• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Call To Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
amarsanghera ji i am not against muslims.i just want liberals in that community to take control of their countries ,providing equal rights to minorities,adopting birth control in muslims but unfortunately this is not happening.whenever they contest election against hardliners they just lose
what does it means? it is clearly an indication that majority of muslims
are not supporting liberals then on what basis they claim that majority of muslims are not fanatic.

sikh78910

SPNer
Oct 10, 2006
Re: Call to muslims to seduce sikh Girls into Islam
And who are they responding to? The extremists of the West, it is the West who intervened in affairs and when they are full of despair who else are they going to turn to? Like the German people after the Weimar government they voted in Hitler and his fanaticism because what did he promise?? To give them what they needed, stability and food and a better life. The methods he used i dont agree with, like muslim extremist groups but you have to understand the nature behind it... Why these people have voted hamas in?Why these people resort to extremism?? They have no hope and for their own individual reasons this is why they turn to it. If the world wasn't in this state people wouldn't need to resort to extremism, in fact it wouldn't exist at all!

hello

id just like to point out the sad fact that extremism will exist as long

as people have too much pride in their own religions and races which

leads to ego, two of the five evils. i wnt to university with people of

all different religions and just as some people on this site are

evidently wayy to proud of sikhism and like to put down other

religions that worship the same god, there were people who spent

much time debating how their religion is makes more sense than

others causing a very secular feeling between different races. And

these were just teenagers! as long as there are seperate religions,

man will always think his is the superior one. however i do believe we are now at the point of no return unless there is some great miracle and in the meantime we must protect ourselves against harmful extremism in any form.

I knew many muslims at university

who had a complete disregard for sikhs and went so far as to tell me

that they would never touch a muslim girl as they treat them as

sisters, but would sleep with and use a sikh or hindu girl and dump her like cheap trash. There are a whole new breed of muslim students who prey on my fellow sikh sisters who are so stupid and flattered by their attention that they fall for their trap. They are stealing their precious virginity and these girls feel as if they are no longer sikh as they have not upolded its morals. I have had friends who have fallen for boys pretending to be sikh only to find they are not and by the time theyve made this discovery its too late. Love has the power to take control of ones mind, actions and soul and these boys are messing with it. if this isnt extremeisn then i dont know what is - Its preached as a mission in their mosques..."convert a sikh or hindu to islam and get a free pizza, i read on a leaflet once, i swear to god waheguru ji. The only way we can save people is by spreading the message that we are being targeting and infiltrated in so many ways without knowing it.

If you kow a sikh teenage girl at uni...PLEASE warn them about this as i have seen too many young girls lives ruined.

our sikh youth, the future, is being wiped out, and we are their only hope. it is not the older generation that will have a whole new generation of children, it is the alcohol guzzling, weed smoking, coke sniffing, sexually indulgant young generation and as long as they keep indulging, the world will get worse and evil will escalate.

jag69

SPNer
Sep 21, 2006
dear brother

Ssakal

No one talked Burka for sikh woman.

One told you to smarten your self up and then let the girl do Swayamvar.

No one is against interfaith mariage as long as they are not part of statergy to seduce for a ulterior purpose.

Interfaith marriage bring us closer to our sikh goal of " One mankind "

love

" Sarvat Ka bhalla " with our muslim brother included

WGKWGF
JBSHSSA

hps62

It is my understanding that Sikh girls DID wear the burdka previously?

As an aside, in my city, I see a sikh punjabi guy in his hotted up Nissian racing car smoothing over a muslim hottie.

When i walk down the street, many young ladies of all persuasions have a bit of a look....maybe they know i look like george clooney (punjabi version) or a muscular aussie born punjabi? Does that mean the SPCG will give me 10000 for converting couple of outsiders. I will do it for the Sikh religion. God there are some loonies out there.

sikhpreet

SPNer
Feb 23, 2007
Sat Sri Akal

In my own view I believe that we have some duties towards our culture we are born in.
First of all Those sikh girls who fall in love with muslim guys ever thought of finding a sikh guy. One more thing I would like to share with sikh girls is that please before stepping out of your own culture think that how beautiful your own culture is. Feel proud and blessed of it.

For sure some girls would say that you could be in your own culture even marrying any muslim guy, but the truth is that you cannot. Will you be able to grow your children as Sikh. Think as a mature and responsible girl, One sikh girl going out of culture is one sikh family reducing.

Please have the honor and respect in you( Sikh girls) and also for your family(Culture you are born in).

Please think of those girls who regret dating a muslim boy and spoiling their life. Girls who were forced to convert their “pure” religion to muslim, nothing against anyone, but at least we have responsibility to maintain our own culture.

You could find some facts on this link
http://www.hinduunity.org/bewaregirls.htm

Sat Sri Akal

kiran_kiran

SPNer
Apr 14, 2006
me being a shia muslim will only say forcing some 1 to any religion is wrong ,religion is something u find peace in ,if something is forced upon 1 they can,t find peace it must be felt in ur heart not for money, and to all sikh,s who said sikh women should marry in their religion i agree with u marrying in 1,s own religion is the best thing for u and ur kids or u become na aar kay na paar kay .i know some one from pakistan in my own community who married a sikh woman from indian army background both have 2 kids their marriage is a success it,s almost 12 years now the woman is still sikh ,marriage in other religion is succesful ,but i often wonder if she and her husband both had married in their own religion it would had been better maybe not for them for their kids as the kids are stuck in between they go to our mosque and follow as their father but they do,nt eat meat at home coz their mom does,nt cook it i,m not saying muslim,s aren,t vegitarians but they are simply not eating it coz mum doesn,t cook it ,so her husband and kids doen,t force anything which is against her religion and that was only one example there are lot of more things they do,nt do just in respect of each others religion.
regarding burkha and pardah lot of non muslims ppl take us muslim women wrong hijab is something u do,nt use regarding force u don,t see every muslim women wearing hijab ,hijab is muslim woman,s beauty which the out side world does not understand i never used hijab untill 5 years ago and since than i feel more beautiful it keeps all namehram,s(men that are not related to me )eye,s off me u don,t have to show man urself to some one u don,t know just to hear his word s look how beautiful she is ,no we who use hijab don,t need other men to tell us that coz we know WE are beautiful

badmash

SPNer
Jan 25, 2007
Just out of curiosity, why is it that people use all these abbreviations. Are you really that pressed for time?

sikhpreet

SPNer
Feb 23, 2007
Kiran could you also tell me that the sikh girl who married muslim guy in Pakistan able to grow her kids with hair as a sikh.
As you said you can still follow your own religion even after marrying the one out of your own culture.

Apologize if offending you.

Thank You

kiran_kiran

SPNer
Apr 14, 2006
no if you had read my reply carefully u would not have written what u wrote i wrote just to repeat, marriage can be succesful but it would have been better if they both had married in their own religion for the kids sake coz kids with two parent,s from different religious back ground are always torn apart unless both parents don,t practise either religions what i had written was they go the mosque but don,t eat meat for the sake of both parents so its the kids losing both ways ,as i my self am against ppl marrying in different religions for the sake of other religons meaning only a muslim woman with muslim husband can teach her kids what islam is as also a sikh girl married to sikh husband can value her own religious with her kids unless there is some sort of compromise ,and the guy i mentioned doesn,t live in pakistan he,s in uk , so i would again request u sikhpreet to please read my first reply instead of jumping
not intension to offend

sikhpreet

SPNer
Feb 23, 2007
ok kiran_kiran

I misunderstood nothing to offend you. All I was just wanted to mention was that many of the sikh girls are actually been insulted and humiliated being getting married out of culture and have to compromise.

Nothing against anyone.

Gur Fateh ( Sarbat Ka Bhala) means everyones good

kiran_kiran

SPNer
Apr 14, 2006
thanks sikhpreet for replying so it means we both agree on the point that marrying outside ones own religion is a compromise which i have been writting from beggining ,i understand it was not against me or any one as i in my first post also mentioned religion is something one must feel from inside u can not just change ones religion ,i was agreeing with u all from the start even if u had had written about muslim men ,i know what u mean but still let me add there are 3 followers in islam wahabi, sunni and shia ,wahabi,s(the taliban sort) are not only trying to do that to ur girls but also with sunni and shia but we can,t blame them coz it,s our girls who are not religious enough to keep their feet on ground,but some times we also see ppl converting to another religion when they feel more relaxed just like u see christian,s converting to sikhi

sikhpreet

SPNer
Feb 23, 2007
Yes agree. I think we are diverting from the original topic to b discussed here. Well onething is you and I agree upon something. Only problem is some girls have really spoiled their lives and their family lives just by stepping outside there culture. I have seen a case, someone I know.

And nothing against Christians who convert themselves as sikh. No one ever told them to convert them to sikhs or no one ever forced them. Sikh one can be just by staying in their own culture too. As long as you follow one gods voice.

Sarbat Ka bhala ( no one is {censored}) God created everyone wish good for everyone.

jugdeep

SPNer
May 9, 2007
salam, i was a sikh and i revert to islam because islam is the true religion of God, and the muslims people what they want is just to help you all. the teachings of islam are very good because the koran is the word of God, if you have a doubt so read the Koran. may God guide you all. incha Allah

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
salam, i was a sikh and i revert to islam because islam is the true religion of God, and the muslims people what they want is just to help you all. the teachings of islam are very good because the koran is the word of God, if you have a doubt so read the Koran. may God guide you all. incha Allah

Have a nice life:D

Now I would like to ask the moderators to not advertise links on the sikhphilosophy website there is one link intended to help people convert to islam qhuite ironic of us advertising islam on a sikh website, does sikhphilosophy get donations for providing links to such sites?

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

please enlighten us how islam is the true religion of god.

May 30, 2007
Muslim Extremists Target Students
Sunday 9th October, 2005
Fauja Singh - Panthic Weekly Staff

Ruth_Kelly_British%20Education-Secretary.jpg

Ruth Kelly, British Education Secretary
UK (KP)

A few weeks ago the British Education Secretary Ruth Kelly said that British universities have been told to spy on student activists to prevent the spread of Islamist extremism and terror.

The Education Secretary said that Vice-Chancellors had a duty to inform the police where they believed that students or staff were breaking the law or committing ''possible criminal acts''.
Freedom of speech and thought on campus did not extend to tolerance of unacceptable behaviour, she told the Annual Conference of Universities UK, the body representing vice-chancellors and principals, in London.
''Following the London bomb attacks in July, we are all having to re-examine certain policies. One is not sure how to respond to those misusing the freedom of our society to promote terrorism and violence. Freedom of speech or expression is one of the most fundamental rights that individuals enjoy. And higher education is an amalgamation of those values.'' Ms. Kelly continued, ‘’However, freedom of speech does not mean tolerance of unacceptable behaviour. I believe that higher education institutions need to identify and confront unacceptable behaviour on their premises and within their communities.'’
Universities need to be alert to the activities of student groups and should be unafraid to set their own boundaries about what was acceptable, using the law as support. ''That means informing the police where criminal offences are being perpetrated or where there may be concerns about possible criminal acts,'' Ms Kelly said.
Universities and colleges have a duty to support and look after the moderate majority as they study, to ensure that those students are not harassed, intimidated or pressured, she added.
However university leaders expressed concern at being asked to ''police'' their students but said that they accepted that the terrorist threat could not be ignored. Drummond Bone, the president of UK, said that everyone wanted to make sure that students were not intimidated. He said that universities were revising their advice on extremism and security in the light of the July attacks.
''I don't think any university feels entirely happy about having a policing role over its own members. We are in a difficult situation,'' he said. A dossier prepared by Whitehall officials warned British Prime Minister Tony Blair about a network of ''extremist recruiters'' circulating on campuses, directed at students and people with ''technical and professional'' qualifications. It said, ''Students and young professionals from good backgrounds have also become involved in extremist politics and even terrorism.'' Last month Mr Blair pledged to outlaw the extremist groups Al-Muhajiroun and Hizb ut-Tahrir as part of his response to the London bombings. Al Muhajiroun's founder, the radical cleric Omar Bakri Mohammad, was banned from Britain last month while on holiday in Lebanon. The National Union of Students has already banned both groups from its campus unions, accusing Hizb ut-Tahrir of ''supporting terrorism''. But the Muslim youth organisation has been accused of continuing its recruitment activities under a series of 'front' names. The Federation of Student Islamic Societies has warned that Hizb ut-Tahrir would target ''vulnerable'' students when universities re-opened this month.
A report by the Social Affairs Unit, a right-wing think tank, has warned that some British universities ''may have become, and may still be, safe havens for terrorist ideas and recruits.'' The report by Professor Anthony Glees and Chris Pope, both at Brunel University, named 24 universities ''where extremist and/or terror groups have been detected''.
Islamic societies and Muslim student organisations in universities and colleges have in the past targeted Sikh students in pursuit of converting Sikh girls to Islam. A decade ago the British Organisation of Sikh Students worked with the NUS to ban Islamic fundamentalists from UK university campuses. However, the new news of Muslim extremists infiltrating student organisations and societies in university and college is worrying for the Sikh community.
Sikh Societies have been talking about what they have observed of tactics of Islamic Societies at “fresher fair” approaching people and bombarding with questions and how only Islam is true and everyone else is damned to hell.
With the beginning of the new academic year the ‘fundamentalist Muslims’ issue has come to light once again in universities, with fundamentalist preying upon ignorant Sikhs who know little or nothing about the Sikh faith. Sikh students are bombarded with questions upon questions about Sikhi which is followed up by distorted accounts of Sikh religion.

uk_main.jpg

Other tactics have also been reported in past and Sikh student organisations have received information of numerous accounts of Islamic organisations paying £10,000 plus to Muslims who will convert Sikhs. A notions has been embedded in to Muslims that converting a Sikh into Islam will give there whole family a straight ticket to heaven. On top of the monetarily and afterlife incentive Muslims who have converted someone into there faith seem to be looked highly upon but certain members of community as for fulfilling “there duty.” Numerous methods are being used to convert people from deceiving female students, seducing them and making them pregnant in order to convert them.

Sikh societies and Sikh student organisation should be vigilant of this subtle and direct extreme missionary preaching by Islamic organisations and as a community we should address the issue of many Sikh youngsters being ignorant of the Sikh faith and therefore, vulnerable to dangerous Muslim radicals.

A few weeks ago the British Education Secretary Ruth Kelly said that British universities have been told to spy on student activists to prevent the spread of Islamist extremism and terror. The Education Secretary said that Vice-Chancellors had a duty to inform the police where they believed that students or staff were breaking the law or committing ''possible criminal acts''.

:}--}: ******.They spread hatredness among all n have poor tolerance for other religions n above all they r involved in evil practices of subdueing girls n forcibly converting them into Islam.****Their prophet was not a prophet at all but a common sufi saint who treated himself as prophet.He possessed incomplete knowledge of God,his creation n declared his ego by saying that he was the last prophet of this planet.He didn't knew at all that many more were to come in future.Ten Prophets of Sikhs came n spread message of equality,brotherhood n immense tolerance towards others.What did mohamaad did?.He simply spread hatredness towards others.He never listen to God n his wishes but added his own a lot.He talked of few worlds in this universe while Nanak said that there r endless earths in this universe.So incomplete knowledge sufi Mahamaad misled his people by giving them incomplete knowledge.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

MKAUR1981

SPNer
Aug 24, 2006

Why do Muslim converts call themselves revert. Are you suggesting we were all born as Muslim at birth?

And how exactly are Muslims helping us? By preying on Sikh girls and converting them?

May 30, 2007
please enlighten us how islam is the true religion of god.

I think U r one of the many lost sikhs but U have crossed the boundry.U think Koran can provide u better teachings than Guru Granth Sahibji then go ahead.Noone has reached anywhere by following koran n mohamaad teachings.Mohamaad is only misleading millions of muslims around n only true way of understanding God n his creation n how he can be achieved is thru Guru Granth Sahib n Nectar Shabad Guru.Those who cannot understand Guru cannot understand anything n their whole human birth will go waste.Believe me whoever u r.There is no true n complete Guru in this age of darkness than Guru Granth Sahib ji.U have been badly mislead by seducers(muslims) n without understanding Guru U got in a wrong trap.
If U don't get ur answers thru Guru Granth Sahib Ji then I will myself recommend U to leave Sikhi n join any other.But i know this will never happen.Guru is complete n has joined millions with God in all ages.Whoever U r n whatever u have lost by leaving sikhi U have done a blunder mistake by leaving Guru.Do U think by God will accept U by leaving one prophet n taking another.Never!.For Sure.
For ages muslims have lived in darkness n thru this darkness they r trying to foll people around by portraying their religion n religious teachings the best n now they have joined U as another Ego-man who will keep saying that Islam is the best.They will involve U in betraying innocent people n selling girls in prostitution market after subduing them by false love-traps.This is the biggest sin one can perform n in court of God one will never go unpunished for millions of years-Remember.In God's court there is always justice n no sinner can escape unpunished.Now U too have joined the team of wrong doers n bad people.Choice is urs.Muslims bads ways n bad deeds have already made them ugly in the whole world n now U by saying that Islam is better over sikhism U have lost whatever U got.Ur whole human birth will go waste n finally again after millions of births U will have to come back to sikh religion to go to God back.No other way.
So why delay why not return back to sikhi which is the best religion in the world.
Understand Sikhi first n understand what Guru n Guru's shabad is n what Guru says thru his Shabad n then only U will appreciate the beauty of Sikhi.
Nothing is more beautiful than Guru's Nectar Shabad in this world my friend.Don't be a fool wandering in darkness n in incomplete religious teachings of Islam.The people who believe in conversion of people don't belong to god at all becoz all religions r his n so switching between is a foolishness.God wants one to belong to the religion he himself places U n One has to stick to it whole life n nothing is better than Sikhism.Only Sikhism alone talks brotherhood of all,respect,tolerance towards others,sharing,feeding the poor n needy,fighting back the evil forces of this world,Love for god n his creation,reaching out to help all needy around the world,all good virtues a man should possess,equal respect n status for both genders in all areas(do islam do-NO),helping n fighting back n sacrificing for people of other religions in an event of fighting back the evils from other religions n areas,n millions more.All these come thru Guru's nectar Shabad endorsed in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I think U should badly Explore sikhi first n U will get all ur answers.In Sikhism help for any topic is available in abundance.U left this Ocean without knowing how many Gems it holds in its heart.

Anyway good luck for ur life journey.Hope U will not remain lost for long.

MKAUR1981

SPNer
Aug 24, 2006
WJKK WJKF

Now hang on a minute!!!!!

I don't think KDS1980 meant that Islam is the true religion, he was asking a question to Jugdeep as he/she feels that Islam is the true word of God. KDS1980 is giving the chance for Jugdeep to elaborate on why he/she feels that way. Whats wrong in that?

May be you are one of the lost Sikhs as you seem to have a serious attitude problem attatcking others without even realising what is really being asked.

And what about your post about Muslims die and being blown up. Isn't that a Muslim-like attitude towards Kaffir? How does this make you any better than them. Where in the Guru Granth Sahib does it say to be hatred to towards Muslims. Where does it say to say to discriminate? Get a reality check! These are not qualilities of a Sikh. Seems like there is too much ego in you!!

First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings. From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? ||1|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1349)

Please read other posts before jumping in head first and always ready to attack. Seems like all you've done since you've joined SPN. If you want to participate in a topic try to do so without attacking other and if you find that hard to do then take you're attitude somewhere else. :}--}:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM