• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Opinion Best Traffic Advertisement

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
TARANJEET SINGH Ji,
Be careful what you write ,Someone is watching .You are likely to be branded as Hindu or anyone else.May Ganesha help you,
Prakash.s.Bagga
What is wrong with using good qualities of a deity (reeal or imaginary) to save lives,

GAdd.jpg

More than the Ganesh ji, I like the information of sponsoring company,

"STUDDS HELMET". Sounds and looks too gay to me! No offense intended and to each their own!

Sat Sri Akal

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2009
India
TARANJEET SINGH Ji,
Be careful what you write ,Someone is watching .You are likely to be branded as Hindu or anyone else.May Ganesha help you,
Prakash.s.Bagga

Respected Prakash ji,

Rest assured, I shall be very comfortable even if someone says that I am a Hindu. Hindu is also created by the same Creator who created any sikh. Our ancestors were Hindus.

I am reminded of Aarti that is replica of Tuks of bani that I am not quoting intentionally.

Tum hi ho mata Pita Tume ho,
Tum hi ho bandhap sakha Tum hi ho,
Tum hi ho saathi tum hi sahara,
Koi na apna siva tumara.........and so it goes,......

Aug 28, 2010
What is wrong with using good qualities of a deity (reeal or imaginary) to save lives,

GAdd.jpg

More than the Ganesh ji, I like the information of sponsoring company,

"STUDDS HELMET". Sounds and looks too gay to me! No offense intended and to each their own!

Sat Sri Akal

That means Deities do make some significance (real or imaginary) then there should be no reason for outright rejection by your goodself.
Prakash.S.Bagga

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
That means Deities do make some significance (real or imaginary) then there should be no reason for outright rejection by your goodself.
Prakash.S.Bagga
My dear veer Pandit (as in learned) Prakash.S.Bagga ji get off the train picking on straws to support your Geeta and Hinduism wisdom. Look at the beauty of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and stop wasting your time on such very serious but useless conjectures.

By the way we used to wait for Ram Lila as younger ones. Do you know why? It was not to become Hindus or believe in Hinduism. It was because the younger Boys kicking with hormones loved nice/pretty looking girls playing Sita ji and other characters lol. I don't have same feelings for Ganesh ji, Eeooooooooooooooh!

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM