• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bibi Jugraj Kaur Talks About Bachittar Natak Granth On Gurbani Program

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
This is another person who is being roasted alive by Internet forces. She is informative -- I agree jasbir ji

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
There is only one sure way to master this obstacle - That is to fly to Punjab and be around people who either cannot or refuse to speak English to you. In two weeks you will learn it. This is what I may have to do. All the tapes, internet sites, mp3's etc etc are about ordering food in restaurants and telling cabbies where you want to go, greeting people and talking about the book on the desk in the house.

That takes too long. I will research plane schedules and hotel reservations and let you know as soon as I find something that you can work with. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Oh, I know Punjabi!:happysingh: I have watched this video several times before. I was going to put it up on SPN after I translated it but I never had the time.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Oh good, then I don't have to make travel arrangements. :}{}{}: When you get the time and want to translate it -- many forum members will be very grateful. ;)

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Narayanjot ji :rolleyes:who is being roasted?:confused:

Dear jasbirkaleka ji :cool: This woman is someone who has been lumped together by various interests in the panth with other so-called "side-kicks" of Satan ji. :eek:

She is one of the top 10 favorites of people who oppose Professor Darshan Singh, Rozanna Spokesman, the creeping panthic problem of atheists and communistis, as they define it, and so forth.

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
Dear Narayanjot ji, so you want Sikhs to accept Dasam Granth as a Guru, and believe everything that is written in it as the true teachings of Guru Gobing Singh ji, and by the logic of continuity as that of Guru Nanak Dev.Do you find Shri Guru Granth Sahib lacking, in spite of the wast canvass, that we need another Granth to compensate for what is missing in SGGS. And about your phobia of atheists and communist(I am not one of them) don"t just paint them all with a black brush,there is always something positive in every new movement and thought.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Dear Narayanjot ji, so you want Sikhs to accept Dasam Granth as a Guru, and believe everything that is written in it as the true teachings of Guru Gobing Singh ji, and by the logic of continuity as that of Guru Nanak Dev.Do you find Shri Guru Granth Sahib lacking, in spite of the wast canvass, that we need another Granth to compensate for what is missing in SGGS. And about your phobia of atheists and communist(I am not one of them) don"t just paint them all with a black brush,there is always something positive in every new movement and thought.

She is one of the top 10 favorites of people who oppose Professor Darshan Singh, Rozanna Spokesman, the creeping panthic problem of atheists and communistis, as they define it, and so forth. as in she is one of their favorites for the barbecue that Gyani ji has mentioned.

jasbirkaleka ji

This has been a week of premonitions for me -- and this morning I had another one. I just knew that you would write back, and in responding to my comments above, misunderstand what I just posted there. In fact you have jumped to conclusions and have my message completely reversed. Try reading what I said again.

It may help if you read some of the things that I have posted at SPN on the Dasam Granth to get a complete picture of where I stand on this controversy. Fact of the matter is, I am actually on the blacklist of a large and ever growing number of Dasam Granth supporters, on several forums and elsewhere in the US. I have been described by them in the same language used for Bibi Jugrat Kaur, and I am not even as important as she is.

If you need me to explain in more detail I will be glad to do that by private message. You seem to be angered, and that was certainly not my intention.

Narayanjot Kaur.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Fact of the matter is, I am actually on the blacklist of a large and ever growing number of Dasam Granth supporters, on several forums and elsewhere in the US. I have been described by them in the same language used for Bibi Jugrat Kaur, and I am not even as important as she is.
I thought you were "agnostic" with regards to DG? If you get on the blacklist for not taking a side, then what about the other 6 billion people on the planet???

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
Sorry Narayanjot ji. I did not understand your answer in the right perspective. I read some of your posts and am very impressed by your great contribution in the success of SPN. No hard feelings pls. I would really love to get a private message to elaborate on your view-point.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Thanks no problem, jasbirkakaleka ji!

My contribution is not so big -- all I try to do is keep all lines of communication open if it is possible to do so. I appreciate your willingness to listen.;)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM