• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Zafarnama and its athenticty

DrNJ

Writer
SPNer
Apr 24, 2020
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!
Please tell the authenticity of Zafarnama and credibility of this really written by Guru Gobind Singh Saahib ji by actual references and not imaginations. What is the present consensus among scholars?
I know Guru Saahib's teachings are true to humanity and I am not doubting or creating fear, but reasoning as taught to me by Gurbani. Please guide Sir/ Madam.

swarn bains

Poet
SPNer
Apr 8, 2012
Zafarnama the letter of victory written by Guru Gobind singh to Aurangzeb. From guru jees writing or banis. it appears to me that all his writing was in so called sant bhasha. It is said that he wrote Mitar piare nu hall mureedan da kehna in punjabi. Bhai Kahn singh says it is written by guru arjan dev. other than that we do not find any other punjabi writing by guru jee. same way other than Zafrnama, no other farsi writing as well. To me it appears that guru jee told the whole version to Nand lal. he wrote it. The wording of it so strong, that only Nand lal coud write it. He wrote it under guru jees guidance. It is my own guess. I am not a scholar to claim anything

DrNJ

Writer
SPNer
Apr 24, 2020
I just want a perspective from scholar based on Gurbani references and actual historical references which can be believed. Appreciate your effort sir.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: