• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Is Bandhan Kee Velaa?

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all!

Quote from Aad0002 Jee "Sometimes what has happened is Guruji is saying the same thing to individuals, but they are using their own words to explain their understanding. So the meaning is the same, but the words used may be different. I find I have to look closely and decide on what others have said. The message does not change."
Not only the words used are different but the meaning is also different. It is according to their grown consciousness.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee is singing.
ਆਪੁ ਆਪੁਨੀ ਬੁਧਿ ਹੈ ਜੇਤੀ ॥ ਬਰਨਤ ਭਿੰਨ ਭਿੰਨ ਤੁਹਿ ਤੇਤੀ ॥
आपु आपुनी बुधि है जेती ॥ बरनत भिंन भिंन तुहि तेती ॥
According to one's own intellect, he describes Thee differently;

Quote "As for the translation of Dr. Sant Sahib Singh, his translation is not perfect. But it does the job, and most of the time he is getting very, very close to the meaning of Guruji."
Yes. It does the job giving me impulses to talk Truth.

Quote from Namjap Jee "Care to explain why JapJi Sahib has 38 Pauris ? The other day........."
Gurdev often talks to the business friend (VarNjaaryaa Mitra) explaining 'man baychae Satgur kay paas'. May I ask what does one have to sell in exchange of this wisdom?

Quote "I was contemplating on the first pauri....... sochey soch na hovai......."
Are you sure it is not another thought (soch)?

Quote "But would it bring us near to our Beloved God by knowing the reason......"
Reasons build the wall between the Lover God and the beloved ones.

Quote "Is asking questions the best way to understand Him ?"
Understanding is another attribute of the mind. God is to realize. HE is also beyond mind.
Through true Naam questions disappear. Answers remain.

Quote "Is this another way to request you to stay longer for satsng ?"
Satsangs are to increase and recognize own thirst. Surprise, people are thirsty and seek only Satsang (company) of water. When they will come to learn how to drink it?

Quote from Gyani Jarnail Singh Jee "and lets not forget as Balbir Ji has shown that the RAFT is usually TIED up..and to begin tying up the separate logs must begin early and progress at a steady pace...again points to Begin Naam japp as soon as possible and continue along steadily."
One receives the wisdom of tying logs of Naam to build the raft while he gets its Prasaad.
Better seek True Naam Simran. Beg for it.

Love.

Balbir Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: