• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Belief In The Jinn

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Peace be upon you and members of the Junior

The Prophet (prayed once by Jean wants to cut off his prayer, enable God's Prophet (of the elves, grabbed him and he wants (that links it in one column of the pillars of the mosque so that people see in the morning, but the Prophet (remember to call Solomon - peace be upon him - {Lord forgive me gave me a king should not for one from me You are the Wahab} [Surah Saad

. 35].
35. He said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me: Verily, You are the Bestower."
he left the elves and pardoned him. [Agreed upon].

And the jinn of the creatures of God - the Almighty - and Muslims believe that jinn were created from the fire, he says: {(15) And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire} [Rahman: 15]. He said: ((The angels were created from light, and created the jinn from smokeless fire, and the creation of Adam, which you describe) [Muslim].

The creation of God - the Almighty - the jinn before mankind, the Almighty said: {(26) And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud
(27) And the jinn We created before from scorching fire .. [Stone: 26-27].

The Muslim is enjoined to believe that the jinn, such as human obedience to God, and to make all their lives, according to the will of God, the Almighty said: {(56) And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me}
[Alone: ​​[/FONT]56].

The Almighty said, addressing the jinn and mankind: {(130) "O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers. Add new comment} [cattle: 130].

And Muslims believe that God - the Almighty - sent His Prophet Muhammad (both for mankind and the jinn said :) (and sent to all of creation) [Muslim].
The Almighty said: { (29) And [mention, O Muhammad], when We directed to you a few of the jinn, listening to the Qur'an. And when they attended it, they said, "Listen quietly." And when it was concluded, they went back to their people as warners
(30) They said, "O our people, indeed we have heard a [recited] Book revealed after Moses confirming what was before it which guides to the truth and to a straight path
(31) O our people, respond to the Messenger of Allah and believe in him; Allah will forgive for you your sins and protect you from a painful punishment 32. And whosoever does not respond to Allah's Caller, he cannot escape on earth, and there will be no Auliya' (protectors) for him besides Allah (from Allah's Punishment). Those are in manifest error.} [Ahqaf: 29-32].

Gin communities:
And Muslims believe that jinn many communities, such as humans completely, Some believers, including unbelievers, including the righteous, including spoilers, including demons, including goblins, the Almighty said: {( 14. 'And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allah, after listening to this Qur'an), and of us some are Al-Qasitun (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)'. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allah), then such have sought the Right Path."
15. And as for the Qasitun (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell,
} [Gin 14-15].

He also said: {(11) And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways} [Jinn: 11]

He said: {(112) And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent. Add new comment} [cattle: 112]. Gin and different types, each type is characterized by the features from the other, there is the jinn and the pilot and diver Alvhar and so on.

The capacity of the jinn:
And Muslims believe that God - the Almighty - give the jinn special abilities did not give them the ins all, and these capabilities speed of movement Ultra, the great strength, which shows the greatness of the Creator - the Almighty - as stated in the story of Solomon (38. He said: "O chiefs! Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me surrendering themselves in obedience?"
39. An Ifrit (strong) from the jinns said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong, and trustworthy for such work."
40. One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: "I will bring it to you within the twinkling of an eye!" then when [Sulaiman (Solomon)] saw it placed before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for (the good of) his ownself, and whoever is ungrateful, (he is ungrateful only for the loss of his ownself). Certainly! My Lord is Rich (Free of all wants), Bountiful."

[Ant: 38-40].

And Muslims believe that jinn can fly in outer space, and they were listening to the sky, and convey news to the priests after the addition of many lies to them, and when he sent a God - the Almighty - The Prophet (guarded sky Bchb and the angels, God says - the Almighty - in the words of one of the jinn : {(8) And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames
(9) And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him} [Jinn: 8-9].
And Muslims believe that God - the Almighty - has mocked the jinn to Solomon, dive into the sea, and the abstract of his wealth, and build his palaces as God has made them
God - the Almighty - of soldiers Solomon peace be upon him, he says: {(17) And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows} [ant: 17].

He says: {(12) And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind - its morning [journey was that of] a month - and its afternoon [journey was that of] a month, and We made flow for him a spring of [ liquid] copper. And among the jinn were those who worked for him by the permission of his Lord. And whoever deviated among them from Our command - We will make him taste of the punishment of the Blaze
(13) They made for him what he willed of elevated chambers, statues, bowls like reservoirs, and stationary kettles. [We said], "Work, O family of David, in gratitude." And few of My servants are grateful}
[Saba ': 12-13].

He said: {(82) And of the devils were those who dived for him and did work other than that. And We were of them a guardian} [the prophets: 82].

And Muslims believe that jinn ability to change their forms, narrated from Abu Hurayrah - may Allah be pleased with him - he said, and appointed me to the Messenger of Allah (save Zakat Ramadan, Vattani coming, and started to throw handfuls (steal) from the food, I took him, and I said God I will take you to the Messenger of God (. Said : I am in need, and I have children, the Crown is a strong need. : Let me go. I Promised not to return again
Became, said the Prophet :) (O Abu Hurayrah, what did your prisoner do yesterday?) Said: I said: O Messenger of Allah! Complained of great need, him. He said: ((As he had for telling lies and will return). I knew that he would return, because the Messenger of God (he would return, , and started to throw handfuls of food, I took him, I said: I will take you to the Messenger of God (.. He said: Let me, I am in need, and I have children, do not go back. Promised not to return again
Became, said to me, the Messenger of Allah :) ((O Abu Hurayrah, what did your prisoner do yesterday?) I said: O Messenger of Allah complained a strong need and Ayala,. He said: (As he had for telling lies and will return). third, and started to throw handfuls of food, took him I said, for I will take you to the Messenger of God (This is the last three times, you claim to not go back and then come back. He said: Let me, let you know words that will benefit you by God. I said: What is it? said: When you go to bed, recite a verse chair: God is no god but He, District Gayoom .. until you complete the verse, you will still keep you from God, and brings you closer to become the devil. .
Became, said to me, the Messenger of Allah :) (What did your prisoner do yesterday?) I said: O Messenger of God, claimed that he teaches me words would benefit me by God , he said: ((What?) I said, 'Li said: If I went to bed, recite a verse chair from the beginning to the end of the verse, and said to me, and you will be from God, and no brings you closer devil to become. The Messenger of God :) (As he had honesty, a liar, learn from the address has since three nights, O Abu Hurayrah?). I said: No. He said: (That is a devil) [Bukhari].

The Apostle (says: (Lita from the jinn, slip on the last night to go to prayer, I remembered God's promise to them, and I wanted to link it to one of the pillars of the mosque, so that you and look to all of you, she said my brother Sulaiman: {Lord forgive me gave me the property should not be to one of the dimensions} [p. 35]. and follow the best and the rest of the interview

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
paataalaa paataal lakh aagaasaa aagaas. Planets upon planets and hundreds of thousands of skies upon skies. orhak orhak bhaal thakay vayd kahan ik vaat. Forever and ever, one can search until one grows tired, the Vedas say one thing; sahas athaarah kahan kataybaa asuloo ik Dhaat. The scriptures speak of 18,000 worlds, in reality there is only One Universe. laykhaa ho-ay ta likee-ai laykhai ho-ay vinaas. If one had the knowledge, one could write the account, but it could not be finished. naanak vadaa aakhee-ai aapay jaanai aap.22

Only the Creator knows the Creator. Just believe in the one immaculate Waheguru and the evil (jinn) , your own mind or whatever will fade away. The evil I see in this World are Humans - they are the true Jinns... If you have fear you will believe in fear-

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
This Forum is NOT the place for such fairy tales. We are just accommodating different "views"........dont push it. Our PEACE is not upon "anyone" specifically esp ONLY DEAD persons.......its sarbatt da Bhalla Peace be upon EVERYONE....esp the LIVING ONES.japposatnamwaheguru:

Aug 28, 2010
Let us look at a quote from SGGS making reference of Jinns as

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੧ ॥ ਕਲੀ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਜਿੰਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਅਉਤਾਰੁ ॥ ਪੁਤੁ ਜਿਨੂਰਾ ਧੀਅ ਜਿੰਨੂਰੀ ਜੋਰੂ ਜਿੰਨਾ ਦਾ ਸਿਕਦਾਰੁ ॥੧॥ {ਪੰ
ਨਾ 556}

In Gurbanee this quotes referes to Jinns(That means Jinns are there) but in Gurbanee the reference for Jinns is for Spritually Dead Persons.

Prakash.s.Bagga

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
My dear brothers

Regardless of whether you believe in or not

But

This is a fact

Prophet Sulaiman peace be upon him mentioned in the past
God and mocked him jinn and the wind in his service

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: