• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Answering Doubts Of Dalbeer Singh Ji Regarding Bani Onto The Tenth Master

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Aad Ji,
you have got the "image" right becasue you are looking at the normal mirror...
unfortunately Inder is looking at those "funny" mirrors one finds in Science exhibitions which DISTORT..he saw "gyani" and then he saw " babiha" ?? and he jumped to a conclusion...
I did receive the mail and link to Babaiha's Blog only yesterday..in my Gmail from Gaganpreet Singh Ji
Gyani Ji,
I'm following BABIHA and think you'll be interested in it as well. To take a look, follow the link below:
BABIHA
And we discussed the entire Blog Article threadbare in my Gurbani class and we came up with what I subsequently wrote in the New thread. We surf the internet daily and discuss anything interesting..but we use our akal as Gurbani instructs to reach the correct conclusion..and in this case our conclusion is exactly the same as babiha Ji. babiha is CORRECT. Inder Ji can go to hsi blog and answer the Question there if copyright issues bother him.:D:D

Feb 7, 2008
Aad Ji,
unfortunately Inder is looking at those "funny" mirrors one finds in Science exhibitions which DISTORT..he saw "gyani" and then he saw " babiha" ?? and he jumped to a conclusion...
I did receive the mail and link to Babaiha's Blog only yesterday..in my Gmail from Gaganpreet Singh Ji
Gyani Ji,
I'm following BABIHA and think you'll be interested in it as well. To take a look, follow the link below:
BABIHA
And we discussed the entire Blog Article threadbare in my Gurbani class and we came up with what I subsequently wrote in the New thread. We surf the internet daily and discuss anything interesting..but we use our akal as Gurbani instructs to reach the correct conclusion..and in this case our conclusion is exactly the same as babiha Ji. babiha is CORRECT. Inder Ji can go to hsi blog and answer the Question there if copyright issues bother him.:D:D

Deletion: Debate issues not personalities: aad0002

Truth is bitter.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Aad Ji,
Gyani Ji,
BABIHA

Gyani ji

Same thing on my side of the Pacific Ocean. We surf the net, I surf before class, the students surf. We bring the materials together. Sometimes we upload them into a blog, wiki, or web page so they are altogether in one place in a readable format. Then we discuss pro's and con's. It is called technology integration.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Respected forum members,

In response to my earlier questions about the pictures and their explanation by Dalbeer Singh ji, forum member Vijaydeep Singh ji sent me this message which I am now posting. The message clarifies a lot, and Vj ji has given permission for the message to be posted. Here it is.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/private.php?do=report&pmid=96177

Dear Sister,

I have seen your question regarding the pictures. reason of my giving the pictures was that, Mr Dalbeer Singh also gave two pictures at the end of their article, in which they tried to prove that Shiv on right and goddess on left are deities of Shri Dasham Granth Sahib Ji. As per him Mahakal of Shaktas is same as Shiv of Shaivite.

He then told that both are same as phallus of Ujjain.

I only gave the pictures of all and told that Mahakal of Shaktas is also mentioned in Shri Dasham Granth Sahib, along side Shiv and both are inferior to Akal/Mahakal of Sikhs as we are told in Shri Dasham Granth Sahib.

Kal Bhairav or Mahakal Bhairav is husband of goddess Kali.He is incarnation of Shiv. While in the case of Shri Dasham Granth Sahib, we are told that God of Sikhs gives order to Vishnu, who in turn takes incarnation of Shiv, whose two incarnations ie Datt and Parasnath are told in details. While God of Sikhs is told to be the death of Hindu demigod Mahakal twice.

Once in Akal Ustat Sahib and another in Vachitar Natak Sahib.

If you want you can post this message on the thread. Pictures were only given in reply to the pictures provided by Mr Dalbeer Singh Ji.

regards

vd Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: