• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ardaas Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2008
Says WHO? As asked before many times, please provide solid proof for your assertions. One can not go with your feelings.

Says khalsa panth. Read Sikh rehat maryada.

Now you give us a reference to prove it otherwise.

Feb 7, 2008
Says WHO? As asked before many times, please provide solid proof for your assertions. One can not go with your feelings.

Says sikh rehat maryada. Give us reference to prove it otherwise.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
There is nothing wrong that i wrote. For you the whole sikh history is suspect. You do not follow sikh rehat maryada.

Truth is bitter. have the capacity to chew what i wrote.

Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

So you are still not able to define and help AdsKhalsa what REHAT means according to SGGS. Thanks for admitting that.

Once again your arrogance will not let you give up pretending to play Ik Ong Kaar. Only Ik Ong Kaar knows the answer about who follows Rehat Maryada. You will never find that out.

Nice try though.:)

You have shown nothing but your anger and hatred and I, myself by nature do not fancy chewing anyone's anger and hatred laced with sheer arrogance.

Thanks for the offer though.:)

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
So you are still not able to define and help AdsKhalsa what REHAT means according to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I also wrote that Guru Granth sahib will not tell you about rehat as its message is to soul. You need to know that before asking useless questions time and again.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Says khalsa panth. Read Sikh rehat maryada.​

Inder Singh ji,
Guru fateh.​

You are getting funnier and hillarious when you are angry like that. The burden lies on you. Give references from SGGS by defining REHAT first.
And please stay calm. I am worried about your high BP.
Regards​

Tejwant Singh​

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
I also wrote that Guru Granth sahib will not tell you about rehat as its message is to soul. You need to know that before asking useless questions time and again.

Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

So in other words you do not know. Thanks for admitiing it. It always happens with you when asked for references and definitions, you become mum all of a sudden which is expected.

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
Tejwant ji

Please do not worry about my blood pressure. Instead let us focuss on the subject.

Message of SGGS ji is to soul.It does not talk about rehat. Rehat is amde by khalsa panth.
If you do not agree with sikh rehat maryada then there is hardly anything to discuss between us.

Feb 7, 2008
So in other words you do not know. Thanks for admitiing it. It always happens with you when asked for references and definitions, you become mum all of a sudden which is expected.

You are named singh after your first name like other sikhs. Is it written in Sri Granth sahib also?Please give reference.

May 28, 2009
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

maff karyo..ek silly question poochan lagya haan.... I tired on google but not able to find it...

what is meant by, or who are Wahabbists ?

I know i look stupid asking it where everybody knows...but I think I should know this .........

"Kirpa Karo Deen Ke Daatey"

Chardi Kala..

Amandeep Singh

May 28, 2009
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Tejwant Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh... Tejwant Singh Ji...

Start following SGGS Ji...and you will come to know what is Rehat...Even Panj pyare tells us about 4 bajr kurehat.... its doesn't mean that we have to take care of only those...then there would not be SGGS Ji...then Guru Ji might have gave us only these 4 instructions....

Questioning mind is good...but not everytime and everywhere...Just follow each shabd of SGGS Ji..you will come to know Rehat...it has to be followed with every breath....now I feel that even making fun of anybody ..is also against Guru Ji's teachings. its a Rehat for me...may be not written in SGPC's rehat maryada...but yes Guru Ji taught us this...I have to follow this...no questions........this is what I learned and may be wrong....because this is my perception, and urs may be somthing else.......

I would like to say one thing...just open up your mind...then discuss...because its hard to fill something when container is closed...we have to open the lid and moreover...if we want to fill something in already filled container...then second act we have to do after opening it is ...empty it...it mean Neevan ban_na...if container is upside down..its high..but nothing can be filled in it...same thing our Guru conveyed...my Sikh...you should be like empty vessel..but it should be kept in proper way...not upside down...then i will not be able to fill it......

humble request...please discuss with open mind..we are Sikhs....learner...

Chardi Kala......

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

Your above statement shows how you dwell in falsehoods and lies. You have repeatedly said :

Guru Granth sahib will not tell you about rehat as its message is to soul.

I am sorry to say that your above assertion like many others is a blatant lie. I asked you several times to define REHAT according to SGGS, rather than doing that you become abusive and accusive.

You are WRONG once again. SGGS does mention and define REHAT.

For a starter read Panna numbers 1140, 1217 and 1354 and then define Rehat in based on them.

As I mentioned before, you used the right word heretic and it shows in your posts.

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh... Tejwant Singh Ji...

Start following SGGS Ji...and you will come to know what is Rehat...Even Panj pyare tells us about 4 bajr kurehat.... its doesn't mean that we have to take care of only those...then there would not be SGGS Ji...then Guru Ji might have gave us only these 4 instructions....

Questioning mind is good...but not everytime and everywhere...Just follow each shabd of SGGS Ji..you will come to know Rehat...it has to be followed with every breath....now I feel that even making fun of anybody ..is also against Guru Ji's teachings. its a Rehat for me...may be not written in SGPC's rehat maryada...but yes Guru Ji taught us this...I have to follow this...no questions........this is what I learned and may be wrong....because this is my perception, and urs may be somthing else.......

I would like to say one thing...just open up your mind...then discuss...because its hard to fill something when container is closed...we have to open the lid and moreover...if we want to fill something in already filled container...then second act we have to do after opening it is ...empty it...it mean Neevan ban_na...if container is upside down..its high..but nothing can be filled in it...same thing our Guru conveyed...my Sikh...you should be like empty vessel..but it should be kept in proper way...not upside down...then i will not be able to fill it......

humble request...please discuss with open mind..we are Sikhs....learner...

Chardi Kala......

Adskhalsa ji,

Guru Fateh.

Your above post is confusing to say the least. I asked you to define a word that you wrote in your post to prove your point. One wonders why you have failed to so.

It is easy to lecture others and judge others. Sikhi is not based on judging others. You do not know me, you have no idea about myself.

Here is a suggestion. I have been the member of this great forum since its inception in June 2004 and have written quite a few things on many topics. Please search them and go through them then you will find and relish my openmindedness on which Sikhi is based.

Happy reading.:)

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

For a starter read Panna numbers 1140, 1217 and 1354 and then define Rehat in based on them.
Give the particular shabads here.
Inder Singh ji,
Guru Fateh.
Sorry to disppoint you, I do not do spoon feeding. I have given you the Panna numbers to show you how you lie blatantly yet claim to be an Amritdhari Sikh.
On the other side you have NEVER gien any references about anything asked from you. Your posts are the proof.
So make some efforts. It makes one a good Sikh.:)
Tejwant Singh

May 28, 2009
Adskhalsa ji,

Guru Fateh.

Your above post is confusing to say the least. I asked you to define a word that you wrote in your post to prove your point. One wonders why you have failed to so.

It is easy to lecture others and judge others. Sikhi is not based on judging others. You do not know me, you have no idea about myself.

Here is a suggestion. I have been the member of this great forum since its inception in June 2004 and have written quite a few things on many topics. Please search them and go through them then you will find and relish my openmindedness on which Sikhi is based.

Happy reading.:)

Tejwant Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh...

I just wonder...when you know where Rehat maryada ki given in SGGS Ji...why you were making issue of that...you could have better told us...well if that only rehat maryada..then why Guru Ji need 1430 Ang to complete it...well I don't know and I don't even question that...but when in Jap Ji Sahib its said ... "Jatt Pahara Dheeraj Suniyaar" ..I know i have to follow that and practice in life...so even that is rehat for me... this is just an example...

well I am new to this forum and you are such a great scholar...I am new to learning of Sikhi...because I was Idiot not to thought of seeking Guru ealier... and even now I am dumb...just trying to learn....

You said it ..I believed it.. I need not have to go and search for your threads... I am at the last in line in this world in seeking Waheguru...and I expect and welcome such comments on me....

Waheguru Bhali Karey...

Chardi Kala.......

Feb 7, 2008
Sorry to disppoint you, I do not do spoon feeding. I have given you the Panna numbers to show you how you lie blatantly yet claim to be an Amritdhari Sikh.
On the other side you have NEVER gien any references about anything asked from you. Your posts are the proof.
So make some efforts. It makes one a good Sikh.
smile.gif

Give us the shabad that talks about sikh rehat maryada we were talking about? Do not beat about the bush as usual.

GillAUS

SPNer
Apr 20, 2009
Australia
GurFateh,

I apologise to any of you whom I have caused to feel upset by my statement regarding 'wahabbists'.

I can assure you that I did not mean to equate anybody here with terrorism/terrorists.

By 'wahabbist', I was drawing a comparison to the EXTREMELY over-zealous attitude that the initial founder/s of this doctrine had in regards to purging or 'purifying' their respective religion from perceived 'impurities' and 'corruptions'.

I was in no way referring to the awful terrorist attacks that the modern day practitioners of this doctrine engage in.

Moreover, I was not taking any jibes at anybody here at this forum - I was merely referring to the broader spectrum of those people in the Sikh community that have this similar attitude towards our religion, i.e. Inder Ghagga, Kala Afghana types.

My apologies once again if I have offended.

Peace. :)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Give us the shabad that talks about sikh rehat maryada we were talking about? Do not beat about the bush as usual.

Inder ji,

Guru Fateh.

You are not only angry but now also confused. Read my posts. I asked you about the definition of REHAT from SGGS and you blatantly lied that there is NONE ( read your own posts and you will see that).

I never used the word Rehat Maryada. The discussion between myself and AdsKhalsa was about REHAT not about Rehat Maryada. You need to read the posts before you jump to conclusions and start lying about SGGS. Who is a heretic now?:)

Happy reading.

Tejwant Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: