• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Why Are So Many, More And More Sikh Women Dating/marrying Hindu Men?

Sikhilove1

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2019
I married a Christian woman. It was based on love not an arrangement. Would I have done it again if I knew everything I know now back then? I am not sure. However, she has more Sikh values than many, many pagh wearing so-called amritdharis I have met. Of course, I have never even been to the Punjab, so somebody else's experience may be different. Waheguru knows all. I have no control.

Gurbani is the path of Love. If you marry for love then so be it. Love is beautiful. It is beyond caste creed and so called social status. All Humans are Equal. No one is higher or lower. This universe Is Love.

inioch_elwyn

SPNer
Dec 21, 2020
Taapsee Pannu is one such example.
I feel the reason is again, freedom and the non-adaptation of certain, meritorious and eligible Sikh men to the ideals of Liberal Modernism. Hindu men are more verbally dominant, sophisticated & simply too many.
Rest of the Sikh men are too busy being drunk or having affairs with women of all kind.

Sikhilove1

Writer
SPNer
Aug 13, 2019
Taapsee Pannu is one such example.
I feel the reason is again, freedom and the non-adaptation of certain, meritorious and eligible Sikh men to the ideals of Liberal Modernism. Hindu men are more verbally dominant, sophisticated & simply too many.
Rest of the Sikh men are too busy being drunk or having affairs with women of all kind.

what are you talking about? what a ridiculous statement to make

ravneet_sb

Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2010
Still there are Sikh girls who prefer not to get married even Hindu boys are verbally dominant, sophisticated or too many, because of shallow thinking they possess, of following Kundali, Mahurats, etc, and forcing them in primitive ritualistic thought process which will be cultured and imposed in family, as thought which are primitive and reject in modern human cultures, and prefer boy who has acceptance of advance culture, that one not bringing a impact on next generation.

Last edited:

ravneet_sb

Writer
SPNer
Nov 5, 2010
Sat Sri Akaal,

These days I am in company of person, who is trying to find a suitable match.

Lower caste not acceptable. Social unacceptable.
Same cast kundali not matching not acceptable.

Have seen more than fifty girls have reason to reject, and is unable to conclude thought, what he seeks for self

Pandit will not guide for inner awareness to get married, but will give astrological reasons, and not give clarity of thought.

If reading spiritual text is not leading to awareness, and followance, one fails to inherit cultural values, which can not be through biological re production, but through spiritual education, awareness and practice.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM