you if you open and study Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. They were not the squirming types.
Regards.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012

The only solution to all

The Oneness of God
One message of the prophets

And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.
8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?"
9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'"
10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"
11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire.
12. Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).

(3)This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

(19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Isl m. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them – out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

(85) And whoever desires other than Isl m as religion – never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas : Abu Sufyan bin Harb informed me that Heraclius had sent a messenger to him while he had been accompanying a caravan from Quraish. They were merchants doing business in Sham (Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan), at the time when Allah's Apostle had truce with Abu Sufyan and Quraish infidels. So Abu Sufyan and his companions went to Heraclius at Ilya (Jerusalem). Heraclius called them in the court and he had all the senior Roman dignitaries around him. He called for his translator who, translating Heraclius's question said to them, "Who amongst you is closely related to that man who claims to be a Prophet?" Abu Sufyan replied, "I am the nearest relative to him (amongst the group)." Heraclius said, "Bring him (Abu Sufyan) close to me and make his companions stand behind him." Abu Sufyan added, Heraclius told his translator to tell my companions that he wanted to put some questions to me regarding that man (The Prophet) and that if I told a lie they (my companions) should contradict me." Abu Sufyan added, "By Allah! Had I not been afraid of my companions labelling me a liar, I would not have spoken the truth about the Prophet. The first question he asked me about him was: 'What is his family status amongst you?' I replied, 'He belongs to a good (noble) family amongst us.' Heraclius further asked, 'Has anybody amongst you ever claimed the same (i.e. to be a Prophet) before him?' I replied, 'No.' He said, 'Was anybody amongst his ancestors a king?' I replied, 'No.' Heraclius asked, 'Do the nobles or the poor follow him?' I replied, 'It is the poor who follow him.' He said, 'Are his followers increasing decreasing (day by day)?' I replied, 'They are increasing.' He then asked, 'Does anybody amongst those who embrace his religion become displeased and renounce the religion afterwards?' I replied, 'No.' Heraclius said, 'Have you ever accused him of telling lies before his claim (to be a Prophet)?' I replied, 'No. ' Heraclius said, 'Does he break his promises?' I replied, 'No. We are at truce with him but we do not know what he will do in it.' I could not find opportunity to say anything against him except that. Heraclius asked, 'Have you ever had a war with him?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he said, 'What was the outcome of the battles?' I replied, 'Sometimes he was victorious and sometimes we.' Heraclius said, 'What does he order you to do?' I said, 'He tells us to worship Allah and Allah alone and not to worship anything along with Him, and to renounce all that our ancestors had said. He orders us to pray, to speak the truth, to be chaste and to keep good relations with our Kith and kin.' Heraclius asked the translator to convey to me the following, I asked you about his family and your reply was that he belonged to a very noble family. In fact all the Apostles come from noble families amongst their respective peoples. I questioned you whether anybody else amongst you claimed such a thing, your reply was in the negative. If the answer had been in the affirmative, I would have thought that this man was following the previous man's statement. Then I asked you whether anyone of his ancestors was a king. Your reply was in the negative, and if it had been in the affirmative, I would have thought that this man wanted to take back his ancestral kingdom. I further asked whether he was ever accused of telling lies before he said what he said, and your reply was in the negative. So I wondered how a person who does not tell a lie about others could ever tell a lie about Allah. I, then asked you whether the rich people followed him or the poor. You replied that it was the poor who followed him. And in fact all the Apostle have been followed by this very class of people. Then I asked you whether his followers were increasing or decreasing. You replied that they were increasing, and in fact this is the way of true faith, till it is complete in all respects. I further asked you whether there was anybody, who, after embracing his religion, became displeased and discarded his religion. Your reply was in the negative, and in fact this is (the sign of) true faith, when its delight enters the hearts and mixes with them completely. I asked you whether he had ever betrayed. You replied in the negative and likewise the Apostles never betray. Then I asked you what he ordered you to do. You replied that he ordered you to worship Allah and Allah alone and not to worship any thing along with Him and forbade you to worship idols and ordered you to pray, to speak the truth and to be chaste. If what you have said is true, he will very soon occupy this place underneath my feet and I knew it (from the scriptures) that he was going to appear but I did not know that he would be from you, and if I could reach him definitely, I would go immediately to meet him and if I were with him, I would certainly wash his feet.' Heraclius then asked for the letter addressed by Allah's Apostle which was delivered by Dihya to the Governor of Busra, who forwarded it to Heraclius to read. The contents of the letter were as follows: "In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful (This letter is) from Muhammad the slave of Allah and His Apostle to Heraclius the ruler of Byzantine. Peace be upon him, who follows the right path. Furthermore I invite you to Islam, and if you become a Muslim you will be safe, and Allah will double your reward, and if you reject this invitation of Islam you will be committing a sin by misguiding your Arisiyin (peasants). (And I recite to you Allah's Statement:) ' O people of the scripture! Come to a word common to you and us that we worship none but Allah and that we associate nothing in worship with Him, and that none of us shall take others as Lords beside Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: Bear witness that we are Muslims (those who have surrendered to Allah) . ' (3:64). Abu Sufyan then added, "When Heraclius had finished his speech and had read the letter, there was a great hue and cry in the Royal Court. So we were turned out of the court. I told my companions that the question of Ibn-Abi-Kabsha) (the Prophet Muhammad) has become so prominent that even the King of Bani Al-Asfar (Byzantine) is afraid of him. Then I started to become sure that he (the Prophet) would be the conqueror in the near future till I embraced Islam (i.e. Allah guided me to it)." The sub narrator adds, "Ibn An-Natur was the Governor of ilya' (Jerusalem) and Heraclius was the head of the Christians of Sham. Ibn An-Natur narrates that once while Heraclius was visiting ilya' (Jerusalem), he got up in the morning with a sad mood. Some of his priests asked him why he was in that mood? Heraclius was a foreteller and an astrologer. He replied, 'At night when I looked at the stars, I saw that the leader of those who practice circumcision had appeared (become the conqueror). Who are they who practice circumcision?' The people replied, 'Except the Jews nobody practices circumcision, so you should not be afraid of them (Jews). 'Just Issue orders to kill every Jew present in the country.' While they were discussing it, a messenger sent by the king of Ghassan to convey the news of Allah's Apostle to Heraclius was brought in. Having heard the news, he (Heraclius) ordered the people to go and see whether the messenger of Ghassan was circumcised. The people, after seeing him, told Heraclius that he was circumcised. Heraclius then asked him about the Arabs. The messenger replied, 'Arabs also practice circumcision.' (After hearing that) Heraclius remarked that sovereignty of the 'Arabs had appeared. Heraclius then wrote a letter to his friend in Rome who was as good as Heraclius in knowledge. Heraclius then left for Homs. (a town in Syrian and stayed there till he received the reply of his letter from his friend who agreed with him in his opinion about the emergence of the Prophet and the fact that he was a Prophet. On that Heraclius invited all the heads of the Byzantines to assemble in his palace at Homs. When they assembled, he ordered that all the doors of his palace be closed. Then he came out and said, 'O Byzantines! If success is your desire and if you seek right guidance and want your empire to remain then give a pledge of allegiance to this Prophet (i.e. embrace Islam).' (On hearing the views of Heraclius) the people ran towards the gates of the palace like onagers but found the doors closed. Heraclius realized their hatred towards Islam and when he lost the hope of their embracing Islam, he ordered that they should be brought back in audience. (When they returned) he said, 'What already said was just to test the strength of your conviction and I have seen it.' The people prostrated before him and became pleased with him, and this was the end of Heraclius's story (in connection with his faith).
Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Revelation, Hadith Number:7, Narrated by: Abu-Sufyan Ibn-Harb​

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM