• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Attention Vegetarians: Carnivorous Plants

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
11 Carnivorous Plants (PHOTOS)

First Posted: 10-28-09 08:08 AM | Updated: 10-28-09 02:03 PM
These plants may look like sweet, innocent flowers, but don't be fooled -- they are meat-eating killers! Carnivorous plants are those that don't just rely on sun power for energy -- they get nutrients from "eating" animals or insects.

These amazing plants have evolved to employ many different techniques to satiate their hunger: from snapping a trap closed to sucking their prey into their bladder to trapping critters through its sticky mucus-like glands.

Check out these incredible plants and tell us which is the most impressive.

Cape Sundew Plant

loading.gif
slide_3372_47809_large.jpg

Read more at: 11 Carnivorous Plants (PHOTOS)

Forwarded by forum member Tejwant Singh ji

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
These Plants must be having some serious Karma/joon issues ?? He he he EH ??
What PUNISHMENTAWAITS the carnivorous plant..???..along the lines of..the Goat asking...I eat cactus..and..alll such..WHAT PUNISHMENT awaits those who eat MY FLESH ?? Menaign the Goat is under PUNISHMENT and made to eat cactus...so what happens to those Cactus..?? perhaps they REINCARNATE as Carnivorous plants to get aTaste fo meat ?? he he eh..MOORAKH Jhaggreeh !! well said by Guru Ji because NO ONE REALLY KNOWS the REAL FACTS at all....just go by whatever CHUCJH GYaan:yes: ( tiny knowledge) they have..and interpret GURBANI accordingly...:happysingh:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji :wah::wah::wah::wah:

I didn't say anything after posting this. It is from Tejwant ji who has that kind of humor. But you have a point --- :wink::wink::wink::wink: -- The cactus injured the goat. Reincarnated as a flesh-eating plant -- only compounding and repeating the negative karams -- so now what?????? What punishment is in store for those plants. They have a lot of paap now sticking to themselves (literally and figuratively!) All kinds of filth. How do they purify themselves? They are stuck. They cannot do anything about it. At least an elephant can call on Akaal 10,000 times. These poor plants cannot. And..........there are 11 different kinds of these wicked things. :shock::shock:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Naryan Ji..
Mine was a tongue in cheek reply..meant to stimulate the juices of the mind rather than the digestive system..since i dont beleive in paap/punn/karams/joons/reincarnations whatever..i beleive i serve Akaal HERE and NOW..and reap whatever I sow HERE and NOW...just like Proper SCHOOL..Proper EXAM..etc etc etc is ALWAYS JUST ONCE !! One cna theoratically Sit an "exam" umpteen times..repeat papers umpteen times..BUT THAT is NEVER the EXACT SAME THING !! The HUMAN BODY in a SIKH ENVIRONMENT...in GURMATT under the ageis if the SGGS. with Khandey batte dee Pahul and Khalsa Brotherhood.....is the One and ONLY EXAMINATION....CHANCE...that AKAAL gives to us...OTHERSmay Fail..may repeat..may refer..may re-sit..thats HIS DOMAIN..His DECISION..His FINALITY...MINE is as a GURSIKH..to Janam Swaar and go to His Dargah !! and OCCUPY MY SPECIAL PLACE RESERVED for GURMUKHS. PERIOD.:up:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM