• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is The Guru Of Guru Naanak Dev Jee?

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all TGill Jee!

Quote "A dog is hardly able to catch his own tail howsoever fast he rotate. And it is impossible when the dog is dobberman breed."
The topic is the Guru of Guru Naanak Dev Jee. Surprising, the mind of a dog's expert is searching the answer analyzing their races.

Your reaction 'Please give me a chance to touch your feet' is to the sentence 'In this word two are no more hiding from each other, God and Balbir Singh.'
Everyone can learn to touch his feet from within. He cannot hide from God anymore. God is anyway not hiding from anybody.

Thanks Amarsanghera Jee for your good wishes.

Balbir Singh

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
You misunderstood me Balbir ji,

Quote "A dog is hardly able to catch his own tail howsoever fast he rotate. And it is impossible when the dog is dobberman breed."
The topic is the Guru of Guru Naanak Dev Jee. Surprising, the mind of a dog's expert is searching the answer analyzing their races.

- I was talking about myself by giving Dog's example. What did you think? :)
Don't mind dear friend.

Quote: Your reaction 'Please give me a chance to touch your feet' is to the sentence 'In this word two are no more hiding from each other, God and Balbir Singh.'
Everyone can learn to touch his feet from within. He cannot hide from God anymore. God is anyway not hiding from anybody.

- Again unbelievable ! apply your own questions to the this answer and give me an answer. :)

Guru of Guru Nanak, bhul chuk maaf karna :p.. who am I to answer who you are ?

explorer

SPNer
Mar 27, 2006
Dear Balbir Singh ji,

If you happem to read the "Sidh Gosth" you will find the answer. Infact the Sidha's also asked the same question to Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Question: "Kavan Guru, Kiska tu Chela"
Answer : "Sabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela"

Guru Nanak Dev ji said that "The Sabad(word of lord) is my guru and my consciousness is its disciple"

eropa234

SPNer
Mar 24, 2005
Toronto
Those who comprehend one word is enough, those who can't million are not enough.

Parh parh Pothi Jag mua, Pandit Bhiao no Koi,
Dhai akhar PREM kee, Parhia so Pandit Hoi "Kabir"

explorer

SPNer
Mar 27, 2006
Its not I want to say this........ Its a queestion which was put up by the Sidhas at the Sumer Parbat and is recorded in the "Baani Sidh Gosth"......

So its Guru Nanak Dev ji himself telling the same.

explorer

SPNer
Mar 27, 2006
Dear Balbir Singh ji,

At many places, Guru Sahib tell us that Sabd guru which is available to us in the form of Gurbani is Nirankaar(God).

"Wah Wah Baani Nirankar hai, tis Jevadd avar na koi"

So its actually, Nirankar which is the Guru of Guru Nanak Dev ji...

Aug 27, 2007
Dear Sir,
I am new to Site and am very much impressed to see the post.I think Guru Nanak dev ji's guru was HE Himself.There can not be another answer.
Regards

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all and Explorer Jee!

Quote "Its not I want to say this........ Its a queestion which was put up by the Sidhas at the Sumer Parbat and is recorded in the 'Baani Sidh Gosth'......"
I feel Guru Naanak Dev Jee is explaining about the behavior of consciousness while singing "Sabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela."
In the Guru's Vaak 'mai aapna Guru poocch dekhiaa avar naahee thaa-o' Gurdev is confirming that He asked His Guru.

Quote "At many places, Guru Sahib tell us that Sabd guru which is available to us in the form of Gurbani is Nirankaar(God)."
Perhaps talking and asking the Sabad Guru is also possible like other human beings.

Balbir Singh

eropa234

SPNer
Mar 24, 2005
Toronto
The scale must be tied to logic, with truth obtained through contemplation on one side and ambiguity (maya) of the senses on the other side. It must be balanced with reasons to see beyond senses for true knowledge. This is Gur Parsad in my view.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM