• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Creation In Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
But Islam is about submitting ourselves to Allah the Creator. Science was created by Allah, hence it is important in this regard. Of course Islam is about other things as well, but the subject of the topic dealt with creation.

I am confused. Are there two Islam? One for submission, surrendering to Allah and the other for hating those who don't accept your ideology and calling them not only kafirs but in a place like middle EAST depriving them the privilge of worshipping.

Q. Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods of time, and He is firm in power; He throws the veil of night over the day, which it pursues incessantly; and (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command; surely His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Qur'an 7:54

A. Now tell me logically is their any truth in above statement. Is HIS functioning mechanical or electronic that it takes HIM six days TO PERFORM. Pulse or tone. Take the case of Tsunami. In a flick of moment hundred of thousands of people were killed. Is their any physical place called Heaven.

Regards Sahni Mohinder

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<(He is) the Creator of the heavens and the earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourselves, and pairs among cattle: by this means does He multiply you: there is nothing whatever like unto Him, and He is the One that hears and sees (all things).
Qur’an - Surah ash-Shura (Consultation) 42:11>>>

the statement is factually incomplete..

there is no mention of hermaphrodites and asexual reproduction.

how can an unbeliever believe an incomplete information source?

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<It has been said in the west that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. If u don't accept that then fine let's move on.>>

so you are not able to prove your statement with facts and figures..

to logic it seems that you ACCEPT that islam "might not" be fastest growing religion as you have NO proof.

it doesnot bother anyone on the board....what is important is that one by one your assertions are falling apart.

<<Many reverts to Islam do just that.>>

i was not talking abt reverts...i was talking abt verses from SGGS

LOL

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
From the web page link given by Sherab, we find the following: -

Bones Before Muscle? The Koran got it wrong!
Keith L. Moore knows that the Koran is wrong when it says that bones are formed first, then flesh is placed upon them.
"Look further at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh ..." (Al-Baqara 2:259)
The Koran gives the impression that first the skeleton is formed, and then it is clothed with mustle. Dr. Bucaille knows perfectly well that this is not true. The muscles and the cartilage precursors of the bones start forming from the somite at the same time. At the end of the eighth week there are only a few centers of ossification started but the fetus is already capable of some muscular movement.

However the writer of this article is a bit disingenuous. There r many writers who play these tricks by either placing the Qur’anic verses out of context or rely on not so good English translations, etc. Here’s the whole Qur’anic verse: -

Or (take) the similitude of one who passed by a hamlet, all in ruins to its roofs. He said: "Oh! how shall Allah bring it (ever) to life, after (this) its death?" but Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long didst thou tarry (thus)?" He said: (Perhaps) a day or part of a day." He said: "Nay, thou hast tarried thus a hundred years; but look at thy food and thy drink; they show no signs of age; and look at thy donkey: And that We may make of thee a sign unto the people, Look further at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh." When this was shown clearly to him, he said: "I know that Allah hath power over all things." 2:259

The verse is referring to a donkey who died and all that remained was his bones. It came to life with the flesh covering the bones. It is NOT referring to a foetus. Hence the Qur’an is NOT in error. This is just games.

From the article:
Sperm is a product which comes from the whole body of each parent, weak sperm coming from the weak parts, and strong sperm from the strong parts.

Does it?

From the article:
For once a woman conceives, she ceases to menstruate

That was a masterpiece from HIPPOCRATES

From the article:
Here we see that in the medicine of India, they too had the idea that the child was formed from the male semen and the female menstrual blood.

But did the Indians know that it was the male who determined the gender of the unborn child?

From the article:
Galen - On Semen
Galen says, "The substance from which the fetus is formed is not merely menstrual blood, as Aristotle maintained, but menstrual blood plus the two semens." p 50.

Two semens?

From the article:
This all shows that there was ample opportunity for Muhammad and the people around him to have heard of the embryological theories of Aristotle, Hippocrates and Galen when they went to seek treatment from Harith ben Kalada and other local doctors.

And so on. An important point to consider is that there were many different theories about biology, astronomy, geology, etc. The fact is that Allah as the Creator knows about His creation and in the Qur’an gives only the correct science e.g. Big Bang theory was only known about in the last century. If the Qur’an had not been the work of our Creator, then surely there would have been verses that would have included scientific errors or incorrect science as well as correct science. The same early individuals that the article is based on also came up with incorrect science e.g.

Galen is able to demonstrate that living arteries contain blood. His error, which will become the established medical orthodoxy for centuries, is to assume that the blood goes back and forth from the heart in an ebb-and-flow motion. This theory holds sway in medical circles until the time of Harvey. LINK

Using knowledge from around him, Aristotle viewed the world's substance in four observable elements: earth, wind, fire, and water. Different mixtures of these elements were deemed to be responsible for different humors and temperaments. These ideas persisted for almost 2,000 years and formed the basis of the alchemist's view of the elements and the physician's adherence to the humoral theories. However, only by examining Aristotle's errors were later scientists able to use them as a springboard for subsequent discoveries. LINK

there is no mention of hermaphrodites and asexual reproduction.
how can an unbeliever believe an incomplete information source?
But u don’t tackle the science that IS there. Why not, is it because u have little to offer with the science that IS there so u go into science that is not there. There is enough science in the Qur’an to provide the Signs for a believer, that’s what is important. There are many unbelievers who have become believers with the science already contained.

so you are not able to prove your statement with facts
Here u go. LINK

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<If the Qur’an had not been the work of our Creator, then surely there would have been verses that would have included scientific errors or incorrect science as well as correct science.>>>

my little book of laws of algebra has no scientific mistakes...is it a work of God? :{-:)

<<But u don’t tackle the science that IS there. Why not, is it because u have little to offer with the science that IS there so u go into science that is not there. There is enough science in the Qur’an to provide the Signs for a believer, that’s what is important. There are many unbelievers who have become believers with the science already contained.>>>

there are proofs that the science that IS there in Quran was already known...what next? :whisling:

I and other posters have given enough sources to prove that scientifc facts mentioned in Quran were known earlier... e.g the Galen transcripts etc....

as i have promised Aman veerji and board members that i will not be using my sarcastic humor...i better shut up about the people who convert based on such facts.. :wink:

here is an excerpt from your link:

Religion 1990 Est. Adult Pop. 2001 Est. Adult Pop. % of U.S. Pop., 2000 % Change 1990 - 2000 Christianity 151,225,000 159,030,000 76.5% +5% Nonreligious/Secular 13,116,000 27,539,000 13.2% +110% Judaism 3,137,000 2,831,000 1.3% -10% Islam 527,000 1,104,000 0.5% +109% Buddhism 401,000 1,082,000 0.5% +170% Agnostic 1,186,000 991,000 0.5% -16% Atheist 902,000 0.4% Hinduism 227,000 766,000 0.4% +237% Unitarian Universalist 502,000 629,000 0.3% +25% Wiccan/Pagan/Druid 307,000 0.1% Spiritualist 116,000 Native American Religion 47,000 103,000 +119% Baha'i 28,000 84,000 +200% New Age 20,000 68,000 +240% Sikhism 13,000 57,000 +338% Scientology 45,000 55,000 +22% Humanist 29,000 49,000 +69% Deity (Deist) 6,000 49,000 +717% Taoist 23,000 40,000 +74% Eckankar 18,000 26,000 +44%

as i can see

hinduism, sikhism and Buddhism have faster growth rate than Islam... :wink:

Last edited:

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
my little book of laws of algebra has no scientific mistakes...is it a work of God?
No because no 1 suggested it was. If they did, then u would have to decide. So the question is pretty irrelevant.

there are proofs that the science that IS there in Quran was already known...what next?
By ignoring the point I made regarding no incorrect science in the Qur’an can I take it that u accept that the Qur’an is not the work of man? What next is where those who truly believe may become Muslim? There is no guarantee as some will reject knowing the truth and hence become unbelievers (kaafirs).

as i can see
hinduism, sikhism and Buddhism have faster growth rate than Islam...
But you’ve combined 3 religions to make a false point. :rofl!!:Can u c that? Here’s what else was on the link which u didn’t conveniently post. :DThe question being asked is WHAT IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

Listen What the World says about the Fastest Growing Religion
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." [HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3]
Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world?s fastest-growing religion. [ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com]
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country." [NEWSDAY, March 7, 1989, p.4]
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..." [NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1]
Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." [USA TODAY, The Population Reference bureau, Feb. 17,1989, p.4A ]
"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " [Encyclopedia Britannica]
"There are more Muslims in North America then Jews Now." [Dan Rathers, CBSNEWS]
"Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America." [TIMES MAGAZINE]
"Islam continues to grow in America, and no one can doubt that!" [CNN, December 15, 1995]
"The Religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." [MIKE WALLACE, 60 MINUTES]
"MUHUMMAD WAS THE SOUL OF KINDNESS, AND HIS INFLUENCE WAS FELT AND NEVER FORGOTTEN BY THOSE AROUND HIM." A Hindu scholar [Diwan Chand Sharma in his "The Prophets of the East," Calcutta 1935, p. 122.]
"FOUR YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF JUSTINIAN, A.D. 569, WAS BORN AT MAKKAH, IN ARABIA THE MAN WHO, OF ALL MEN EXERCISED THE GREATEST INFLUENCE UPON THE HUMAN RACE ... MOHAMMED ..." [John William Draper, M.D., LLD., in his "A History of the lntellectual Development of Europe",- London 1875.]
"I DOUBT WHETHER ANY MAN WHOSE EXTERNAL CONDITIONS CHANGED SO MUCH EVER CHANGED HIMSELF LESS TO MEET THEM." [R. V. C. Bodley in "The Messenger,"- London 1946, p.9.]
"I HAVE STUDIED HIM - THE WONDERFUL MAN - AND IN MY OPINION FAR FROM BEING AN ANTI-CHRIST, HE MUST BE CALLED THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY." [George Bernard Shaw, in "The Genuine Islam,- Vol. 1, No. 81936.]

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<No because no 1 suggested it was. If they did, then u would have to decide. So the question is pretty irrelevant.>>

once again, dear aziz, you are side stepping a pertinent question of dialogue. I am using the same logic you are using to prove that Quran is work of God.

I am repeating my statement again:

"my little book of laws of algebra has no scientific mistakes...is it a work of God? "

<<By ignoring the point I made regarding no incorrect science in the Qur’an can I take it that u accept that the Qur’an is not the work of man? What next is where those who truly believe may become Muslim? There is no guarantee as some will reject knowing the truth and hence become unbelievers (kaafirs).>>

i firmly believe that Quran is work of a man. Might have been inspired by spiritual experiences of the person, but i am sure God would have no intentions to give incomplete messages, if God ever intended to give messages.

<<But you’ve combined 3 religions to make a false point. :rofl!!:Can u c that? Here’s what else was on the link which u didn’t conveniently post. :DThe question being asked is WHAT IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD.>>

i can assume that either your maths is weak or you choose to ignore the points i highlighted..

i did not make a point..i just showed you the data from the link you gave me..
i have nnot added up three religions

each one independently is having faster growth rate than islam

i am reposting the exact figures again

Religion 1990 Est. Adult Pop. 2001 Est. Adult Pop. % of U.S. Pop., 2000 % Change 1990 - 2000

Islam 527,000 1,104,000 0.5% +109%

Buddhism 401,000 1,082,000 0.5% +170%

Hinduism 227,000 766,000 0.4% +237%

Sikhism 13,000 57,000 +338%

so as you can see

out of the three eastern religions, Sikhism is the fastest growing religion in whatever data you provided

and coming to the point of TRUTH being spoken by politicians and ABC news....:rofl!!:

do you really believe what they say?????

thank you for the patience of reading the post:roll:

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
:DThe question being asked is WHAT IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD.

So what if you believe or propagate that Islam is the fast growing religion. I give you an example of latest Sacha Sauda controversy. This cult has gathered more than 3 million followers as per my knowledge. In addition I further noticed that majority of his followers are doctors, scientist, professors, Engineer and highly educated people. Just imagine the state of mind of these people who believed this Ram Rahim Singh who has now been charged with rape and murder. This is just the beginning. If the man is taken before the lie detactor, many many fraudulent conspiracy will come into picture. To this Guru Nanak in Japjisahib has clearly revealed, 'sehas seyanpa lakh hoey ta ik na chalai naal - Knowledge does not mean acquiring status of doctors, engineers, scientist, professors, computer men, IAS officers, if all these status or basic knowledge didn't even awakened the inner to descriminate between logic and blind faith and lead you to that cult who could hyptonize you to the level that you vote or kill any one as per the cult leader command as is witnessed by the dera sacha sauda leader instead of surrendering, submitting to the will of God.

Whereas Gurbani tells us that our body is made of five elements Earth, water fire, air and fifth space) which modern science has confirmed, it appears qoran talk of four element.

The uniqueness and transparency is Sikhism that unlike as it appears Islam forbids non-muslim entrance to their holy place Mecca Sikhism not only permits but have opened doors from all corners to their holiest of holy place Harminder Sahib so that anyone can come and worship the way he likes and chant any name of God mentioned in their scripture. Universality of Sikhism cannot be judged that Guru Granth Sahib not only contains names as chanted by different religions but declares, balhari jaon jaiti tere naam hai – I am scarified to as many names given by different religions and people. Our Guru tells us, ‘jo sharan avai so kanth lavai’ whosoever irrespective of religion, caste, race or creed enter His sanctuary, is not only welcomed but is hugged. The beauty of SGGS is, it does not ask you to convert but to be a good human. It does not believe in trade-in and or offer 72 houries, wine, virgins etc. in heaven but on the contrary says Nanak kai ghar kewal naam - In His house, He has only love and love and nothing else - no trade in.

Regards Sahni Mohinder .

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
azizrasul i have already shown all the researches but still you are asking same question.Islam is growing no doubt BUT THE MAIN REASON IS BIRTH RATE NOT CONVERSIONS.Already many european countries are facing problem of low birth rate which is not sufficent enough to survive.On the other hand birth rate is decling all over the world.But birth rate of islamic countries is much higher than non muslim countries I don't understand why this simple thing is so difficuilt to you for understand.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
We have all been listening slogans as to how Islam is a very scientific religion and anxious Islamists are eager to prove that many modern day scientific discoveries were actually predicted in the Quran.

My argument as to why Islam is not scientific is that it never allows doubt. Doubt is one of the worst possible sins in Islam. But science is built on the foundations of doubt. A scientist is never a believer, for to believe in any thing means to accept facts without verification. A scientist is always a skeptic, always a doubter. Does this apply to Islam? NO, a big NO! Islam demands 100% faith with no room for any doubt. Islam demands that we accept what the koran says, what the hadiths say, 100%. There is no question for any doubt. No debate. No questioning accepted of the basic beliefs. Any one daring to do so is promptly silenced

A true scientist does not follow this approach. For example if a scientific theory is propounded, it is rigorously scrutinized, experiments done, observations made and if all the results correspond to the theory, it is accepted, till it is denied by later observations and experiments.
Nothing is rigid! Nothing is fixed! Things are always in a state of flux in the world of science

For example Newton’s theories were accepted by the scientific Fraternity for 300 years for they tallied with their experiments. Newton’s theories also tallied with the then observation of the planets. But science never demanded rigid belief in Newton’s theories. (People not believing in his Theories were not called unbelievers and persecuted.)

Along came the discovery of the atom and greater observation of the universe by more powerful telescopes. Newton’s theories didn't work well with the latest experiments, Until Einstein and Plank proposed the Quantum theory. Nowadays the quantum theory is the accepted theory in science, till newer observations turn up. Now Einstein is not called an apostate for questioning Newton, nor will the future scientists be if they challenge the quantum theory.

This is what we call the scientific approach...never believing in any thing 100%. This is science, and not believing in anything 100% and twisting facts and observations to correlate with some koranic verses. A religion that coerces blind belief in `revelations’ can never claim to be scientific, for the basis of science is doubt.
May be other religions of the world which allow and even encourage dissent & free thought can claim to be scientific but certainly not Islam, and can never claim to be one.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Qur’an is full of inaccuracies, contradictions, inconsistencies, redundancies, no chronology or chapters, Grammatical errors etc. One can find hundreds of contradictions/errors/inconsistencies in Quran and above mentioned Ayats are just selected samples from the Quran. But still it is a miracle to those who are blind-folded bigot.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
waiting for Aziz Rasul,to comment, my next post will be taken from Koran to prove that quran is full of inaccuracies,contradiction,inconsistencies

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Aziz Rasul,

There is NO science in the Quaran.. Please read the latter chapters of the following document to see how these claims of science have been smashed into the ground together with highlighting the not-so-moral teachings of the Quaran and mathematical errors

http://www.projectnaad.com/wp-content/uploads/leaflets/sikhism_islam_rebuttal.pdf

Projectnaad ji it is very informative site,i read all the information,very Good indeed, Keep up good job

Vikram Singh

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
I am using the same logic you are using to prove that Quran is work of God.
No ur not. No 1 has claimed that ur book on algebra is from God. It’s u who is not focusing on the point but playing silly games. If no 1 had said that the Qur’an was the word of Allah, we would not be having this discussion. The Qur’an gives us guidance how to conduct our lives, ur book doesn’t. Not exactly the same thing.

"my little book of laws of algebra has no scientific mistakes...is it a work of God? "
Just more silly games. U obviously show immaturity and unable to conduct a proper discussion.

i firmly believe that Quran is work of a man.
Who?

i can assume that either your maths is weak
I can add up to 3. Don’t need ur book to work that 1 out. LOL.

each one independently is having faster growth rate than islam
We were talking about the fastest conversions not birth rates. Ur going at a tangent.

and coming to the point of TRUTH being spoken by politicians and ABC news....
do you really believe what they say?????
The west is extremely unlikely to say anything good about Islam, hence on this occasion I do. The fact u go on about this subject perhaps shows how insecure u must feel. If u r firm in ur faith, why should u care. Huh?

azizrasul i have already shown all the researches but still you are asking same question.Islam is growing no doubt BUT THE MAIN REASON IS BIRTH RATE NOT CONVERSIONS.Already many european countries are facing problem of low birth rate which is not sufficent enough to survive.On the other hand birth rate is decling all over the world.But birth rate of islamic countries is much higher than non muslim countries I don't understand why this simple thing is so difficuilt to you for understand.
Maybe, just maybe the misunderstanding is wholly on ur side. U think? The link I showed u gives the evidence. The vast majority of the conversions r taking place in the educated west.

There is NO science in the Quaran..
Many have claimed that on this thread and gave what turned out to be empty points. The link u gave has over 180 pages. Sorry I don’t have time to read it. If there is a particular page u want 2 mention, then I can have a look.

Those who reject our signs are deaf and dumb,- in the midst of darkness profound: whom Allah willeth, He leaveth to wander: whom He willeth, He placeth on the way that is straight.
Qur’an - Surah al-An`aam (The Cattle) 6:39

Quantum Physics and Story of the Universe in Sikhism.
I have been continually told that Sikhism and science don’t mix and here we r! Any particular page u want 2 highlight?

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
It's all there, and btw I was giving that link to everyone. Of course, every individual has their own queries. Most of us are Sikhs, that's why I posted it here. It could help some to focus on their own religion than delve in an insane debate of another's religion.

YouTube - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Aawal Allah Noor Ao Paya 1 of 3
YouTube - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Aawal Allah Noor Ao Paya 2 of 3
YouTube - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Aawal Allah Noor Ao Paya 3 of 3

Translation of Kabir's Bani:
aval alah noor upaa-i-aa kudrat kay sabh banday

Note: 3 of 3 also has some other additions but in the end it comes back to the shabad.

Peace to All.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Some Facts About Islam and Prophet Mohammad

One Point at a time,so you can read and understand and do Analysis.

1. Koran which most Moslems call it Prophet Mohammed's only miracle was written by Ottoman, the third Khalif some twenty-five to sixty years following the death of the Prophet. Therefore, the Holly book of Koran is nothing but a collection of "I heard him say".

2.Mohammad, who was illiterate, went to a mountain and when he came out he had written Koran. Researching this incredible miracle I realized that it was the biggest lie ever told.

This is the BEST ONE

3.The Prophet, as Muslims call him the protector of women and the human rights advocate, at age Twenty-five (25) married his boss, a forty (40) year old rich woman named Khadijeh, after she proposed to him. They had four daughters together but we know a lot about one daughter named Fatemeh. When Khadijeh died Mohammad at age fifty-six asked to marry Ayesha, daughter of his friend and first follower AboBakr. She was six years old. According to Saheeh al-Bukhari, the Prophet had three dreems where god gave him a bundle rapped in silk and told him this is your wife and when he opend the bundle there was this six year old child named Ayesha.
AboBakr requested from the Prophet to wait till she reached the age nine before consummating their marriage. So at age fifty-Eight the great Prophet, the defender of women's rights raped a nine year old child. This is wrong today and it was wrong then.
That is the reason for marriage age for girls is set at age nine in lunar years (and sometimes younger in Islam).
Then Prophet Mohammad married anywhere between 29 to 45 more women. According to Ebn Abbas, "The highest member of Moslems who is the Prophet Mohammed has also the highest appetite for women."
In another place God told Mohammad that "we have made such women available to you without any payment to them, these are all your cousins, slave women and any Moslem woman who would like to give you herself, or any women whom you desire free of charge." So slavery at least for women was quite common. See Koran 33-50.
Prophet Mohammad even asked his own adopted son, Zaid Ebn Hares, to divorce his wife, Zeinab, so that he could marry her. When the members of tribe protested this marriage, because the daughter-in-law was considered like one's daughter. Mohammed answered that he received a revelation from God, that "A Moslem man cannot adopt another man's child." Hence Hares was not his real son, therefore he could marry his adopted son's wife.
When Mohammad and his wife Khadijeh adopted Zaid they were not Moslem. Prophet must obey God's word and therefore, Zaid is not his son and Zeinab is not his daughter-in-law (according to Mohammad). That is why adoption is prohibited in Islam.
According to Koran, a collection of "I heard him say": "Your wives are your tillage, go in unto your tillage in what manner so ever you will."
And in another place it says "Good women are obedient, as for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them." Koran 4-34
Many Muslim apologists argue that the word "scourge" is only one translation for the word, dharaba (beat), used in Koran, which "could" also mean "strike with feather," or strike with a stick not thicker than the thumb. These are preposterous assertions.
Does it make any sense that if a woman disobeys her husband, she first gets a warning and if the rebellion continues she is kicked out of her bedroom, and then right at the end the husband comes and starts beating his wife with feather?
Wasn't there a more caressing word in Arabic than the word which could be translated as "scourge".

waiting for you comments ? Anxiously

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM