• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Any Sanatan Sikhs In This Forum?

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
_/|\_ Sat Nam

SPN ji

Is anyone here involved with Sanatan Sikhi? I know this is a very sensitive topic so if you are, could you send me an private message so I can ask y'all some questions.

Blessed be
Nam Jiwan

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Namji{censored}aur ji all in my life I have only known of a single entity called a Sikh. But sure there appear to be a whole variety of them with some in numbers small and others in numbers significant. I believe lionprinceuk has shown interest along such lines and possibly would interact.

Sat Sri Akal.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

Ambarsaria ji

Namji{censored}aur ji all in my life I have only known of a single entity called a Sikh. But sure there appear to be a whole variety of them with some in numbers small and others in numbers significant.

When a religion is in its beginning, there is a lot of conformity, but once it gets to a certain number, its inevitable to have different people bring different perspectives to it.

I think Christianity flourished for so long because of denominations that were formed. One can practice it as Catholic, Protestant or Gnostic, for example.

Islam is going through a lot of growing pains and maybe Sikhi is going to go through the same thing. There can be Unity in Diversity. We don't have to all think alike for a religion to flourish. I think Sikhi recognized that from the beginning. Guru Nanak saw we needed less not more ways to conform.

That's my two cents, for what its worth. :)
Nam Jiwan

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM