• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Creation In Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL JI.

GURVEEN JI 1.

YOU WROTE IT ALL BY QUOTING THE FOLLOWING FROM JAP JI SAHIB JI.:happy:

Not the Pundits, even if it be in the text of a Puran;Nor the Qazi does who interprets the Quran.Nor Yogi knows the date, season, month, but the One Who Created the Universe, Knoweth alone.

(Jap M. 1)

There is no teachings and pure faith adaptable what SIKHS are blessed WITH by Guru Nanak Dev Jeo existing today or in the past as explained by our GURUS in most simplest forms to all which leads to realization of the CREATOR.

NO stories or fables to go around the matter to convey the message to convince any one about Sikh faith but straight forward teaching of Nam Japna means thanking,appreciating the CREATOR by repeating HIS name to purify one's soul and simple living through all stages of life.

I, BOW MY HEAD TO A FAITH WHICH IS FOR ALL HUMANITY TO PROVIDE US ALL WITH PURE,SO0THING,GUIDANCE TO MAKE US BETTER EVERY MOMENT BY MOMENT.

IT FURTHER TAKE US TOWARDS REALIZATIONS OF THE CREATOR AND CONSIDERING ALL HUMAN BEING AS ONE REGARDLESS OF ANY ORIGIN,CAST, AND PRACTICAL WITH SIMPLE LIVINGS WITHOUT ANY RITUALS.

FAITH OF TODAY FOR ALL HUMANITY..

ikonkaar

THIS IS MY FAITH .

Jaspi

karam

SPNer
Aug 11, 2010
I read the first 10-15 pages they claimed how quran is scientific-LOL , they find science in quran only after someone does a new scientific discovery, then they claim yes quran already mentioned that,then they can also claim that all the discoveries were done by non beleivers after getting an idea from quran, funny claim

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
SS AKAL K JI

KARAM JI.

Scientist have invented or discovered some thing already existed but No human beings or Prophets left their message when or where God is born.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji.specifically mentioned in Jap Ji Sahib ,no Vedas or any Prophet or any other Messengers came and left any explanations of the Creator.

Guru Nanak made it very if some one is blessed with needs to realize the God ,Gurbani or other saintly (SANGAT) communions to realizes the Truth (GOD) which can not be explained or supposed .

Jaspi

Jan 14, 2010
SSA friends

Healthy discussions are good. but we don't need to argue on each other's religion. every religion teaches same thing and that is "Be a good human being" Islam says it in other way, sikhism says it in some other way and similarly other religions says it in some other way. Its like, paths are different but destination is same.

Rightly said its like paths are different but destination is same but my point is though our paths are different we should not criticize other

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Dr.Zakir Naik says unlike previous religions which were time bound, Islam is the last religion and the final religion which is not time bound. True a religion is a way of life to be lived productively but here on Earth, not for an existence after death in a fanciful heaven. As per gurbani definition of religion (dharm) is the moment when we absorb ourselves in ideal deeds then that religion in the whole of world is the Only ONE (dhur ki baani sach dee awaz) . As per my understanding Islam is based on fear and hatered whereas gurbani teaches us love and fearlessness. As per gurbani the only religion is humanism - 'ਏਕੋ ਧਰਮੁ ਦ੍ਰਿੜੈ ਸਚੁ ਕੋਈ ॥ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਪੂਰਾ ਜੁਗਿ ਜੁਗਿ ਸੋਈ ॥ which is eternal for for ever thus unlike previous religions preaching to worship the God outside at pilgrimage for supernatural powers gurbani tells us to introspect and that is worshiping.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
It is my considered opinion that the man who believes in God and fears God can never be a sinner or a transgressor. Hence to maintain the supremacy of Right over Might we must believe in the concept of the Day of Judgment. The concepts of Hell and Heaven are very essential to keep balance in human conduct
First we need to see what type of God we believe in - the one who punishes and consignes me to hell or the one who like parents, 'ਸਹਜੇ ਸਹਜਿ ਖਿਲਾਇਦਾ ਨਹੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਆਲਕ ॥ who slowly and steadily pinpoints my shortcomings and tells me how to improve myself and does not even, 'ਅਉਗਣੁ ਕੋ ਨ ਚਿਤਾਰਦਾ ਗਲ ਸੇਤੀ ਲਾਇਕ ॥ reminds me of my shortcomings rather hugs me close in His embrace, thus question of fear does not arise of any Judgement day.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2007
Building bridges and there is taking advantage of each other as humans we do it with families friends and many relationships it's to understand the barriers and respect differences. What is a world without common sense common differences and common appreciation. For in the view of the cosmos we are all common. Nature is truly supreme and royal. God bless.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
he Qur'an requires Muslims to fast during the month of Ramadan from sunrise to sunset.

However, there are exceptions to this. One of them is that people who are ill or have medical conditions do not have to fast. This includes people with diabetes.
What type of command is this and what type of God is this who wants his creation to suffer. I have seen people suffering in scorching heat almost dying while fasting but, ' ਬਧਾ ਚਟੀ ਜੋ ਭਰੇ ਨਾ ਗੁਣੁ ਨਾ ਉਪਕਾਰੁ ॥ ਸੇਤੀ ਖੁਸੀ ਸਵਾਰੀਐ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾਰਜੁ ਸਾਰੁ ॥੩॥ just to expect happiness as a miracle for this formality and reserve 72 virgins in heaven, is this the price? Pity when will we be awake and get intellgience. Guru reminds God's trait as parents. Will our parents wish us to suffer. I practically finds no benefits in fasting but see it spoils our metabolism.

Further I find Dr.Zakir Naik logic on last prophet and or messenger very weak. Guru tells us, 'ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਦੀਸੈ ਕਿਸੁ ਸਾਲਾਹੀ ਤਿਸਹਿ ਸਰੀਕੁ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਣਵਤਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਦਾਸਨਿ ਦਾਸਾ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਸੋਈ ॥੪॥੫॥ - He has no favored messenger or partner what to talk of last message. He is sahib mera nit nava sda sda daatar. Every fine morning he passes a new revelation. So long as His creation are there, there will be no message every now and then.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Lion5 ji,

Guru Fateh.

From all your posts with copying and pasting, it seems you want to convince yourself about the fairy tales that you have been spoon fed with. In other words, you are insecure about your own faith, which is a shame.

I am glad Sikhi has none of these brokers who claim to have red phones between themselves and their respective deities.

Blind faith makes one blind from the inside which is much worse than a physically blind person because his/her perception is very insightful.

It is shame to notice that you are forbidden by your faith to question it unlike in SIkhi which is based on questioning the mechanical nonsensical rituals, hence you are just one more blind sheep in the flock.

Good luck in your blind journey.

Regards

Tejwant Singh.

PS: If you intend to keep on posting here, please share your own thoughts rather than parroting what others tell you to. One's own thoughts are the true gateway to freedom.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Gurbani talks of this life and how to interact with your innerself whereas as I understand from the following that qoran talks of life after death with 72 virgins

Last edited:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Lion5,

Guru Fateh.

I have no idea what your agenda is except showing your insecurity again and again by posting videos and other things to convince yourself of something that may be different than what you have been spoon fed by the honchos of your faith.

You are a prisoner of your own self, perhaps pushed into by the tribal pressure of your faith.

Sikhi is open to all.

I urge you to speak from your heart about yourself,your inner conflicts that all of us have, how your faith has made you a better person. What things you would like to change in yourself but the four walls of your religion would not let you.

Let's have a conversation.
Please start.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

PS: As a board member of the Interfaith Council of Southern Nevada, I am going to the local Mosque with other members along with my family.I have been invited to speak there by my brother Imam Aslam Abdullah. We will all partake in breaking the Ramadan fast. In fact, I did the same the first day of the Roza.

Last edited:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Lion5,

If you want to be a true Muslim, then follow these instructions:

Page 140

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ

Salok mėhlā 1.

Shalok, First Mehl:

ਮਿਹਰ ਮਸੀਤਿ ਸਿਦਕੁ ਮੁਸਲਾ ਹਕੁ ਹਲਾਲੁ ਕੁਰਾਣੁ

Mihar masīṯ siḏak muslā hak halāl kurāṇ.

Let mercy be your mosque, faith your prayer-mat, and honest living your Koran.

ਸਰਮ ਸੁੰਨਤਿ ਸੀਲੁ ਰੋਜਾ ਹੋਹੁ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ

Saram sunaṯ sīl rojā hohu musalmāṇ.

Make modesty your circumcision, and good conduct your fast. In this way, you shall be a true Muslim.

ਕਰਣੀ ਕਾਬਾ ਸਚੁ ਪੀਰੁ ਕਲਮਾ ਕਰਮ ਨਿਵਾਜ

Karṇī kābā sacẖ pīr kalmā karam nivāj.

Let good conduct be your Kaabaa, Truth your spiritual guide, and the karma of good deeds your prayer and chant.

ਤਸਬੀ ਸਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਵਸੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਖੈ ਲਾਜ ॥੧॥

Ŧasbī sā ṯis bẖāvsī Nānak rakẖai lāj. ||1||

Let your rosary be that which is pleasing to His Will. O Nanak, God shall preserve your honor. ||1||

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM