• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Why Do I Find Harbhajan Mann Annoying?

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
  • He is old and plays youngsters parts.
  • He can't sing
  • He really rates himself
  • He thinks he's some sort of authority on Punjabi culture
  • His films are condescending
  • He has the screen presence of a wet dish cloth. A dry dish cloth has more presence than him.
  • He is a very naff version of the great Gurdas Mann.
Grrrrrrrrrr end of rant

:happy:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
For once I agree 110% with you randip...these Jatt Puttars doing Mirasee jobs..think they own the world...imho the miraseepunna shoudl be elft to miraseees..and jatts should farm...he he eh...

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
As for as Harbhajan Mann is concerned, i would still say Old is Gold... I liked his songs in Jag Jeondaeyaan De Mele and his album La La La was an outstanding effort.... but Gurdass Mann is the Gold, the Diamond!!! It would have been befitting if Gurdas Mann was bestowed this great honor of representing Punjab in Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010... but honor is a honor and in this case Punjabi culture is honored... so cheers!!! :happy:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
randip veer ji the other word i came across in UK was the usage of 'wicked' which may mean its 'nice', 'terrific'

Another more rude one is:

B*ll*cks - which means testicles, but used by itself means something that is not good, when someone is talking nonsense you may say he was talking b........or I would say Harbhajan Maan is B_______

Dogs B*ll*cks - when something is really good, or as some other people may say Harbhajan Mann is the Dogs B--------

Dual meaning.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM