• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

What Is Amrit Vela? | Prof Sarbjeet Singh Dhunda

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
like i said ji...

i've watched a lot of Yogi Bhajans Videos....Basics of Sikhi...and many other videos from other people...

one thing they all mention is...to Meditate on waheguru...and to serve humanity (waheguru) selflessly...Which thankfully Sri Guru Nanak Dev also made very clear for us already...

That's now the biggest Seva i can do with my remaining breaths in order to develop as a Sikh and continue to Serve as best as i can with Waheguru by my side...

I find no need to disect | rant or judge every individual who speaks of Waheguru...time to find out for real for myself....walk the walk...

God bless Ji

Chaz Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

It is interesting to notice in your post above that first you dissect and then deny about the dissection. :)

Anyway as you insist on talking about the subject in this thread, I am also forced to respond here.

I apologise to the members for this.

Let's try to remain on the Sikhi path of truthful living. Allow me to ask you some questions based on this very Sikhi path.

1. Is rape allowed in Sikhi?
2. Is worshipping "Sants" allowed in Sikhi?
3. Are there places like Hell or/and Heaven in Sikhi?
4. How about reincarnation?

Both Yogi Bhajan and Jugraj Singh are culprit in some of the above each.

You may check youtube and also search for the specifics on the net with court documents.

Last edited:

Dev singh

SPNer
Apr 22, 2016
like i said ji...

i've watched a lot of Yogi Bhajans Videos....Basics of Sikhi...and many other videos from other people...

one thing they all mention is...to Meditate on waheguru...and to serve humanity (waheguru) selflessly...Which thankfully Sri Guru Nanak Dev also made very clear for us already...

That's now the biggest Seva i can do with my remaining breaths in order to develop as a Sikh and continue to Serve as best as i can with Waheguru by my side...

I find no need to disect | rant or judge every individual who speaks of Waheguru...time to find out for real for myself....walk the walk...

God bless Ji
Dev singh

I don't know what Yogi did to up set many sikhs. It maybe secret.Even in punjab the home of Sikhs could not convert people from other province. There are many people come to Punjab to make money. This where we fail to concert peacefully to sikhism. Only Yogi converted white people into Sikhism. Can any one tell me what wrong he did? All the bhai ji comes from India to sing and make money can not convert one white person to Sikhi.
He was also band to go in Golden temple.

chazSingh

Writer
SPNer
Feb 20, 2012
Dev singh

I don't know what Yogi did to up set many sikhs. It maybe secret.Even in punjab the home of Sikhs could not convert people from other province. There are many people come to Punjab to make money. This where we fail to concert peacefully to sikhism. Only Yogi converted white people into Sikhism. Can any one tell me what wrong he did? All the bhai ji comes from India to sing and make money can not convert one white person to Sikhi.
He was also band to go in Golden temple.

Regardless of all the rights and wrongs

Many people Began to contemplate waheguru...that can only be a good thing.

Through the contemplation they will work it out...just as I m trying to..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: