• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa, Waheguruji Ki Fateh

Jul 13, 2004
UK
Hey guys, My name is John, I'm sixteen and I'm from East London in the UK.
I am interested in religion and philosophy and both together - philosophy of religion.
I also enjoy religious architechture and visiting places of worship [my favourite Gurdwara is obviously the large one in Southall :D ].
I don't belong to any religion at the moment, I was baptised a Christian [Church of England sect], but my family is far from religious so I was never a practicing Christian. I followed Hinduism for about a year but then I found myself becoming too attached to rituals so I left it [Am not a religion hopper]. Now I am just a freethinker that accepts that God is not limited to religion - a lot of people will imply that without their religion there would be no God, but it is clearly the other way around and this is something I have realised.
I am here because I have a lot of respect for Sikhism and I love talking about philosophy of Guruji's teachings. One thing that I respect the most about Sikhism is the ego-free message of equality - that all are equal regardless of orientations, lifestyles, beliefs, attitudes and variations.
I look forward to many deep and meaningful discussions.

~CaramelChocolate~
The little philosopher

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome Caramel,

For a Sixteen yrs old you have developed quite a good knowledge base on various philosophies. Hope to enjoy discussion with you :)

Chardi Kala

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Brother CC,
I am double your age, but while reading ur posts, and the curiosity and enthusiasm u throw around, I feel myself one fourth or still lesser your spiritual age. Now with freethinking mode, age is not a concern, and I beg to learned ones to guide your new brother i.e. me, with thought provoking discussions.
All are most welcome.
Best Regards.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM