• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Dealing With Non-Muslims. How?

GodIsTruth

SPNer
Aug 30, 2012
Hi Nabem. My knowledge of Islam is limited, but I do not believe the above story appears in any of the Islamic Hadith texts. Still, I appreciate the uplifting message behind the story, so thanks for sharing this with me.

I do question however the reasoning behind creating this thread and quoting Mohammed's (peace be upon him) teachings word for word without providing context for them. In my opinion a forum is a place to discuss viewpoints, not a platform for which to quote religious texts without context or any input from yourself.

I would be much more interested in your own PERSONAL views on this matter, with teachings to support them if you wish. This I believe would provide a thread which was much more rich in content, and would certainly help me to understand the Islamic faith further.

Peace.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
GodisTruth ji

I was reading about many examples like these in Martin Lings ji book on Muhammad (only part of it, hoping I will be blessed with the time and opportunity to finish it).

It explains a lot about how Muhammad would not respond when harrassed and how he always attempted peaceful resolutions first when something effected the safety of the ummah. Many point to hadith and verses in Quran that make it look like Muhammad was violent and bigoted.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. All the verses I know of dealing with violence in Quran are about specific battles. But the rules of war are very similar in Sikhism as in Islam.

The only difference, I believe, is a Sikh is commanded to protect all who are oppressed & I'm not sure there are any commands on this in the Quran (though Muslims are commanded to only use violence when absolutely necessary, in defense and end the battle as soon as possible (a verse says Muslims can not be the aggressors).

I speak all of this after years of knowing Islam through two Sufi orders.

Blessed Beanimatedkhanda1animatedkhanda1

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Nothing could be farther from the truth. All the verses I know of dealing with violence in Quran are about specific battles. But the rules of war are very similar in Sikhism as in Islam.

The only difference, I believe, is a Sikh is commanded to protect all who are oppressed & I'm not sure there are any commands on this in the Quran (though Muslims are commanded to only use violence when absolutely necessary, in defense and end the battle as soon as possible (a verse says Muslims can not be the aggressors).

Islam has a complex and comprehensive set of laws regarding war. Sikhi doesn't have any war-specific laws or rules that I'm aware of. The principles which guide Sikhi through life guide it through war, too.

Islam's rules about war are very interesting! The problem I think is not with the rules but of when the battle ends, or who has the final say. Muslims can fight those who oppress them or attack them - but is that physical attack or verbal attack? My understanding ends here.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam

Ishna ji,

Here's a good link for reviewing war rules in Islam:
http://www.hweb.org.uk/content/view/18/2/

Of course, how it ultimately gets interpreted does seem to differ according to how different verses, sunnah and hadith are translated.

BBC says this about Sikhism and war:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/sikhism/sikhethics/war.shtml

It seems very similar. I also think I read somewhere that Guru Nanak was a pacifist, but later on, it became necessary for Sikhs to defend themselves.

This is probably naive of me, but I wish we lived in a world where war was not necessary, but I think of Nazis in Germany and people in countries who are being oppressed in such horrible ways and I know sometimes there is no other alternative.

:)

Islam has a complex and comprehensive set of laws regarding war. Sikhi doesn't have any war-specific laws or rules that I'm aware of. The principles which guide Sikhi through life guide it through war, too.

Islam's rules about war are very interesting! The problem I think is not with the rules but of when the battle ends, or who has the final say. Muslims can fight those who oppress them or attack them - but is that physical attack or verbal attack? My understanding ends here.

GodIsTruth

SPNer
Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for the links namji{censored}aur Ji, they are quite helpful at looking at both the Sikh and Islamic viewpoints on the matter. Thank you Naben Ji for helping to provide context behind your postings of Muhammed's (peace be upon him) teachings.

I completely agree that quite often both Muslims and Non-Muslims can be guilty of painting a picture that Muhammed (PBUH) promoted violence and segregation. There are many of examples in the Qur'an to show that this was not the case.

I have previously done some readings regarding the Islamic concept of Jihad, and have found that the term Jihad largeley relates to the battle a Muslim faces with their internal self, overcoming the illusions and evils of the Iblīs (devil).

I personally agree that the greatest battle that I have faced in life, is not with somebody external to myself, but is cutting through my own illusions, so in truth, I suppose I am always caught up in a war with the Ego, and with my own weaknesses.

Without going too idealistic I often wonder how the course of history would have changed if the leaders of certain countries of the West lived by a Sikh or Islamic concept of a "just war".

I am quite sure that the UK/USA's actions in such places such as Iraq would have fallen short of the all the rules governing a Dharam Yudh or Jihad, and that countless of lives on both sides, may have been spared if these wars would have been governed by the above criteria. But thats just my 2 cents...

Blessed be guys.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
GodisTruth ji

You are right. Muhammad (pbuh) was a feminist centuries before anyone ever thought of gender equality. He was also an animal rights activist and cared about animals in ways that people in modern times still fail to do.

Blessed be. :) I often end my emails like that. It used to be popular in the pagan community to do that. Not sure if they still do it.

Coming back to edit my post a few minutes later: I believe that "iblis"/Satan/Shaytan is not an actual being. I believe he is the collective ego that humanity struggles with on many levels, especially personal levels. If we could take down the barriers to the Divine created by our egos, the world would be so different.

I think that the US has created a similar "just war" approach.

Blessed Be icecreamkaur

Last edited:

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
GodIsTruth
thank you

namji{censored}aur

1--Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Yes . My dear brother

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
He (blessings of prayer may Allah bless him ten)

This desire to increase the gain recognized
And love and respect for the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(56) Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace
(57) Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):
Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)
and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding
for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):
The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,
"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478

And the prophets in Islam all are equal
The Muslim says the prophets of Allah peace be upon them
Respect to all of them

(285) The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

(136) Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

http://www.eqraa.com/download/video/mualimhi.rm

2---I believe that "iblis"/Satan/Shaytan is not an actual being.

Respected member
This is not true

--Satan and his method of influence of vibrations or oscillations are not visible, the Almighty says: (27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.) [custom: 27]. Satan affects us by vibrational demonic invisible, and these vibrations have high frequencies and therefore we find that the last sura in the Quran the seal of God by his book is Al seeking refuge from the devil: (1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,
2. "The King of mankind,
3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) ,
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."
) Al-people.

21. O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha' [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shaitan (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allah." But when (man) disbelieves in Allah, Shaitan (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"
17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Zalimun (i.e. polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in Allah and in His Oneness, etc.).

If God wants to tell us beware of Satan and whispers he is an enemy to you so treat him as an enemy and become aware of him at every moment, but unfortunately you can find us oblivious to the enemy that is stalking us, We do not take any action with the knowledge that the procedures used in the Qur'an easy to very least to say: (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan).

34. And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah).

35. And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong-doers)."

36. Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."

In Sunna Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Incident
Constipation Satan
By master Ali ibn Abi Talib
It was tied up in the tree
Then
The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
to Ali bin Abi Talib
The FAFSA
constraints
And let him go
allah guide you

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Assalam Alaykum, Naben ji

Yes . My dear brother
Naben ji, I'm actually your sister. :)

He (blessings of prayer may Allah bless him ten)

This desire to increase the gain recognized
And love and respect for the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

I, as a Sufi, am very aware of how important it is to wish blessings on the Prophet. My question was: Is it OK for non-muslims to say "peace be upon him" when speaking of Prophets from the world religions.

(285) The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

(136) Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Muslims, Jews and Christians are the spiritual children of the founder of the Abrahamic traditions. Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him, is the common father of all Christians, Jews and Muslims. This is why Jews and Christians can marry Muslim men. This is why the food of Jews and Christians is halal for Muslims.

Respected member
This is not true

I know that my ideas about satan are not in synch with mainstream Islam. You consider his "evil whispering" as a literal thing. As Quran says, "To you, your religion, to me mine."

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Assalam Alaykumpeacesignpeacesignkaur

34. And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam.". And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah). (2:34)

IMHO, there are many levels of meaning and to really get a grasp of this, we must pause and contemplate (this is why the One tells us to contemplate so much in Quran) here:

Iblis is "disobedience to God". Iblis is "arrogance". When you go astray, do you blame satan for your choices (free will) or your own ego and crude desire.

If you pause to consider this, how do you humble yourself to repent if you want to blame it on iblis tempting you.

35. And We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat both of you freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will, but come not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimun (wrong-doers)." (2:35)
It sounds like God will literally test Adam and Eve, peace be upon them, with a tree, but what does the tree represent? When Adam and Eve give in to the temptation, they follow their own desires rather than God's will. This is the creation of free will. Because they have disobeyed God, they will no longer live in Paradise. They have come to earth to work on their free will/karma.

The literal meaning is not what matters here. Its the acts of Adam & Eve that matter here. Do you agree?

36. Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time." (2:36)
We can't blame shaytan when we go astray. Whether he truly exists or not is not the point. The true "evil whisperer" is our own ego and our own lust, greed, vanity, arrogance, etc. What is the use of repenting if we are pointing fingers at satan rather than taking responsibility for our own actions.

Searching

SPNer
Aug 8, 2011
Why cant Muslims treat non Muslims simply as fellow humans, as normal people? Why do you need texts and detailed studies of how to treat non Muslims.
I could have understood if the topic was "how to treat people".

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

Searching ji

I think the Quran is clear on how to treat ppl. God loves good deeds (charity, patience, humility, kindness, tolerance, calmness). The confusion comes in when ppl try to fit deeds into different categories. I think that problem comes up in most religions though. People have different perspectives. It would probably be better to learn to live and let live rather than keep exerting our own opinions.

I think the gurus had a lot to say on learning to live and let live. So did all the great prophets and teachers. As we learn to live and let live (and I need to learn many lessons in this area), we create peace and harmony in our hearts, our families, our communities and ultimately in the world.

kaurhug

Why cant Muslims treat non Muslims simply as fellow humans, as normal people? Why do you need texts and detailed studies of how to treat non Muslims.
I could have understood if the topic was "how to treat people".

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
namji{censored}aur

1-My question was: Is it OK for non-muslims to say "peace be upon him" when speaking of Prophets from the world religions.

Yes
This basic things
Respect the prophets

2-

- Here
You confuse a lot of concepts and basics

Meaning Alqrouany clearly

First, we are talking about Satan
Organism

--Iblis is "disobedience to God". Iblis is "arrogance". When you go astray, do you blame satan for your choices (free will) or your own ego and crude desire.

Second :Satan
God warned us from the whispers and delusion
He has the ability to solicitation
And the impact on your choices (free will) or your own ego and crude desire.
And decorates the acts forbidden in your eyes
Example
39. [Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.40. "Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them."
41. (Allah) said: "This is the Way which will lead straight to Me."
42. "Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawin (Mushrikun and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers, etc.).

15. They are like their immediate predecessors (the Jews of Bani Qainuqa', who suffered), they tasted the evil result of their conduct, and (in the Hereafter, there is) for them a painful torment;-

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shaitan (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in Allah." But when (man) disbelieves in Allah, Shaitan (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"

17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Zalimun (i.e. polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in Allah and in His Oneness, etc.).

18. O you who believe! Fear Allah and keep your duty to Him. And let every person look to what he has sent forth for the morrow, and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what you do .

19. And be not like those who forgot Allah (i.e. became disobedient to Allah) and He caused them to forget their ownselves, (let them to forget to do righteous deeds). Those are the Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

3----so
To be vigilant and cautious at all times

- Repentance
You want to repent and return to God
Whispers to you
Wait a bit
This very early
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
Will - will - will
In order to completely forget repentance
Therefore
79. [Iblis (Satan)] said: "My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected."

80. (Allah) said: "Verily! You are of those allowed respite

81. "Till the Day of the time appointed."

82. [Iblis (Satan)] said: "By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all,

83. "Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism)."

84. (Allah) said: "The Truth is, and the Truth I say,

85. That I will fill Hell with you [Iblis (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together."

86. Say (O Muhammad ): "No wage do I ask of you for this (the Qur'an), nor am I one of the Mutakallifun (those who pretend and fabricate things which do not exist).

87. "It (this Qur'an) is only a Reminder for all the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).

88. "And you shall certainly know the truth of it after a while."

4--- - The literal meaning here is intended
Violation of Adam and Eve to the commands of God
Therefore
Here a message from God for all mankind
Deliverance and salvation through one way
-
You remember the story of Adam and Eve peace be upon him
As a result of sin and eating from the tree
Was get them out of paradise
Then God forgive them
But there is a requirement for all human

121. Then they both ate of the tree, and so their private parts appeared to them, and they began to stick on themselves the leaves from Paradise for their covering. Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, so he went astray.

122. Then his Lord chose him, and turned to him with forgiveness, and gave him guidance.

123. (Allah) said: "Get you down (from the Paradise to the earth), both of you, together, some of you are an enemy to some others. Then if there comes to you guidance from Me, then whoever follows My Guidance shall neither go astray, nor fall into distress and misery.

124. "But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (ie neither believes in this Qur'an nor acts on its orders, etc.) Verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection."

125. He will say: "O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)."

126. (Allah) will say: "Like this, Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) Came unto you, but you disregarded them (ie you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allah's Mercy). "

127. And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [ie commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allah) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Qur'an, etc.], and believes not in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting.

128. Is it not a guidance for them (to know) how many generations We have destroyed before them, in whose dwellings they walk? Verily, in this are signs indeed for men of understanding.

-Starting from Adam to Muhammad peace be upon him
One Message
The Oneness of God

Through the prophets, not of other ways

All the prophets Muslim

111. And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) [of 'Iesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
Surah Al-Ma'idah

78. And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islam), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islamic Monotheism) . It is He (Allah) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'an), that the Messenger (Muhammad) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), give Zakat and hold fast to Allah [ie have confidence in Allah, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper!
Surah Al-Hajj

90. And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that La ilaha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He, "in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah's Will)."
91. Now (you believe) while you refused to believe before and you were one of the Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts, etc.).

92. So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out from the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

Surah Yunus
Titles different
Jewish Torah - Christian Gospel - and so on

But
Original
At the basis of faith
Islam

5----and next to the whispers of Satan
There are self Emirate evil

51. (The King) said (to the women): "What was your affair when you did seek to seduce Yusuf (Joseph)?" The women said: "Allah forbid! No evil know we against him!" The wife of Al-'Aziz said: "Now the truth is manifest (to all), it was I who sought to seduce him, and he is surely of the truthful."
52. [Then Yusuf (Joseph) said: "I asked for this enquiry] in order that he (Al-'Aziz) may know that I betrayed him not in secret. And, verily! Allah guides not the plot of the betrayers.
53. "And I free not myself (from the blame). Verily, the (human) self is inclined to evil, except when my Lord bestows His Mercy (upon whom He wills). Verily, my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Therefore
Must overcome self Emirate evil and waswasah devil together

Hence
Composed your own free will

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Searching

Non-Muslim
Neighbors - coworkers - Classmates - daily transactions

Ordered Muslims
Need good treatment
to Non-Muslim
this from
The basics of Islam

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

On the contrary
Integrity of the life of any person
Require the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers
I go to work and work sincerely
Not to steal - not adultery - I do not rape - I help anyone in need of help (Muslim - non-Muslim)
I help my family in the house and work outside the home - I help the poor - not Intruder on the rights of others for material and moral, and so on ..

This is not my own

But
Through the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

This basis
For the integrity of my life

The opposite
Would not mind anything.
We will do what I want
So you will find a fragmented society

And destruction of society such as the West completely
Not care
Haram or halal

The desire to implement Islamic law in all matters of life
The lack of separation between the Islamic religion and the state

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Naben ji

You and I have different perspectives on what Islam is. I'm coming from a Sufi perspective and that means I do a lot of contemplating on sacred texts vs. taking things literally. Mystics read for meanings within meanings.

I'm not sure if there is a language barrier or if you are making your posts with your cell-phone. Frankly, I cannot follow your message. I mean no offense, but I can't understand a lot of what you are saying.

When you quote from Quran, you might want to give the Chapter you are quoting so others can know where those verses came from.

May the One God bless both our paths. May we stand with Peace between us and practice harmonious co-existence which was always the preference of the Prophet Muhammad, yes?

:redturban:

Searching

SPNer
Aug 8, 2011
Not care
Haram or halal

In Islamic countries people are forced to follow Islamic laws. In west there is freedom.
When you say that west does not care about halal or haram you view them with Islamic specs.
Why should non Muslims care about what you think is Haram or Halal.
I am not talking about adultry or fornication or cheating your colleagues when I say haram. These are not acceptable to any society at least on face value.
But I am talking about simple things like charging interest or dealing in alcoholic beverages or dealing in pork?
That may be haram to you but not to non Muslims.
You may apply Islamic principles to yourself but viewing other's from an Islamic view point is may not help you in dealing with them with equality.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006

Naben, come back to me when Muslim countries are done fighting amongst themselves and then we'll talk about the destruction of the West. In the meantime I'll continue to watch the news about various Muslim sects bombing each others mosques, insurgents oppressing their own people, women fighting for their own rights in those countries, boat people trying to flee, etcetc.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
-namji{censored}aur

The meaning of the Holy Qur'an clear like the sun
Teachings - worship ---- everything

Foundation
I do - do not do

halal - haram

"-The Sufis did not only go out on the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon him,

Indeed beliefs collide mainly with the essence of Islam ..

The Sufis say pantheistic,

They believe that the presence of one fact no difference in their eyes between the right and the creation,

He said anti-Islam and its tenets. "

(Why do you call God and get off Needs to people like (dead in graves ) , but those most in need of you in their graves to the mercy of God??

The Almighty Allah in the Holy Qur'an says ::

(60. And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!") Ghafir / 60

Why should you spend worship to dead in graves and asked them relief ..

-Searching

I am talking about the need to adhere to Islamic rules
For everything and anything
Such as dealing with non-Muslims

- West have
halal
And haram
In the Bible
But
Do not apply anything
Everyone goes on a whim

Such as
Pork - alcohol - .. And so on

Ishna-

Is this Islam?

Islam is innocent of this nonsense
Islam building, reconstruction and progress

Before you blame Islam, try to know the real Islam. You can refer to Qur'an. Dont believe anything about Islam without Qur'an. I dont believe anything but Qur'an personally. Because there is many fake rule created by fake Muslim.​

In Islam, you dont need any religious Father/God Father etc. to pray before Allah(GOD).​
Every person is equal before Allah, no matter, what race, color, language, country, one belongs.​
The only difference before Allah is Taqwa(God fearing), which only Allah can better judge.​
The killing of an innocent people is like killing the whole humanity and saving one is as saving the whole humanity.​
‫حب Ùˆ حياه لأحمد السعيد بدون ايقاع نشيد‬‎ - YouTube

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM