• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Www.sardarpagrihouse.com - Experience

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Sati siri Akal ji,

I am searching for websites where I can buy some new turbans and my google searching hit www.sardarpagrihouse.com . They got turbans in all kinds and I want to buy 20 pieces - or so. So have you ever made experience with this website? Is it a fraud website? The turbans are very cheap and exactly that what I am looking for. Is it a trustworthy site? If not , have you got some other (cheap) suggestions? Thank you in advance

PS. I wasnt sure in which forum/topic i should post

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Veer Tigerstylez I have not used any but these guys appear good. Just confirm the shipping charges as that will be an unknown. Other than that you have to check the price conversion from INR to your currency. It does not appear as cheap as when perhaps buys locally but I have never bought one directly myself so no expert there. Also make sure to get the length correct to your liking. You are a young man, ask if you can buy some "fifties" too as these providw support to tying a turban and make a young man look even more handsome.

Sorry I wish I could help more.

Sat Sri Akal.

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Thank you Ambarsaria ji for reply, I am living in German - so buying one local would be quite difficult for me. I am only Sikh in my location, I am here for studying. I need that much because, my friends want some turbans too, since my last post many things changed in my life. They are very interested in Sikhi, so why not make them a joy? :) I worked hard for my money, so it is a joy in my eyes to do sewa for others, and I know they will replay my sewa (I don't want anything), because they are very good friends!

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Ah, I got another question, does anyone know the difference between, full voile / half voile, mal mal and rubia. Are there any differences? I am quite not sure. I want to tie a dhumalla regualry, so which material you will recommend, and which material you will recommend for pagh?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM