• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Why Is The India Media Turning Floozy?

Dawnnymph

SPNer
Apr 19, 2005
Puyallup, WA
Okay there never used to be any kissing or nudity in the movies in bollywood, now it seems that some of the actresses and actors are begging to take their clothes off and be scandalous, i think it is partly america's fault because our movies are riskay, i can say that because i am american, but why do indian movie makers feel they have to compete with that, bollywood movies were awesome without all the gunk.:confused:

----------------------------------------

dalsingh

SPNer
Jun 12, 2006
London
I guess that pressure to conform to western ways is really strong.

Plus I don't share your views on Bollywood films, I think apart from a few classics mainly from the 80s (i.e. Sholay, Mother India, Deewar and the like), they were always pretty ****. lol

Jan 21, 2007
This is exactly the reason why I only watch comedy movies and movies that are based on true stories (e.g. Bhagat Singh)

The bollywood movies nowadays are getting too influenced by the western culture. It is very saddening that this is occuring as i love watching traditional movies.

The world is an everchanging place and we just have to accept it.

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Okay there never used to be any kissing or nudity in the movies in bollywood, now it seems that some of the actresses and actors are begging to take their clothes off and be scandalous, i think it is partly america's fault because our movies are riskay, i can say that because i am american, but why do indian movie makers feel they have to compete with that, bollywood movies were awesome without all the gunk.:confused:

dear dawny

i am really surprised that as an american you watch indian movies.
in india urban youths are madly running after western material culture
the more western you are the more respect you get from your friends.
but if you are traditional then you have to face mockery from your friends.
so naturally bollywood films will give youths what they want to see.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: