Wonderful Quotes By Converts

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I found many unforgettable phrases which came from the bottom of their hearts - the converts into Sikhism. Reading them actually fills me with a kind of satisfaction and bliss that can only be experienced and appreciated.

I will start the ball rolling for others to add in theirs too.

"After practicing and intensely studying all the major religions of the world, I have come to the conclusion that, if Torah is buttermilk; the New Testament, milk; the Quran the cream; and the Upanishads, butter; then for me, the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the purest 'Ghee' - the true quintessence."
- Joseph Anderson

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I already knew that Sikhism was where I belong based on my beliefs (and knowledge from some deeply personal spiritual experiences I have had) It's the only religion / philosophy where I don't have to modify my own beliefs at all... everything just fits.

Although member Akasha is not a convert, but this quote of her's, qualifies her above-mentioned quote in this category. She admires sikhism - on a "as is where is basis" and not as a religion painted by someone else's viewpoint.

MEET SPN ON YOUR MOBILES (TAP)

Latest posts