• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General What? I Can't Hear You!

ok, so how does this guy use a Q-tip?...anybody?

YouTube - Hairy Ears man in India

I once heard someone say; "all hair is beautiful"... I'm beginning to have my doubts.

on the plus side imagine how many styles he can make with that... if i was 'blessed' with something like that I would definetely die it green or something... you know go for that Iguana look.

well enough of my shtick,
cheers

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
ok, so how does this guy use a Q-tip?...anybody?

YouTube - Hairy Ears man in India

I once heard someone say; "all hair is beautiful"... I'm beginning to have my doubts.

on the plus side imagine how many styles he can make with that... if i was 'blessed' with something like that I would definetely die it green or something... you know go for that Iguana look.

well enough of my shtick,
cheers
Well, he can still use a Q-Tip, i doubt he has problems with that.
Well, if you dont like it then you can always tie a turban over them. :ice:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
It is truly gratifying to see how the two of you have connected. :D Sharing good humor, a positive attitude, and perspectives on hair in such a light-hearted way.;) In fact it is refreshing. Whenever I think that I am going to drown in overwhelming waves of serious attitude :roll:you two can be counted on to liven things up.:rofl!!::rofl:

It is truly gratifying to see how the two of you have connected. :D Sharing good humor, a positive attitude, and perspectives on hair in such a light-hearted way.;) In fact it is refreshing. Whenever I think that I am going to drown in overwhelming waves of serious attitude :roll:you two can be counted on to liven things up.:rofl!!::rofl:

LOLZ ...at your service :crazy:

bhagat singh ...why would you cover those beauties up?
it'll be bad for business :shifty:.

notice how they didn't interview the wife? haha gee i wonder what her take is, on all this?

i mean, does it turn her on or off..shes just sitting there looking all upset...in all likelihood she probably thinks; "what an idiot?", everytime he pulls out his little comb and pocket mirror.

cheers

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM