• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Write About Sikhism

helpothers

SPNer
Nov 4, 2012
I want to inform you about a great initiative WRITE ABOUT SIKHISM who want people to define Sikhism in their own words and they have a target of 1,00,000 comments on the same platform so that everyone can read about what Sikhism means to millions of others and can be inspired to be better Sikhs in their lives .
I request all of you to support and promote this initiative and write about sikhism in your own words over there.
LINK : http://www.writeaboutsikhism.weebly.com

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I did check, and thank you. No antivirus warning on my computer. But if it happens to anyone else, let us know, so we can do some background checking.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

Helpothers ji

I'm amazed at how thorough my anti-virus is. Sometimes too thorough. Good to know its safe to visit. It looks like an awesome site. Alhamdulillah!

I'm not Sikh, but Sikhi is very near and dear to my heart. Every day it teaches me something that I pray calls me closer to my Beloved.

:) Nam Jiwan

I dont have money to buy an actual domain and provide hosting to it.........So did it with a free sub domain ........anti virus complains all the time........please proceed and write there about Sikhism

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I did some further looking into this. Write about Sikhism site is on "weebly" which is widely used. "weebly" is even recommended as a free web site/blog resource for education, advocacy. A good sign turned up on a Google search of security problems related to "weebly" ... if Google or its Chrome browser do not give you a warning, then one should not be too concerned. I did not get any Google/Chrome warnings.

Of course there are never guarantees. However, no specific viruses, web hijackers or malware are associated with "weebly." Could be that some people using Internet Explorer have their security settings up so high that they get a warning. It probably happens because of the interactive code the site is using. Again, let us know if you have problems. For now I would have only normal concern as you would for any site.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM