• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Babaji Ranjit Singh Dhandrian Wale, Simple Living High Thinking

Jan 1, 2010
View attachment 13609

Our revered very simple Babas who lead very simple life and preach the public, and guide them to live simple living and high thinking, in those so called preachers of our society is :Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandrian wale who has having a very simple living : just an example, he has having an I-phone in his possession, the said I-phone has been possessed by only two persons in the world. One is the businessman of China and the other is our most revered Baba Ranjit Singh ji Dhandrian Wale. The specification of this mobile hand set is that : its body is made of 24 carat's 10 gram Gold, the black buttons are made of 26 Carat Diamond, At the point of Apple logo, instead of that logo 53 white coloured diamonds have been placed and around that diamonds 600 diamonds of 26 carat has been placed, The Cost of this mobile phone is just $ 15.3 million, if we calculate the amount as per Indian currency then the amount will be : if we calculate the amount @ Rs 55/- per dollar then it comes out to be a meagre amount of Rs 84 crore 15 lakh. Babaji has purchased this mobile phone from the earnings of 10 nails (dusan nauhan di nek kamayi naal) and with that wealth he has purchased it, the same has not been gifted with a scheme launched by Vodaphone with a unlimited plan.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Our revered very simple Babas who lead very simple life and preach the public, and guide them to live simple living and high thinking, in those so called preachers of our society is :Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandrian wale who has having a very simple living : just an example, he has having an I-phone in his possession, the said I-phone has been possessed by only two persons in the world. One is the businessman of China and the other is our most revered Baba Ranjit Singh ji Dhandrian Wale. The specification of this mobile hand set is that : its body is made of 24 carat's 10 gram Gold, the black buttons are made of 26 Carat Diamond, At the point of Apple logo, instead of that logo 53 white coloured diamonds have been placed and around that diamonds 600 diamonds of 26 carat has been placed, The Cost of this mobile phone is just $ 15.3 million, if we calculate the amount as per Indian currency then the amount will be : if we calculate the amount @ Rs 55/- per dollar then it comes out to be a meagre amount of Rs 84 crore 15 lakh. Babaji has purchased this mobile phone from the earnings of 10 nails (dusan nauhan di nek kamayi naal) and with that wealth he has purchased it, the same has not been gifted with a scheme launched by Vodaphone with a unlimited plan.

Rajneesh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Would you be kind enough to provide some empirical evidence that this phone belongs to Ranjit Singh? If not, then the blame goes on you to inflame things with falsehoods as you have purposefully done several times in the past and when questioned, you kept mum rather than admitting or clarifying things. Silence is not a friend in this case but to the contrary.

Let's say, you even find a picture of Ranjit Singh using this phone which proves nothing because someone may have lent it to him to take the picture which is a common thing in India.

Hope to see some solid evidence from you, otherwise you demean your own intellect by posting these kinds of divisive things with some kind of agenda behind it.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Rajneesh ji,

Guru Fateh.

First of all, I want to thank you for the prompt reply this time which you have not been able to do in the past. You have kept mum to my questions to you when asked before. I hope this new Rajneesh (unlike the late Osha founder sex maniac) would be honest enough to respond when questioned about his posts.

I have watched both YouTube clips and both prove my point. It is sad to say, that it was very malicious action from your side, no matter which Hindu mythological deity you worship. You have no proof about your claim. Does your own faith teach you to be dishonest in this shameless manner?

Thanks for proving my point about your falsehood and divisive attitude.

Rajinder Singh is not my cup of tea personally but it shows more about your hatred and divisive attitude that I am appalled about.

It is sad to notice that you have accused him of something so egregious that you have no proof of. It is shame to say that it shows the spiritual path you have chosen for yourself that makes you stoop to this low level.

You did not even have the decency nor honesty to paste the URL from where you got the snippet in Punjabi from. First it is called plagiarism on your part which is a dishonest action to start with and also it clearly shows your hateful agenda towards Sikhs as many of your type cradle it in your arms.

This is not the first time you have attempted to do so. You should be thankful to SPN who welcomes even people with your kind of hateful, divisive agenda.

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I don't know whether Rajnessh ji has any motivations in posting the story about Ranjinder Singh or not. And I have my own personal reactions to the news that has been tracking him about. The positive coverage he has received on Spokesman recently is true because I posted it here in the Rozana Upldates.

All that being said, there is a real problem from my point of view, with posting the commentary from the sikhsangat web site. Their content, and their controversy, migrates here to Sikh Philosophy Network, leading to a situation where they end up driving our content and our sense of controversy. There is something wrong with that.

Post the video, ask the questions, point to the contradictions. (Sometimes contradictions may be nothing more than a change in attitude that happened over time - people do change their minds about a lot of things - I know that I have so done). But to bring the problem as framed up by the sikhsangat poster does little to inform us or highlight issues. Instead the sikhsangat article itself becomes the content and the issue. The sikhsangat poster has his own web site as his account id? How do we know he is not competing with Babaji here for airtime on the Internet? Don't we have enough exposure to the news and intelligence of our own to find our own voice on this or any matter? Why follow the lead of another forum?

So whatever my own opinion is of the 92 crore iPhone, the red light on an automobile, and parchar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji I will keep to myself. Because I don't want give air time to another forum, or publicize its content, at the expense of forging ahead with the business of SPN. I don't want to start a cross-forum dialog which can result in posters here or there critiquing poster there and here, with sniggerng about all of that. Worse case scenario, one could end up with a flame war. We have a sense of direction and another forum should not be setting the pace.

I have deleted the cross-forum content for these reasons.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM