• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Anti-Sikh Cultist Leader Of Nirmala Sect Shot Dead

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Anti-Sikh Cultist Leader Of Nirmala Sect Shot Dead

http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=5576

Special Report By The Poet Warrior

The head of a virulently anti-Sikh cult in the Punjab Sant (Saint) Pradhan Singh was gunned down by armed Sikh militants in Hoshiarpur district. Unidentified persons armed with Kalashnikovs opened fire on the head of the “Dera Mai Dass (Nirmale sect)” at Baddon, seriously injuring the self-proclaimed Saint. He succumbed to numerous bullet injuries on the way to a civil hospital in adjoining Phagwara, the sources said.

There is ongoing unrest in the Punjab as cultists masquerading as Sikhs attempt to fracture the Sikh Religion and destroy the unitary doctrine of the Respected Guru Granth Sahib. A corollary to the unrest are the continuing efforts to establish a priestly caste in the Sikh Religion and shift Sikh worship from the commonwealth of gurudwaras to private estates controlled by priests. The Sikh religion specifically prohibits the formation of a priesthood. According to fundamental tenets of this divine religion there can be no earthly interlocutor between a Sikh and his communion with God.

Note: Sir John Malcolm reported in 1812 that the Nirmale sect originally trained in Benares and Hindu scripture were prohibited from entering the Golden Temple as they were a heretical sect. The Nirmale sect was instrumental in the early promotion of a dasam granth at the behest of their English masters. Sir John further reported in 1812 that they were parked outside the Golden Temple and were writing an alternate granth.

Attachments

• nirmala.jpg
    nirmala.jpg
    30.3 KB · Reads: 933

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Here is another account of this story from Press Trust of India

Sikh religious sect head shot dead

fullstory

Hoshiarpur (Punjab), May 16 (PTI) A Sikh religious sect leader in Punjab Sant Pradhan Singh was gunned down by armed miscreants in Hoshiarpur district in wee hours today, police said.

Unidentified persons armed with AK-47 gun opened fire on head of "Dera Mai Dass (Nirmale sect)" at Baddon, seriously injurying him, they said.

He succumed to his bullet injuries on way to civil hospital in adjoining Phagwara, the sources said.

On hearing news of the death of the sect head many of his devotees thronged the civil hospital to have a glimpse of him.

Detailing about the incident, they said in wee hours today after offering prayer of Guru Granth Sahib in the hall of the Dera, Sant Pradhan Singh opened its gate.

Aug 6, 2006
SSA
whenever any such incidence happens first thing all of us do is to take it as inter-religious war.Why we always reach to conclusions instantly. For any such attack the religious factors can not be the only reason behind. It might have been some other reasons such as enemity, money, any other problems whatsoever. Why donot we wait and watch till police reach to some conclusion

Oct 10, 2009
SAT SRI AKAL,

One should read SAHIB SRI " GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ" and things will become
much more clearer.

MESSAGE SAHIB SRI" GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJI" and Here is the answer-
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
“There is only one true Dharma (faith). Gurmat (Sikhism) is complete and perfect through the ages.” (Ang 1188)

The Vedas and the Scriptures are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart. (Ang 727)[/FONT]

Guru Nanak is the greatest of all; He saved my honor in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga. (Ang 750)
[/FONT]

He is beyond the world of the Vedas, the Koran and the Bible. The Supreme King of Nanak is immanent and manifest. ||4||3||105|| (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 397)

“Everyone makes mistakes; only the Guru and the Creator are infallible.”

(Ang 61)

“God has given this gift. Nanak’s home is filled with only Naam, the Name of Vaheguru. ||4||4||” (Ang 1136)

[/FONT]

Their service is useless. Those who fall at the feet of a stone god their work is wasted in vain….The stone does not speak; it does not give anything to anyone. Such religious rituals are useless; such service is fruitless. (Ang 1160)[/FONT]

Like a dream and a show, so is this world, you must know. None of this is true, O Nanak, without God. ||23|| (Ang 1427)

Neither I am Hindu neither I am Muslim ( ANG 1136)

BHAI GURDAS JI PROMENENT SIKH SCHOLAR

We acknowledge One, Eternal, Primal Lord. The whole expanse has originated from Him. Forgetting the Creator we do not worship any mortal (created one). Guru Granth is our faith, our support. We have abandoned all distinction of caste. We are friends of all and love all. Love of all is like that of Lotus in water. Distinct is the Khalsa of Guru Nanak. (Kabit Bhai Gurdas Ji)

Baba liberated all four directions and nine divisions of earth. Gurmukh (Guru Nanak) has emerged in this kaliyug, the Dark Age. (Vaar 1)

In his meditation, Baba found the whole earth burning (with the fire of lust, greed and anger). Without Guru there is utter darkness and he heard the cries of the common men…… Thus he went out to depurate humanity on earth. (Vaar 1)

Ten incarnations also flourished but none could perceive ek-ankar, the supreme Lord. (Bhai Gurdas Ji, Vaar 16)

The Guru, the True Guru, is my social status and honor; I have sold my head to the Guru. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 731)

Hereafter caste and power are of no account. They, who are accepted by the Lord, are the only men of honor. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 67)

Sayings Tenth Soverign King ( SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ) on
self styled Gurus or cultist

How can we accept God coming into this world in human form? The Siddhas (people who try to attain spiritual powers by living in jungles) are tired by sitting with their eyes closed to find and see God but are been unable to. (Shabad Hazaray, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

Do not accept anyone except God as God. (Shabad Hazaray)

I recite only the Name of the Lord, which is useful at all places. (Bachittar Natak)

I do not meditate on anyone else, nor do I repeat the Name of anyone else. ||38|| (Bachittar Natak)

Sing the Guru's Bani, the supreme Word of Words. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 917)

This verses shows Guru Nanak Sahib was not ordanary "Guru and this is the message from our Guru enshrinded in it? Guru Nanak Sahib is the Satguru, a true Guru, who is highest of all, always has been and will always be.
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Regards[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Gurveen Singh
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM