• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Amrit Vela - Why We Must Put It Into Practice To Hear The Inner Shabad And For Inner Cleansing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original

Writer
SPNer
Jan 9, 2011
London UK
Please listen to this six minute video and see 5 crore people were blinded by this Mahapurash. Guru Nanak first condition was leave the old baggage then listen your inner voice.
Japjisahib Ji

Thank you for the invitation to treat, but I rather give it a miss. You see as regards entertainment, I'm pretty choosey and selective. I have a "pick list". The pick list allows me to take my fancy, character in context doesn't I'm afraid, sorry. Try me in 6 months time when the UK sunshine returns, I'd be firing on all 6 then and more likely to entertain it.

Thank you n regards !

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
@Original writes,

Prima facie [as things appear] the word Manmohan Singh can be said to be "in the ballpark but not on base", meaning, there is sufficient evidence to corroborate both parties to the case at hand. No winners no losers, but on part the writer there is always the "good practice" parlance to leave no uncountable nouns littering around.

Oh, stop it!
Why do you feel the necessity to waterboard yourself everytime you are caught with your silly shenanigans which have been happening ever since you joined SPN when you started addressing SPN members as 'Kids' till were made aware of this part of the ego of yours?

Although you project yourself as a well-read scholar of Sikhi aka Mr Know-it All, I have news for you, none of us is, hence the name Sikh which defines our learning way of life.

Why would a Sikh like you be too ashamed to apologise when you are wrong which is not rare, rather than dragging your babble endlessly?

Bring them out in the open just in case a hitch-hiker takes fancy to what's being debated.

Then I would suggest to you to stop being a hitchhiker and join the SPN Sangat. When and if you decide that then only will you be capable of understanding what Ishna ji, Sahni Sahib and others are trying to say in this wonderful forum rather than drawing out your gun, cowboy style, as soon as you hear 'a fusi before the padh', not even realising that they are coming from your own orifice.

Last edited:

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
@Original writes,

Oh, stop it!
Why do you feel the necessity to waterboard yourself everytime you are caught with your silly shenanigans which have been happening ever since you joined SPN when you started addressing SPN members as 'Kids' till were made aware of this part of the ego of yours?

Although you project yourself as a well-read scholar of Sikhi aka Mr Know-it All, I have news for you, none of us is, hence the name Sikh which defines our learning way of life.

Why would a Sikh like you be too ashamed to apologise when you are wrong which is not rare, rather than dragging your babble endlessly?

Then I would suggest to you to stop being a hitchhiker and join the SPN Sangat. When and if you decide that then only will you be capable of understanding what Ishna ji, Sahni Sahib and others are trying to say in this wonderful forum rather than drawing out your gun, cowboy style, as soon as you hear 'a fusi before the padh', not even realising that they are coming from your own orifice.

What exactly is going on. And does he have to agree with you for him to be SPN sangat? Being spiritually accepting is accepting that some live their lives one way and others another, some have certain beliefs and others have others.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
What exactly is going on. And does he have to agree with you for him to be SPN sangat? Being spiritually accepting is accepting that some live their lives one way and others another, some have certain beliefs and others have others.

Pardon my ignorance, I have no idea what your gripe is and what you are trying to say.
@Original is a big lad. He can speak on his own. No one needs a broker to speak. One should not need someone else to speak on his/her behalf. This is what Sikhi is all about, the freedom of thought

More importantly, please follow the thread. Your post makes no sense in the context perhaps you forgot to read @Original's posts where he is accusing Ishna for naught time and again.
We are all learners here.The name says it all.

If I were you I would be open and honest to lay out my thoughts. If I am not mistaken, it was you who said and rightfully so that one shouldn't lie, not even white lies.

Regards
Tejwant Singh

Last edited:

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Let us not fight Tejwant Ji, people are different, they are not wrong. I was so much pained to see disturbance in the kirtan of Ranjit Singh Dhadhriawala at San Hozai. At a time I was a staunch supporter of parroting. But one fine morning I realized what am I doing.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Let us not fight Tejwant Ji, people are different, they are not wrong. I was so much pained to see disturbance in the kirtan of Ranjit Singh Dhadhriawala at San Hozai. At a time I was a staunch supporter of parroting. But one fine morning I realized what am I doing.
I agree Sahni Sahib. People should grasp the basic idea of that with which I am trying to help, I hope it has its needed effect.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM