• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Babbar Khalsa International Condemn Vienna Attack

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Sant Niranjan Das, who was injured in the shooting incident in Vienna, undergoing treatment in a hospital there.

CHANDIGARH: Even as the Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) claimed responsibility for the Vienna incident that sparked violence in Punjab, the Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) has condemned the killing of Sant Rama Nand of the Dera Sach Khand.
According to information posted on its website, the London-based Akash Radio said the KZF has claimed responsibility for the Sunday’s attack in Vienna. Claiming that it had received an e-mail, it said the message, written on the KZF’s letterhead, was signed by one Ranjit Singh.

The KZF is said to have claimed that the incident occurred because “these people did not heed to the warnings that they should not disrespect Guru Granth Sahibji by sitting parallel to Sri Guru Granth Sahibji; letting people bow before them in the Guru Sahib’s presence and committing various unacceptable anti-maryada (Sikh code of conduct) acts. As they continued to commit such sins, the KZF was forced to take this action.”
The Babbar Khalsa International, which figures on the U.S. list of terrorist organisations, has condemned the killing of Sant Rama Nand. Akash Radio claimed that the BKI chief Wadhawa Singh Babbar said in an e-mail that the entire Sikh Panth regretted the attack on Sant Niranjan Das and Sant Rama Nand. The e-mail said:

“Everyone knows that this attack was not done by the Sikh Panth. Indian agencies are behind this attack; and they are trying to split the Ravidasiya community from the Sikh Panth. The Khalsa Panth will continue to cherish this relationship formed since the times of Guru Nanak Devji.

“The Khalsa Panth requests the Ravidasiya community to maintain peace. The Khalsa Panth will always stand by the Ravidasiya community and will not let the Indian agencies succeed in their mal-intensions.”

The Hindu : National : KZF claims responsibility for Vienna attack; Babbar Khalsa condemns killing

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
Randip, no one is safe from the kuttarh panthis! lol

I have seen 'Sikh sants' getting bowed down to in Gurdwaras countless times. These people have got a lot of killing to do if this is what they are objecting too.

GillAUS

SPNer
Apr 20, 2009
Australia
BKI/KZF/ etc etc should start concentrating on helping the Sikhs being harassed in the tribal areas of Pakistan if they are such warriors and guardians of the Khalsa Panth.

Sad to say it, but paap happens in some form, each and every day. If it's not one of these derawala sants, it's the cutural Sikhs who puff on a cigarette whilst wearing a kara and khanda necklace (and even a dastar! - which i've seen before).

Yes these acts are wrong, but there is a way to handle such things - i.e. when all peaceful means have failed.

More importantly, concentrate on the root cause of the whole issue - CASTE DISCRIMINATION!

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
The KZF is said to have claimed that the incident occurred because “these people did not heed to the warnings that they should not disrespect Guru Granth Sahibji by sitting parallel to Sri Guru Granth Sahibji; letting people bow before them in the Guru Sahib’s presence and committing various unacceptable anti-maryada (Sikh code of conduct) acts. As they continued to commit such sins,
Right...and killing was teh only way to teach them a lesson. But its all good, these people will reincarnate again, and will learn their lesson by then. :D Right?
the KZF was forced to take this action.”
Who forced them?
This one is a no-brainer. lol, pun intended

Babbar Khalsa International condemn Vienna attack
Is this the same group that bombed that Air canada flight?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
The amazing thing in all of this. Here we have a group that has positioned itself to issue "fatwahs" and carry out "jihads" yet they call themselves "Sikhs" :confused:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Letter Pads..and claims..confessions..lol....
its so easy to FABRICATE...claims..confessions..whatever....lol.
Hidden Hands...are the ones no one sees simply because they remain hidden..while others..print Letter Pads and send claims..to the Media...lol..its so easy to fool so many...
and then the "Final Bomb"..an alleged Condemnation..prominently "signed"..to BRING them into the OPEN....and instant..connection with AIR INDIA BOMBING....this is fantastic fireworks show...lol LOL....YA YA YA..YA.... ALL these SIKHS are the SAME..bombers..murderers..crazy khalsiatanis..blah blah blah...LOL THAT was the Whole POINT of this Media Circus...SIKHS....KHALISTANIS....CRAZY MURDERERS...SWORD WIELDING( SIKHS) HOOLIGANS....mad ( SIKH ) mobs burning public properties..destroying trains..buses....Viola Air Canada Air India bombs..and 1984..Operation Bluestar..was meant to do....SHUT THESE CRAZY (SIKHS ) DOWN...lol....I am amazed beyond doubt...?? really...not exactly..lols...entirely expected all this...had to be..so NEAR to JUNE 4th !!!:}--}::}--}::}--}::}--}::}--}:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji

Take heart because Sikh organizations did not wait to speak out and counter the weirdly coincidental violence and fireworks being played up by the press. These advocacy groups have already begun media campaigns. In other words, most of us are not the NEVER RESPONDERS. In fact there will be mounting pressure on media to see Sikhi and Sikhism a positive and righteous light.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
This is dodgy. Claims that statemente are fake. I also saw on another site that one of the apparent reasons for this was that people were touching a rumalla on the sants feet before putting it on SGGS ji.

It is weird that this has happened now. Like it was designed to take the wind out of the 25th anniversary of the attack on Harmandir Sahib.

But there are important issues here also. Today we have too many who will get excited about perceived 'beadbi' and act impulsively. We need cooler heads. We also have to address the issue of plurality in the panth. We all know that so much more could be done to uplift the downtrodden in Panjab. If mainstream Sikhism fails to do this, why are we complaining when people seek acceptance elsewhere. If anyone is claiminhg that oppression between so called 'high' and 'low' caste SIkhs is not an issue they are either in denial or unbelievably stupid.

Let the drama unfold.....

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
At one time udasis and sants did lot of missionary work and and bring lot of people into the fold of sikhism.It is like the same thing as many sufi bring lot of people into the fold of islam though Sufi,pir and worshippping graves is not sanctioned by mainstream islam.Today some sikhs are becoming so orthodox that they will ultimately shoo away more and more people from sikhism

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
does a person need a permit to be in Khalistan Zindabad Force?NO, right. So anyone can make a fake document with a so called Khalistan Zindabad Force stamp and send it to news agencies and claim responsibility. in my opinion this a government planned attack to divert attention away from '84 so they can show sikhs are barbaic and they got what they deserved in '84.

Or maybe this was personal. and nothing more.

maybe, if the baba did beadbi i don't think a chardi kala singh will kill if on the spot, without notfying the sangat and akal takhat

in the western media this is being protrayed as a caste issue. which everyone with basic knowledge of punjab knows this is not the case. Churay and chamars are just much proud of their castes as jatts.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
does one need an permit to be in Khalistan Zindabad Force ? So anyone can say am in Khalistan Zindabad Force and can proclaim "we claim responsbility". This is a planned attack by government agents to devert attention away from '84 so they can show the world sikhs got what they deserved.

Lets probe this deeper. Are you suggesting that the people who attacked and killed the baba/sant/guru were in fact non Sikhs disguised as Sikhs, or at least Sikhs who are seriously loyal to India.

They had planned to attack and kill this person but then somehow their plan messed up and some ended up getting hurt themselves?

Or it could be that these people are quite staunch (kuttarh) Sikhs and that they attacked the baba for some perceived beadbi and the Indian governemnt quickly jumped on the wagon and attributed it to a Khalistani group via an email sent to a radio station.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Lets probe this deeper. Are you suggesting that the people who attacked and killed the baba/sant/guru were in fact non Sikhs disguised as Sikhs, or at least Sikhs who are seriously loyal to India.

They had planned to attack and kill this person but then somehow their plan messed up and some ended up getting hurt themselves?

Or it could be that these people are quite staunch (kuttarh) Sikhs and that they attacked the baba for some perceived beadbi and the Indian governemnt quickly jumped on the wagon and attributed it to a Khalistani group via an email sent to a radio station.

now that i think about it a little more i believe this was personal problem of someone which we will never know what it was. and latter the bound to hell indian democracy quickly picked up the issue and blamed it on sikhs. The desi government killed 2 foxes with one shot by further dividing sikhs and inciting hatered towards the '84 freedom movement.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
I think it was an attack down to perceived "beadbi", then possibly the Indian government jumped in on the act with the Khalistani link. If so, it was master stroke by them.

That doesn't deter from the fact that the mushrooming of deras that cater for so called 'low castes' is squarely the fault of exclusionists in the panth.

I think some good may come of this in the form of open debate about the way we Sikhs in Panjab have stratefied ourselves in stark contrast to our doctrines. What I've realised is that humans seem to have an inbuilt inclination for being jerks, and that this requires constant effort and reflection to keep in check.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
prejudice exists in every corner of the world it has it probably will. The leaders of the so called lowers castes take advantage of issues like this every time in punjab over the proclaimed so called higher jatts. the wealth of jatts is dropping every year while the so called lower castes hold most of the jobs in punjab .the sold out anti sikh punjabi government funded by the gandi clan provides alomost everything free to them whilst they are capable of providing for themselevs. On the other hand the jatts are running aboard because they can't give thier kids a good education by tilling land. right know the only reason jatts are surving is beacause they got someone aboard who helps them finacilly.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
prejudice exists in every corner of the world it has it probably will. The leaders of the so called lowers castes take advantage of issues like this every time in punjab over the proclaimed so called higher jatts. the wealth of jatts is dropping every year while the so called lower castes hold most of the jobs in punjab .the sold out anti sikh punjabi government funded by the gandi clan provides alomost everything free to them whilst they are capable of providing for themselevs. On the other hand the jatts are running aboard because they can't give thier kids a good education by tilling land. right know the only reason jatts are surving is beacause they got someone aboard who helps them finacilly.

Deep singh

The wealth of jatts is increasing every year and the reason is land prices in India is on sky
and it is still increasing.The lower caste do hold jobs in Punjab and India because they are
given reservation all over India and not in punjab only

As far as running abroad is concerned It is mainly because people want's to become rich quickly which is not possible in over populated country like That's why Jatts and punjabi's
are running abroad.No government of Punjab could provide lifestyle to its people what
people gets in USA or Canada.So this issue is more concerned with hi fi life style rather than surviving.

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London

Some fair points there.

What about the fact that the poliical system and religious institutes in Panjab are dominated by Jats? We are talking big money here. The SGPC has a budget that rivals the Panjab governments itself! Some people argue that the real problem is that rich Jatts (those in power) do not sincerely want to help the poor Jatts (those struggling on a farm).

Also have you not seen discriminatory and bigoted actions towards 'lower' castes? What do feel about this. I've seen jerks in my own family do it and I know it is common.

There is an inbuilt centuries old aspect to how some people raise their children in Panjabi culture. It essentially conditions them from a very young age to detest and hate lower castes. An example is using words like 'chumar' and 'chuhra' as insults. I know my family did this. It wasn't till I was older and having been on the receiving end of racial hatred myself on a fair few occasions, that I realised how wrong this was.

Another interesting point someone once raised in a discussion was "why should the Jatt plight back home be any different to another. Are Koomars complaining, are Tarkhans complaining, are Bhatra complaining?"

Finally, is it not a core principle of Sikhi to attack these unfair systems?

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Deep singh

The wealth of jatts is increasing every year and the reason is land prices in India is on sky
and it is still increasing.The lower caste do hold jobs in Punjab and India because they are
given reservation all over India and not in punjab only

As far as running abroad is concerned It is mainly because people want's to become rich quickly which is not possible in over populated country like That's why Jatts and punjabi's
are running abroad.No government of Punjab could provide lifestyle to its people what
people gets in USA or Canada.So this issue is more concerned with hi fi life style rather than surviving.

once they have sold their land and bulit a big kothi and bought a nice car. They can survive on bewaaj for a decade. Where will they go then, there will be no jobs waiting for them. So to survive they have to run out of india.

my guess is that jatts will be begging for food in 20 years or eating langar. who don't have a backbone supporting them aboard.

(maybe survive is a little to strong of a word i used.) and it's definitely not a hifi lifestyle.
you can talk to or look at any punjabi and can see what kind of life style they have aboard. 10 guys in one bedroom apt.

it's precieved wrong by the punjabi people mainly jatts that one will get rich aboard. (sir, by pumping gas or driving a truck 20 hrs a day one is not going to strike it rich. but for some few exceptions apply.)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
once they have sold their land and bulit a big kothi and bought a nice car. They can survive on bewaaj for a decade. Where will they go then, there will be no jobs waiting for them. So to survive they have to run out of india.

my guess is that jatts will be begging for food in 20 years or eating langar. who don't have a backbone supporting them aboard.

Deep singh

In country like India jobs are like peanuts available to population.You have to create your own employment oppurtunities.There are much more poor area's in India but people do survive.Going out of India is no solution.If jatts are so desperate then why they need labour from Bihar instead of tilling their own land?

(maybe survive is a little to strong of a word i used.) and it's definitely not a hifi lifestyle.
you can talk to or look at any punjabi and can see what kind of life style they have aboard. 10 guys in one bedroom apt.

it's precieved wrong by the punjabi people mainly jatts that one will get rich aboard. (sir, by pumping gas or driving a truck 20 hrs a day one is not going to strike it rich. but for some few exceptions apply.)

I said they want hi fi life style.Whether they get it or not is another question.Please tell me how much an average Punjabi worker is able to send in India.because If one even manage to get 10k $ to india per annum then it means rs. 5 lakhs for a family which is very big amount for Indian standards.For most families this like a dream that their son this amount to them.

deepsingh87

SPNer
Jun 3, 2007
Some fair points there.

What about the fact that the poliical system and religious institutes in Panjab are dominated by Jats? We are talking big money here. The SGPC has a budget that rivals the Panjab governments itself! Some people argue that the real problem is that rich Jatts (those in power) do not sincerely want to help the poor Jatts (those struggling on a farm).

Also have you not seen discriminatory and bigoted actions towards 'lower' castes? What do feel about this. I've seen jerks in my own family do it and I know it is common.

There is an inbuilt centuries old aspect to how some people raise their children in Panjabi culture. It essentially conditions them from a very young age to detest and hate lower castes. An example is using words like 'chumar' and 'chuhra' as insults. I know my family did this. It wasn't till I was older and having been on the receiving end of racial hatred myself on a fair few occasions, that I realised how wrong this was.

Another interesting point someone once raised in a discussion was "why should the Jatt plight back home be any different to another. Are Koomars complaining, are Tarkhans complaining, are Bhatra complaining?"

Finally, is it not a core principle of Sikhi to attack these unfair systems?

the sgpc is controlled by badal who should been punished by the panth long time ago. So if the lower caste votes are higher than the jatt vote. He will kick the jatts out of punjab to get what he wants.

You are right there are racial slurs. Churay and chumars are no less than jats. Did you know that jaat can not call a chrura a chrura beacuse the churura can file a case against him for a racial slur.

The leaders of the so called lower castes are funded by the central government. in return they bulid gurdwara's in Bhgat Ravi dass name and divide the sikh kaum.

its a well thought out plan by gandi clans, think tanks.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: