• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Delay In Justice To Sikhs After 25 Years In India

With reference to apeal of Dal Khalsa to PUNJAB BAND on 3rd Nov09 in Punjab, India; I quote these lines from my blog randhawacalling. blogspot.com and support Dal Khalsa to their demand of justice after 25 years.
To prove this allegation and discrimination by our govt, i give another report next to these few lines which are already on blog.
How can we seek our future in India if discrimination continues?

Next is from," 62 get life term in Kerala riot case." this is first instance of life sentence to such large number for communal violence. A special court in Kozikode on Thursday sentenced to life imprisonment 62 of the 63 convicts in the Marad communal riot case of 2003, which had left nine person dead. On May 2,2003, a mob on two boats crossed the Chaliyar river and attacked Hindu fishermen resting on Marad beach, 12 kms from Kozhikode. In the stabbing spree, nine persons were killed. From above incidents one can see the terms of justice.
There are two type of law is followed in India. For the 84' riots, no justice could be delivered to Sikhs since than, but in this instance where Hindus were killed, 62 out of 63 were given life term punishment by special court, that is just within four years only whereas we Sikhs are not delivered the justice for the last 24 years.
If it is not discrimination with Sikhs in India than what? Is this the equality given to all citizens in India? What does the Indian Constitution says;
· Artcle 141 : The law, declared by the Supreme Court shall be binding on all courts within the territories of India.
· Article 15, of the constitution act of India. The state shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only on religion, race, cast, sex, place of birth or any of them.
· But where is the constitution to punish the masterminds of riots/genocide of any minority community like Muslims and Sikhs?

I filed a PIL against Amitabh Bacchan in Delhi High Court on 19th Sep.09, which is rejected by the Registrar of Delhi High Court on 24th Oct,09 on grounds of late submission. The reason given is due to indefinite delay in filing the complaint and this is verified by the justice Man Mohan of Delhi High Court.
Now! May i ask the learner ed justice to give any time frame in which the case is filed or the culprit is sentenced. Suppose a deserter is caught after 20 years or so after the murder, is he freed on these ground that the after such a long period of 20 years the file can not be opened?
The Chief Minister of Bihar, Sh. Nitish Kumar is summoned him in connection with a petition alleging that he was involved in a murder of a voter during a Lok sabha (Parliamentary) by-poll 18 years ago by an Aditional Chief Judicial Magistrate in BARH, Bihar on Sep. 1/09.
I alleged Amitabh Bacchan for his involvement in 84 genocide, he raised slogans of KHOON KA BADLA KHOON and incited Hindus to spill blood of Sikhs. I saw him personally and an eye-witness to it. He appeared LIve on Door Darshan TV and spread violence throughout India. I have come forward personally to raise this issue as a senior Judge of Delhi himself apologized the Sikhs for delay in justice in his Court, so if i submitted the PIL, it is rejected.
Thus i have successfully proved by both the incidents (as above), that there are two type of law is in India , One for majority and the other for minority.Readers can judge it themselves.
Readers can see the details at indiansikhs.blogspot.com in Punjabi.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ajmer ji

Reading your postings with great interest -- you are a reporter -- have you noticed the number of times the phrase "blood for blood" comes up as a slogan or as you quote Khoon ka Badla Khoon? The thinking behind this slogan is primitive and savage. The Italian Mafia uses almost the exact same phrase when a mafia crime family feels someone has dishonored them and seeks revenge. The phrase is Lu sangu lava lu sangu ’"blood washes blood" and is a sentiment that is more than 1000 years old.

The parallel could not be more obvious...That is the saddening part of this...for human beings to be locked in a primitive past.

Narayanjot ji, it would have been much better if you had given some more details. I am really unaware to all this. It seems to me the subject is taking a suspensive turn now. The Italian mafia and italian Sonia Gandhi. I am trying to connect the broken pieces of a chain.
Amitabh Bachan is thus advocated by Sonia- a new connection. At least it can be published outside India. Thanks.
Amitabh bacchan raised KHOON KA BADLA KHOON. It may be translated anyhow like; Blood for blood, Blood washes blood or Blood against blood but the actual hidden indication is to provoke a group of people against the others and demand blood of them. That's what Amitabh did.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ajmer ji

Right off the top I am not making any connection with Sonia Gandhi and the Mafia.Please do not take my comments in that way. I am also of Italian origin and I find the Mafia a reprehensible lot, full of egotistical ideas of "honor."

The Mafia, with its roots in Sicily, originated so far back in time that no one is really sure when it began or what the name Mafia actually means. My basic point -- which I will develop in a later post as I am short on time right now. Blood for blood, blood washes blood, can only be the slogan of moral savages.

It is another one of those many examples where justification is given for taking revenge; and either God, or family, association, or lineage are given as the reason or entitlement for blood-letting. There is no morality to it whatsoever.

Blood is let in the name of honor. But this idea of "honor" -- that is being satisfied with blood ---comes from the whisperings of the same snake of maya that winds itself into coils inside of our consciousness. This idea of honor is false. The real motive is to seize an opportunity to take property, land, money and life it itself through savage violence in recompense for "insults" to our muth of "honor." What kind of "honor" is it that turns people into bloodthirsty mobs or criminals?

That is the connection I am making right now.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Something else I wish to add about Sonia Gandhi. She was born in Lusiana, Italy, in the north, in the province of Veneto, near to Trieste and Venice. The idea of "lu sangu lava lu sangu" is an southern Italian thing.

Draw a line across Italy in the region of Naples. Everything south of that is a completely different world from Sonia's world. The cultural realities there have been influenced over centuries by Saracen and Turkish invasions, as well as French and Spanish conquest. Tell me a story about any revenge killing in history committed in the name of honor from your land, and I will match you with a story authored in the southern Italian way, in Italy and in the New World.

aad ji, you know , what i mean to say. It is not difficult for a human mind to assume the happnings through the incidents without his presence on the spot. I too have assumed everything now though it is all unofficial but the real face behind Sikh genocide and to provoke for honor killing is clear in my mind. Wherever it will be written , of course it will be under my name.
When a society uses some sayings for centuries, it becomes so common and adopted by others also. In that case it does not make any difference whether this saying belongs to North or South. It is in common use.
Subhash Chandra Bose too went to Italy many times. May be he also got the same inspiration of blood. When he arrived Singapore and took charge of I N A, he gave a first call to the nation by demanding blood,"Give me the blood and i shall give you freedom". The difference is that blood was demanded to free India from British but this blood in 84 was demanded by Amitabh Bacchan to kill Sikhs on consent of Rajiv Gandhi but now the main script writer of this slogan is known to me.
In India, i see only one incident of mass bloodshed of Indians by Taimur lang, It was not in any revenge but just to quench the thirst of Mogul invader who captured Delhi. Though the history of Sikhs is full with these sacrifices like Chota ghallughaara and Wadda ghallughara and British too are responsible for this bloodshed. That's the only reason i never liked British and England since my schooldays. I still don't wish to go England after i read about Anglo-Sikh war and betrayals by British to their saviors.

ac_marshall

SPNer
Nov 5, 2009
Bangalore, India
Respected Ajmer Singhji,
Indira, Rajiv and Amitabh are unfortunately viewed as ideals by many ignorant Indians. It is not the case only with these three but any politician or power monger related to any massacre. On just discussing the issue of mass murders of 1984 and the continuing atrocities of those in power in almost every part of India with people around I find most of them even ignorant of the facts. One major reason I find for this is misrepresentation of information by the so called press to appease politicians. One of the major reasons for denial of justice in case of 1984 pogrom is that most of the victims were either small traders, cab drivers without enough empowerment in the legal system. When has the legal system in India ever delivered justice to common men conviting the so called members of ruling class? Many non-sikhs have even been made to believe atleast in Southern India that the victims of the 1984 pogrom were the initiators of violence killed in encounters. We all know that it is not true. I raised this issue during the recent election campaigns for Lok Sabha with one of the Congress men while he visited my area to ask for votes. His agenda stated a secular people friendly progressive government. I asked him "You say that you are the protector secularism in India. Then what about the justice to the innocent victims of the valiant Sikh community who were brutally murdered by members of your party? He just tried to pretend as if he did not understand what I asked. A few of my neighbours(all professionals) then joined me. The congress man just quit my place without speaking a single word. My frank observation is that most of the middle aged and senior Indians are ignorant of the pogrom of 1984. They just think it was a petty riot. But, if given proper information, they will definitely support our cause for justice. I could see this immediately at the time of the election campaign while I just briefed my neighbours about the brutality. I would recomend raising this as a national issue of henious murders of innocent civilians at the hands of those in authority with support from Indian nationalist, humanitarian and non-Sikh organizations and pledge my best in this regard. Indian People in general have high regards for Sikhs for patriotism and valour as they can see that there have been prominent Sikh personalities in any armed force of India. The pogrom of 1986 was not just an anti-Sikh problem, but was an event that showed that those in power could cause any damage, commit any crime but can portray themselves as heroes. I am not a Sikh by birth, but have been an admirer of Sikh Gurus and the valour of Sikhs. I am currently trying to form a confederation of young lawyers and professionals to provide a strong representation of Indians (from all communities) in the fight for justice for our fellow Indians killed in such a brutal manner.

ac_martial, I am really thankful for your quick response and for the inner pain you have high lighted. This is quite true, that the Sikhs in army have shown a great example of valor in wars, even Pakistani Generals have accepted this and they mourned when faced any Sikh unit.
My aim is to defame Amitabh and Rajiv on the facts of designed pogroms aftermath of Indira was shot. Rajiv, being the PM allowed the killings of Sikhs,Amitabh apeeared LIVE on TV and incited Hindu miscreants to spill blood of Sikhs,Indira herself played a major role of discrimination, dirty politics and misuse of power, she sowed the seeds of distrust in communities, discrepancies, divided communities and to divide India again on religion.
It was the Congress regime which awrded Bharat ratan to her and Rajiv posthumously. Do they really deserve as Bharat Ratna?Tomorrow it will be given to Amitabh also.then where is the real India?Where are the true Indians?
I have tried my best to expose Amitabh and sent a few letters to human organizations to six countries, to Madam tussaude to remove his wax statue. If his wax statue is pride of her museum, than she should create the wax statues of Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussain also?
Please see http://amiatabhbacchan1984.blogspot.com/ and see my efforts. i filed a PIL in Delhi High Court but the Judge Man Mohan rejected it on grounds of indefinite delay to file the case,Does the gravity of an offense decreases if case is filed after a long period?Is there any time bar to file a case? whereas the CM of Bihar is issued the summons by the CJM of Barh, Bihar for his involvement/presence at the poling booth where a voter was murdered.There could never be any time bar. It should have been known to Judge Man Mohan before rejecting my writ.
What does it indicate that there are two type of law in India- one for majority Hindus and the other for people of minority. Another example of quick verdict by a Kerala Court is given in my previous post where the alleged culprits were punished within 4 years by a fast track Court and 62 out of 63 were punished and here in case of *$ Sikh genocide, So far only a few persons about 20 have been punished in 25 years and the big one superminds are moving scot-free.
The highest intelligence agency of India, CBI has lost its reputation as it is still collecting evidences after 25 years. What a performance? Are they proud of it or ashamed? So how can we be delivered justice in India-impossible.

ac_marshall

SPNer
Nov 5, 2009
Bangalore, India
Ajmer Singhji,
None of those deserve a Bharat Ratna. I would like to again point at the information misrepresentation menace here. In case of Kerala, the justice was quick as the news spread conveying the message of innocent hindu fishermen being attacked. Thanks to more responsible media of 2002. Moreover there was stronger representation as the attackers did not enjoy full support from the rulers. In case of 1984, the news spread as "Rioters Killed". This was even fuelled by hate speeches and at that time Doordarshan was the only TV channel and people were misguided to believe that the innocent victims were the actual rioters. Do not feel that Indians have abandoned Sikhs. We are with the innocent victims. Let me see the extent to which my effort of building a strong confederation of lawyers contributes to justice. It is a great shame on the so called law upholders and Indians as a whole that justice is denied even after 25 years. All I wish to convey to the legal forums and to the ruling class is that their brutal killings in 1984 is not just a problem of Sikhs but it was the henious massacre of defenceless Indian common men as a whole. I do not support or justify the shameful delay of 25 years but condemn it with a realization that common men are not entitled to quick justice in this country. Any strong representation made by any individual Sikh may get him the label "Fanatic" by those in power and people may be made to believe so. Same would be the case with any Hindu, Muslim or Christian. Any common man in India can be made a fanatic. We need to strengthen our representation and for that we would need the awakening of the nation to the facts. I am sure that majority of the non-sikhs will support our call for justice if they are approached with the right message. May the justice prevail with the blessings of the almighty.

ac_martial, Thanks for a soul touching reply. I am thankful to you for all that what i wish to say. Yes if i openly represent strongly due to my individual efforts, i am also labelled as fanatic, whereas i am not. Now after reading your mail, there is not much left to say any more. I have appeled on facebook for legal aid, if any Sikh lawyer/ law forums, comes forward to help and guide me the future course of action. I doubt if a get, because it needs courage also to stand and face the highly influential in Court and convince the Judge that the delay does not decrease the gravity of offense by the accused.
I hereby also make the same appeal to like minded people to come forward and give me your support and help to fight this superman in Court of law. Result whatsoever may be, i don't bother because that will be his destiny. I have to perform my duty to bring him in Court to answer the cries of children and screams of my sisters-the widows of 84 Sikh genocide.
Now the readers may decide.

ac_marshall

SPNer
Nov 5, 2009
Bangalore, India
Respected Ajmer Singhji,
Unfortunately your eye opening messages on http://amiatabhbacchan1984.blogspot.com have been removed. I request you to kindly share the information on any other blogspot or my mail Please do not post your personal email. Use SPN private messaging for saftey and security reasons. . I wish to share them with my people around with whom I 'm forming a small society in Bangalore aimed at promotion of social justice, mutual respect, honour for every prophet/Guru and exposing every inhuman opportunist who incites communal hatred. The society is called "Indian Youth for Social Fraternity" with the principle of Universal Human Fraternity which we have adopted from the preachings of the great Guru Nanak Devji.

ac_marshall

SPNer
Nov 5, 2009
Bangalore, India
Respected Ajmer Singhji,
As the first step, I would first recomend uniting a number of eye witnesses. A case gets weak where the petitioner himself is the witness. This happens in all courts in most of the countries. And moreover even common lawyers will not know the legal course for cases like these due to very limited guidelines available. But with a collective representation the legal course is different. I'll try my best to see if any lawyer volunteers.
May the justice prevail with the grace of almighty.

My sincere thanks and salute to your truthfulness, and i shall try accordingly. If other people do not come forward in fear of him/ his high approach, what can i do. I am not scared of him so i don't bother to face any difficulties. I know i or my family can be harassed, killed or face any type of harm by his goons but that will be seen as i have faith in almighty Wahiguru. Whatsoever is written in my destiny shall happen so why should i feel scare.
I shall wait very anxiously of your positively expected help. Please do not post your phone number for security safety reasons.
The blog address is misprinted, It should be read as... http://amitabhbacchan1984.blogspot.com/

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I would request that members abstain from posting personal email addresses and phone numbers. The state of the Internet is not completely pure and sound. There are predators who can use this information for identity theft and for stalking and worse. Thank you.

ac_marshall

SPNer
Nov 5, 2009
Bangalore, India
Reepected Ajmer Singhji
Sat Sree Akal. I find that Mr. K.T.S. Tulsi, senior criminal lawyer at New Delhi is a prominent figure in the legal forums. Can he be approached for this noble cause of justice?

Martial ji, Thnaks for your support and suggestion. I sent a message on facebook to him, but he didn't respond. I don't have his phone no. but as you have suggested, i shall try to contact him.Another prominent lawyer for Sikh cause H S Phulka, has refused to help me.

Through SPN, i hereby appeal to all itsmembers/visitors to provide/suggest me legal aid/help for our pride and justice as my writ petition against Amitabh Bacchan is rejected by justice Man Mohan in Delhi High Court on grounds of indefinite delay in appeal.

Amitabh Bacchan incited Hindu miscreants to spill blood of Sikhs in 1984. I myself saw him raising slogans, "KHOON KA BADLA KHOON" means blood for blood. I want to sue him now.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM