• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Ardaas Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Ardaas Changed by Gurudwara Sangat in Finland

rajdinderji

I have moved your comments over the thread where you wanted them to be placed as a logical part of the discussion. No problem. Thank you, aad0002

Re: [SPN] Ardaas Changed by Gurudwara Sangat in Finland

Gyani ji, i tooa ppreciate your views. I recite Gurbaani from Guru Granth Sahab ji and blessed by Guruji. By the grace of Guruji , I have seen many miracles like a paralyse stroke i faced while reciting at Tabya. I couldn't turn the page, my hand my fingers did not work. I just creid in silent mode and wept inside, prayed before Guru Granth Sahab ji that if i shall not be able to recite Paath of Gurbaani in future. Than anyhow i carried on with second hand.
Next day in the morning whan i was on the way to Gurudwara which was about 2 kms away. I started chanting Sukhmani Sahab ji. When i was near 18th or 19th ashtpadi, i was passing through a narrow street. Suddenly a car appeared in front of me and blew its horn. I lost my concentration and could not restore afterward. By that time, i had reached near to Gurudwara and there was no time to restart, I just shirked my head and strike my forehaed from my right hand which had stroke last night. After 2-3 times i had strike, suddenly it appeared to me that my hand was fully working and all the pain had disappeared. I cheerfully ran to Gurudwar sahab to thank Guruji and inform all the sangat present there the miracle i had faced. Since trhan for the last three years, I don't feel any abnormality in my hand. It proved that,"Gurbaani kahey sewak jan maane partakh guru nistaarey."
To conclude the story i want to give this message that,"Guru Granth ji maanyo......." does not require to be changed. It is true and shall always be true. Only need is to find the truth in yourself.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Amer ji

Please to to the doctor to be sure that you are not harboring any un-noticeable but possibly serious latent problems. You don't know what the after-effects might be. Your post above concerns me. Take care of your health.

Antonia

Feb 7, 2008
Bhai Kahan singh Nabha was a great sikh writer. He wrote a Book named "Hum Hindu nahin(We are not Hindus)".This book is in the form of dialogue between a Hindu and a sikh where Hindu tries to convince sikh that Sikhs are Hindus and sikh replies that they are not.

Hindu tries to justify sikhs as Hindus by misquoting word Bhagauti as given in Dasam Granth. Sikh gives him answer by quoting from Dasam Granth itself that Hindu has not understood the Bani of tenth master.

Now, these so called comrade sikhs like Inder Ghagha and company are doing the same thing that was being done by Arya samaji Hindus of late 1800s. They are faithless cynicals misleading ignorant sikhs. A time will come when they will not spare Sri Guru Granth sahib also. They are already on record having done so.

Feb 7, 2008

Given below is relevant part of book "Hum Hindu nahin" By Bhai kahan singh Nabha in question answer form between a Hindu and a sikh regarding Bhagauti

Hindu: At Ardaas (congregational prayer) Sikhs always recite:
ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਸਿਮਰ ਕੈ...
In the beginning I remember Bhagauti..[/FONT]
It clearly shows that in Khalsa Dharma there is worship of the goddess. In fact the word “Bhagauti” is ‘Bhagwati’ which means goddess. Guru Gobind Singh Ji used to write poetry in Persian script and hence Bhawati and Bhagauti are written in the same way. The writers of the Gurmukhi script, without understanding the concept pronunciation made it into Bhagauti.
Sikh: In Gurmat Sudhakar the word ‘Bhagauti’ is discussed in details that will remove your doubt. Here are a few questions that should satisfy you.
a) It is written in the Vaar of Chandi:
ਲਈ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਦੁਰਗਸਾਹ ਵਰ ਜਾਗਨ ਭਾਰੀ ਲਾਈ [/FONT] ਰਾਜੇ ਸੁੰਭ ਨੋ ਰਤੁ ਪੀਐ ਪਿਆਰੀ
Durga held out her sword, appearing like great lustrous fire; She struck it on the king Sumbh and this lovely weapon drinks blood.[/FONT]
If ‘Bhagauti’ means goddess then does the above mean “Durga caught hold of bhagauti (goddess) and hit her on the head of Raja Sumbh and she tasted his blood?” What kind of goddess is this bhagauti? Is she a tool that can be used to hit others?[/FONT]
b) Do you also believe that Guru Arjan Dev Ji also wrote in Persian script from which Bhai Gurdas Ji was mislead in copying. [/FONT]
ਭਗਉਤੀ ਭਗਵੰਤ ਭਗਤਿ ਕਾ ਰੰਗੁ ਸਗਲ ਤਿਆਗੈ ਦੁਸਟ ਕਾ ਸੰਗੁ
ਮਨ ਤੇ ਬਿਨਸੈ ਸਗਲਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਕਰਿ ਪੂਜੈ ਸਗਲ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ
ਸਾਧਸੰਗਿ ਪਾਪਾ ਮਲੁ ਖੋਵੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਕੀ ਮਤਿ ਊਤਮ ਹੋਵੈ …..
ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਬਸਾਵੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਐਸਾ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਭਗਵੰਤ ਕਉ ਪਾਵੈ 3
The true Bhagaautee, the devotee of Adi Shakti, loves the devotional worship of God. He forsakes the company of all wicked people. All doubts are removed from his mind. He performs devotional service to the Supreme Lord God in all. In the Company of the Holy, the filth of sin is washed away. The wisdom of such a Bhagaautee becomes supreme……… The Lotus Feet of the Lord abide in his heart. O Nanak, such a Bhagaautee attains the Lord God. ||3||
You should pay attention and tell us is it Bhagauti or Bhagwati? And what is its gender? The word ‘Bhagauti’ here is used as masculine and hence it cannot mean goddess.
c) In the Bhagauti Stotar (Panegyric verse) and in the writings of Bhai Gurdas Ji we find:
ਨਮੋ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਬਢੈਲੀ ਸਰੋਹੀ ॥ (ਭਗਉਤੀ ਸਤੋਤ੍ਰ ਸਤਰ 1)
Hail to Siri (mighty) Bhagauti (Sword) that cuts sharp.
ਨਾਉ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਲੋਹੁ ਘੜਾਇਆ
Name Bhagauti made of iron. (Bhai Gurdas Ji, Vaar 25)
Does it mean that Bhagauti (goddess – if that is the meaning) is made of iron? In Dabistan-Mazahib, Mohsanfani has given an event to which he himself was a witness. That should show how much respect the Sikhs had for goddess Durga.
ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਕੀਰਤਪੁਰ ਪਹੁੰਚੇ, ਜੋ ਤਾਰਾ ਚੰਦ ਦੀ ਰਾਜਧਾਨੀ ਵਿਚ ਸੀ ਉਥੋਂ ਦੇ ਲੋਕ ਮੂਰਤੀ ਪੂਜਕ ਸਨ ਪਹਾੜ ਦੇ ਸਿਰ ਪਰ ਇਕ ਨੈਣਾਂ ਦੇਵੀ ਦਾ ਮੰਦਰ ਸੀ, ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਜਣ ਲਈ ਆਸ ਪਾਸ ਦੇ ਲੋਕ ਆਇਆ ਕਰਦੇ ਸਨ ਇਕ ਭੈਰੋਂ ਨਾਮੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਸਿਖ ਨੇ ਮੰਦਰ ਵਿਚ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਕੇ ਨੈਣਾਂ ਦੇਵੀ ਦਾ ਨੱਕ ਤੋੜ ਸੁੱਟਿਆ ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਦੀ ਚਰਚਾ ਸਾਰੇ ਫੈਲ ਗਈ ਪਹਾੜੀ ਰਾਜਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪਾਸ ਪਹੁੰਚ ਕੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤ ਕੀਤੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਭੈਰੋਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਜਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਬੁਲਾ ਕੇ ਪੁੱਛਿਆ, ਤਾਂ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਆਖਿਆ ਕੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਤੋਂ ਪੁੱਛਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਓਸ ਦਾ ਨੱਕ ਕਿਸ ਨੇ ਤੋੜਿਆ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਪਰ ਰਾਜਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਭੈਰੋਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਕਦੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਭੀ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ? ਭੈਰੋਂ ਨੇ ਹੱਸ ਕੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਕਿ ਜੋ ਦੇਵੀ ਬੋਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦੀ ਔਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਗਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਚਾ ਸਕਦੀ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਓਸ ਤੋਂ ਨੇਕੀ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਉਮੈਦ ਰਖਦੇ ਹੋ? ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਣ ਕੇ ਰਾਜੇ ਚੁੱਪ ਹੋ ਗਏ
Guru Gobind Singh Ji reached Kiratpur, which was in the state of Raja Tara Chand. People of that state worshipped the goddess. On the hill top there was a temple of Naina Devi (goddess) and people used to come there for worship. There was a Sikh Bhairo. He cut the nose of the goddess (idol). News spread all over, the hill kings complained to the Guru. The Guru enquired from the Sikh in front of the kings. He said, “It should be asked from the goddess who has cut her nose.” On this the kings said, “Bhairo, are you an idiot? You know the goddess cannot speak.” Bhai laughed and replied, “if the goddess (idol) cannot speak and cannot protect the body then what good you expect of her?” Then the kings were quiet.
Here it will be worthwhile to say something about the goddess to our Sikh brethren.[/FONT]
Dear followers of Guru Nanak: First of all, consider who goddess was and what good she has done for the world? From the Puranas we learn that she was daughter of Himalayas and was married to Shiva. That is why she is known by various names such as Parvati, and Girja. She helped the gods and fought against demons. She helped a number of times Indra to gain his throne and Indra is that god who spends all his day in watching the dance and show of beautiful maidens and passes his time in pleasures. From the Puranas we learn that there is hardly a Rishi (saint) whom Indra has not disturbed in his meditation and for that he sent bad character women. He himself indulged with the wives of the saints. One such story is that of Aahaleya. What comfort the goddess procured for the world by helping such as indulgent and bad character person? What reforms Indra introduced on taking his throne?[/FONT]
The story about Naina Devi and Jwala Mukhi is as follows. In a Yajna arranged by Dakhsha his daughter came there without invitation. She saw that there was no share in the Yajna for her husband Shiva and she jumped in the Havan Kund (sacred fire). Having come to know this Shiva picked the burning Sati on his trishul (three pronged spike). At that time parts of her body were scattered all over. Wherever a part of the body fell that place became worthy of worship. The place where eyes fell that became Naina Devi, where fell the tongue that became Jwala Mukhi and so forth.[/FONT]
From this story if we learn any lesson that is that women should also learn how to fight and they should respect their husbands, even more than their life. Beyond that this story does not serve any purpose.[/FONT]
Some self-willed say that they do not worship the daughter of Himalaya, i.e. the goddess with eight arms, but they believe in the Eternal power of God. We ask them, is God’s power separate from Him? Is it Eternal? If you accept Devi (goddess) separate from God, conscious, primal and eternal and worship that, then you do not accept Ik Oankar (One God) concept of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. And that is not Sikhi. If goddess is not separate from God then to worship her by giving her a separate image is ignorance and lack of sagacity. If goddess is some transient (non-eternal) identity even then according to Sikh religion she is not worthy of worship. In principle there is no justification for the worship of goddess. [/FONT]
Dear Sikh brothers, in our religion there have been noble women such as Bibi Nanaki, Bibi Amro, Bibi Bhani Ji, Bibi Veero Ji, Mata Sahib Kaur Ji and Mayee Bhaag Kaur Ji. Study their lives, remember their good deeds, follow them and instruct your daughters to gain good qualities like theirs. Thereby your human birth will be fruitful and you will be worthy of being called the sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. That will make you reformers in the country.[/FONT]
There is another goddess with which Guru Gobind Singh Ji has blessed you. Without that you are much away from religion. By dint of that goddess you removed injustice from this country and you were respected by Muslims and British. That goddess is:[/FONT]
ਨਮੋ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਬਢੈਲੀ ਸਰੋਹੀ ਕਰੇ ਏਕ ਤੇ ਦਵੈ ਸੁਭਟ ਹਾਥ ਸੋਹੀ
(ਭਗਉਤੀ ਸਤੋਤ੍ਰ ਸਤਰ 1-2)
Hail to Siri (mighty) Bhagauti (Sword) that cuts sharp. That makes two of one and is beautiful in hand.
ਜੋਊ ਮੰਯਾਨ ਤੇ ਬੀਰ ਤੋ ਕੋ ਸੜੱਕੈ [/FONT]ਪ੍ਰਲੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਸਿੰਧ ਬੱਕੈ ਕੜੱਕੈ
ਧਸੈ ਖੇਤ ਮੈਂ ਹਾਥ ਲੈ ਤੋਹਿ ਸੂਰੇ [/FONT]ਭਿਟੈ ਸਾਮੂਹੈ ਸਿੱਧ ਸਾਵੰਤ ਸੂਰੇ
(ਭਗਉਤੀ ਸਤੋਤ੍ਰ ਸਤਰ 21-24)
When the brave take thee out of the sheath, they roar and pass the ocean of death. They advance in the battle field and fight advancing forward.
By turning your backs on these devis (noble women) you have offered many riches to these blood thirsty goddesses. If you had spent that on the well being of your daughters, the name of the Sikhs would have been known like the sun all over the world and coming generations would have been grateful to you. Still there is time. If you want progress for your Quam (community) and country, establish schools and colleges where Sikh character can be infused and reinforced and nourish devis (noble women) who are strong, praise worthy and worthy of Dharma. By that your decedents will learn of the counsel of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and they will change the kali-age (age of darkness) into Satyug (age of truth).

Amer ji

Please to to the doctor to be sure that you are not harboring any un-noticeable but possibly serious latent problems. You don't know what the after-effects might be. Your post above concerns me. Take care of your health.

Antonia
Veer ji, Thanks for taking care of me but believe it, the hand which i could not raise is now functioning perfectly.
This was just one incident quoted to share with readers and all Sikhs that they should bow before Guru Granth Sahab Ji , considering PARGAT DEH Of AKAL PURAKH. I have been cured like this 2-3 times,. On Baiskhi day of 2007, We were two paathis (By profession i am not a Paathi) reciting Gurbaani and we could not arrange any other Paathi Singh so both we agreed to recite 4 hrs. each to continue and break. At my break i got slipped accidently and my foot was twisted badly. I fell down and was helped by bye passers, i can't say exactly whether i had a fracture or not but severe and uncontrollable pain was there.. At that time my intention was in continuity of Akhand Paath not in my foot. Somehow i managed to be back and tried to relax but i could not place my foot on ground.
My shift started but i could not sit in cross-legged position to recite Gurbaani. In my mind only i cried and appealed (Ardaas) to Waheguru to help me as there was no body else to replace me. Somehow i continued and than i forgot while reciting. After my shift was over, i tried to sleep but the severe pain didn't allow me. I can't say how i went to sleep but when i got up to fresh and came back to start my shift i realized there was no pain but when i tried to touch my foot, i could sense something wrong. Believe me, neither i applied any pain killer cream or tablet nor it required to visit a Doctor.
The touch effect of pain i sensed for about a month but i never walked abnormally. Whenever i get some problem i just pray and get cured overnight. If this is not a miracle of my Waheguru ji than what. I never need a Doctor,"Mera vaid Guru Govinda...."
Please visit Boon of Life and see the blessings of Waheguru ji upon me in this materialistic world.

I agree with the views of Inder Singh ji because i am well aware of all this Hindu mythology and i have also written a blog to answer the wicked moves of RSS and some of our bretheren who have become serpentine beneath roses and axing their own faith in ignorance. Any one can visit wesikhsnothindus.blogspot.com where i have tried to expose RSS moves to submerge Sikh religion in Hinduism.

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
source: The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

Finland gurdwara faces Takht action for changes in ardas
Varinder Walia
Tribune News Service
Amritsar, May 24
Peeved over a change in the ardas (Sikh prayer) by a gurdwara in Finland, Giani Gurbachan Singh, Jathedar of Akal Takht, has decided to call a meeting of the Sikh clergy at Akal Takht Secretariat for taking a strict action as per maryada against the persons responsible for the violation of the Sikh code.

The gurdwara of Finland kicked off a row by taking a unanimous decision to replace the first line of the ardas from “Pritham Bhaugauti simar ke….” to “Akal Purakh simar ke….” Moreover, the gurdwara added to the ardas the mention of the 35 Bhagtas whose holy verses are included in Guru Granth Sahib.

As approved by the SGPC and Akal Takht, the Sikh prayer begins with “Pritham Bhaugauti simar ke… (first remembering sword).

The ardas mainly comprises three parts. It begins with holy verses by describing the role of the first nine Gurus in relation to God, then about Guru Gobind Singh, followed by the important milestones in the Sikh history.
Thereafter, it includes a plea to God for grace on the whole of the humanity and the Khalsa and ends with the purpose of the gathering. Although on most of the occasions the whole of the ardas is recited, at certain occasions a shorter version of it is recited.

Meanwhile, Sikhs in Finland have objected to the change in the first stanza of the ardas. One of them said: “I don’t mind the 35 Bhagtas in the ardas, but the first part is from Guru Gobind Singh’s Dasam Bani, Chandi Di Vaar and hence could not be changed”.

Akal Takht has received a number of petitions from across the world describing the act of the Finland gurdwara as “a gross violation of the Sikh maryada”. They have said the “self-styled Sikh scholars” did not know that “Bhaugauti” is not the name of any god or goddess but means “kirpan” (sword worn by a baptised Sikh).

The Jathedar has appealed to the Sikh sangat not to get carried away by the violation of the Sikh code by the Finland gurdwara.

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
I agree with the views of Inder Singh ji because i am well aware of all this Hindu mythology and i have also written a blog to answer the wicked moves of RSS and some of our bretheren who have become serpentine beneath roses and axing their own faith in ignorance. Any one can visit wesikhsnothindus.blogspot.com where i have tried to expose RSS moves to submerge Sikh religion in Hinduism.

Respected Ajmer Singh jee,
This was exactly what I had to say in one of my replies. I have nothing in personal with M/s badals or Sarnas. But their wrong doings are what I am bothered about, like atrue Sikh. And nothing else. God bless with you with a fine health so that you can do more vigorously for the great SIKH cause.
Moreover, kindly mail us your contact number in Delhi. I am also in delhi and will like to see you regarding the AB matter.
Regards & Guru fateh.

I was able to get a bit of word with my Chacha ji staying in Finland. He confirmed that Yes the ardaas in Gurudwara of Helsinki was / has been changed and said that it was some preacher who visited to Helsinki, Finland from Punjab, India and made them do the changes, to which my another chacha ji strongly condemned the act done by the preacher and said in straight and simple words that no one can change the ardaas all by himself.
For more information I am still trying to follow up on this.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
There is a Society callaed the Shiromani Sikh Samaaj in FARIDABAD INDIA that celebrates the 14th of EVERY MONTH with a gathering and this Organsiation has been using this CHANGED ARDASS for the past FIVE YEARS....right under the Noses of the Takhat jathedars....and this News is regularly carried in the ROZANA SPOKESMAN Newspaper published from Chandigarh Punjab.
RECENTLY the Jathedars have coem out and declared that THEY NEVER passed any Hukamnma agaisnt the Rozana Spokesman Newspapaer - and it was wrong propoganda that they did. Their Hukamna was agaisnt the EDITOR joginder Singh and NOT the Newspaper per se. The Editor has never accepted this and ALL ALONG the propoganda was that the Rozana Spokesman is an anti panthic, and it has a Hukmnama agaisnt it.
The Jathedars shoudl SUMMON the FARIDABAD SIKHS first before going after the Helsinki Sikhs...isnt Faridabad Haryana NEARER than Finland.
Rozana Spokesman Online........ for thsi report in Punjabi.

Feb 7, 2008
Those who disown bani of tenth master are disowning tenth master also. They automatically walk out of sikhism as they are violating Sikh rehat maryada.

It is sheer hypocricy on part of these people as they claim to abide by Sikh rehat maryada and at the same time they are flouting it.

These people have very little knowledge of history. They need to know that many of bhagats whose bani is in SGGS ji have bani that was not included in Guru Granth sahib by Guru Arjan Dev ji. The reason was that bani did not match with sikh philosophy. Only that part of bani is in Guru Granth sahib that matches sikh criteria. So before including their name in ardas they should have pondered over this.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
SinghJaskaran ji

This is exactly what I predicted in an earlier post had been the problem once the facts started to come out. The sangat is isolated and was manipulated by an external agent with ideas of his own. I think this can be straightened out in due time. However, every sangat has to be vigilant about these kinds of pressures. It can happen in the blink of an eye.

Thank you

I know aad ji.. that due to isolation the sangat is not so vigilant about such kind of people and things.. Because they have kind of made a world of their own in that small country and sort of breaking all the ties from the heritage and the culture which is now being left behind and can also be seen in the way most of the sikh children or any other India's religion children being brought up in the west. we hope that the myths of the other sects are removed and are brought to normalcy that no writings of any Guru saheban or any peer sahebs can be changed and moulded in any way they want. thats all i would like from the other sects.
The hand has started to open itself. we need to make it a fist again in order fight the evils of our own and our society.

Sat Sri Akaal with ur permission,

Ardaas is conversation between gurmukh and waheguru.In Sikhism there is no hard and fast rule.Anybody can do ardaas anytime and anywhere,even when you are waiting for a bus.Why are we making ardaas so complicated,that is right and that is wrong.Waheguru can even understand a worms request and what about human being.We just have to talk as sincerely as we can to waheguru using any language and I'm sure Waheguru will fulfill it.That is ARDAAS.

Sat Sri Akaal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
anyway..looks like a mountain is being made out of a molehill...
as it emerges that this could be a small sangat in an isolated place...arranged to "incite" the takhat jathedars to take action...
Thousands of maryada violations take place in Punjab daily Basis....Kanna te joon nahin sarkdee...no one is bothered..least of all the Jathedars.....
to me it all looks like a chain/jigsaw....first the harmandir sahib incidents whereby some one sat on Guru Jis peerha...then someone else poured some substance over the SGGS at AKAL TAKHAT...then the Vienna Incident..and violent reaction all over Punjab....and the Jathedars double quick action.."greased lightning" !!..some "ONE" is trying to upset the Apple Cart...hidden hands and hidden agendas....DEH DHAREE GURUS are involved in each incident..and Badal matha tek at BEAS three DAYS before Harmandir Sahib !!! and while Harmandir Sahib cannot have a DIRECT ROAD built..Beas Dera can have another ONE super Highway besides the one already built....THREE in Total !! Beas is definitley MORE important than the Golden Temple !!! Conspiracy theory ?? maybe//and maybe nOT !!:wah::wah::wah:

Feb 4, 2009
today its our ardas, tomorrow the rehat and God knows what next. And by omitting the Dasam Granth they are eliminating the Bani of our tenth guru Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Is there some reason for that. I understand their argument but the bani of Guru Gobind Singh Ji is really interesting and their arguments are not justified for their actions.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
singhisking ji

You are IMHO making a good point. Dasam Granth is interesting. And when taking the time to read it and compare what the 10th Guru has said to the Bani of Adi Granth, then one can see how Dasam Granth echoes Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj in many ways and very dramatically. It is a good and supportive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM