• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Babbar Khalsa International Condemn Vienna Attack

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Deep singh

In country like India jobs are like peanuts available to population.You have to create your own employment oppurtunities.There are much more poor area's in India but people do survive.Going out of India is no solution.If jatts are so desperate then why they need labour from Bihar instead of tilling their own land?

I said they want hi fi life style.Whether they get it or not is another question.Please tell me how much an average Punjabi worker is able to send in India.because If one even manage to get 10k $ to india per annum then it means rs. 5 lakhs for a family which is very big amount for Indian standards.For most families this like a dream that their son this amount to them.

because they are lazy , drug addicts and bound to be bums in the future. 5 lakh is pocket change in punjab right now. u will be able afford a maturi.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
because they are lazy , drug addicts and bound to be bums in the future. 5 lakh is pocket change in punjab right now. u will be able afford a maturi.

If 5 lakhs is pocket change then even god cannot help a punjabi.Even a brilliant IT workers salary starts at rs. 2.5 - 3 lakhs per annum and only after years of hard work and talent you manage to get 5 lakhs.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
If 5 lakhs is pocket change then even god cannot help a punjabi.Even a brilliant IT workers salary starts at rs. 2.5 - 3 lakhs per annum and only after years of hard work and talent you manage to get 5 lakhs.
that's why i am saying the common folk have to go aboard to make a living.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
that's why i am saying the common folk have to go aboard to make a living.

Oh come on Why can't an average Punjabi live like Indians are living in other states.Sikhs were not like this.My own grand father from maternal side had nothing left after partition.
He just found a battery charging machine in small town of Assam and settled their opening a shop of battery charging and making batteries.He died in 2006 leaving property behind millions for his sons.

Hard work and simple living are basics of sikhism.and whatever prosperity we see among sikhs is because our forefathers lived with that.Someone migrated outside india while others did hardwork in various fields.If rUpees 5 lakh per annum is a pocket change for a person of punjab then its very unfortunate

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Do you not see a problem with this modern materialistic western apeing "Jatt culture", that is becoming the norm these days?

This "Put Jat tip top da" phenomena.

yes there is a problem that is why we are having this discussion. we are being divided before our eyes we cant say or do anything.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
I know the average semi-illiterate pind "fauji" makes between £50 to £60 pounds a week in London.

So lets presume they have steady work for 5 days a week, 46 of the 52 weeks in a year.

x46
_____
£11500
_____

Take away rent, food, travel. Weekend whiskey bottle. What do you have left?

I bet you those 'high caste' pindus I've met on site carrying cement buckets and bricks/planks around, sleeping 15 to a house, go back home and talk about the high life in the UK!

Good God......

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
yes there is a problem that is why we are having this discussion. we are being divided before our eyes we cant say or do anything.

There is no difficulty or magic in solving the situation to my mind. We just simply need to practice the fundamentals of our faith a bit better. Start seeing each other as brothers! Stop raising our children with hate. Live simpler lives if required.

Follow the Khalsa principles in spirit.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
I know the average semi-illiterate pind "fauji" makes between £50 to £60 pounds a week in London.

So lets presume they have steady work for 5 days a week, 46 of the 52 weeks in a year.

x46
_____
£11500
_____

I bet you those 'high caste' pindus I've met on site carrying cement buckets and bricks/planks around, sleeping 15 to a house, go back home and talk about the high life in the UK!

Good God......

those are exactly the people who exploit the general public in punjab. sadi uk, sadi amerka, sadi kanada and sadi this n' sadi that.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
There is no difficulty or magic in solving the situation to my mind. We just simply need to practice the fundamentals of our faith a bit better. Start seeing each other as brothers! Stop raising our children with hate. Live simpler lives if required.

Follow the Khalsa principles in spirit.

if we do exactly that than !raj karega khalsa!
the punjabi ppl need their eyes opened. how i don't know. but we the forunate ones that are aboard can assist our brothers to establish harmony in india.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
if we do exactly that than !raj karega khalsa!
the punjabi ppl need their eyes opened. how i don't know. but we the forunate ones that are aboard can assist our brothers to establish harmony in india.

Man, I see plenty of jaat paat bukwaas in the west! We need to get rid of it amongst ourselves first and then show backhome how to do it! But too many "high" caste just can't let go of the **** that has been drummed into their coprees by their own parents and pass this gundh on to the next generation, who just perpetuate this nonsense.

I know God tears down the mighty when ready. So we can either humble ourselves willingly or let our karma take effect.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Man, I see plenty of jaat paat bukwaas in the west! We need to get rid of it amongst ourselves first and then show backhome how to do it! But too many "high" caste just can't let go of the **** that has been drummed into their coprees by their own parents and pass this gundh on to the next generation, who just perpetuate this nonsense.

I know God tears down the mighty when ready. So we can either humble ourselves willingly or let our karma take effect.

i have not met any parent telling their kids your a jaat, u are higher than a chamar.

youth usually get these ideas from listening to songs and watching movies. we can only question those who produce this type material and hold them responsible.

what you think?

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
i have not met any parent telling their kids your a jaat, u are higher than a chamar.

youth usually get these ideas from listening to songs and watching movies. we can only question those who produce this type material and hold them responsible.

what you think?

I have met and seen loads of parents that do this! The people that make the songs and movies are probably the offspring of such parents themselves.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
ok you may have, but i am fortunate that i have not.
How to put an stop to this?
my guess is, since we can not question everyone , question those who are popularizing the theme.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
This gets stopped one family at a time! It isn't difficult is it. Any anti-caste movement has to be grassroots. But it starts firstly within ourselves first and hopefully spreads.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

x46
_____
£11500
_____

Good God......

Is labour rate in UK so low or is he an illegal immigrant ?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM