• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Virgin Mother (Mary)

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
peace be upon you respected members of the Forum

Allah has sent down the angels tell her: ((42) And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.) [Al-Imran: 42].

He says the Messenger of Allah ("The best women of the world: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima" [Ibn Hibbaan].

In an atmosphere prevailed in which injustice and disorder, life was experienced by the children of Israel miserable, it has corrupted their religion, they changed their faith, and become one of them does not trust himself betrayed the other, and in the midst of this corruption was living Imran bin Matan and his wife Hannah girl Vaqoz, worship God alone does not involve the the thing, time was passing them without an Aanassehma. One day I sat Hannah between the shadows of the trees, saw Asforh feed small, she moved inside the maternal instinct, calling for God to bless her and the boy even give him a warning to the house of the sacred: ((35) [Mention, O Muammad], when the wife of 'Imr n said , "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing.") [Al-Imran: 35].

And accept the God of her prayers, but wisdom dictates that the fetus is female, was Mrs. Mary ((36) But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ].")[ Al-Imran: 36].
Mohammad peace be upon him (in that it: "All the sons of Adam touched the devil on his mother bore him except Mary and her son" [Muslim].

But fate was obvious to Mary orphanhood, her father has died, a little girl, and her mother took her to the temple; in response to her vow, and called God to accept

When he saw inks throwing her love of God in their hearts, of the Vtnazawa guaranteed. The Prophet of Allah Zakaria - peace be upon him - and was the oldest: I take it, and I'm entitled to it; because her aunt my wife - means the wife or restore, but the inks they refuse it, he said to them Zakaria: Nguetra it, to take a pens that write the Torah in the River Jordan , and settle down his pen; guaranteed, and they did, the river took their pens, pen and appeared Vkvlha Zakaria. God Almighty says: (44) That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, [O Muammad]. And you were not with them when they cast their pens as to which of them should be responsible for Mary. Nor were you with them when they disputed. [Al-Imran: 44]. (And Zakariya) [Al-Imran: 37].

The age of Mary, then do not exceed the year, pushed her maid in Zechariah has been surmounted by her until I grew older, and had to ask her permission even enter upon and delivers them, and had come to them with food and drink.
Is that the more income it provided him with in accordance with full fruit, the fruit of Zakariya Vijb he considers appropriate, where he sees fruit in summer, winter, and winter fruit in the summer, he says in surprise: 'O Mary, Where did this come to you? Says: God has blessed me

. God Almighty says: ((37) So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from Allah. Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account.)) [Al-Imran: 37], when he saw Zacarias Marai ability of the Lord and his greatness, he called on God to give him a son for him and enough supporting, life ((38) At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, "My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication ".
(39) So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allah gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allah and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous. ") [Al-Imran: 38-39].

Years passed and became an old man and Zechariah, and no longer able to service Mary was served, he went out to the children of Israel, asking them to ensure that Mary, Vtgarawa Mary was among them until I went to her uncle Joseph, a pious man and was honest reverence to God. Joseph has been served even reached the age of youth, Mary, then hitting the veil itself, intercourse was their need of food and water from behind the curtain. And then moved away Mary from the people, and became not see one does not see anyone ((16) And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.) [Maryam: 16-17].

While Mary engaged in is prayer and worship, comes the Gabriel permission of its Lord in the form of a man Abashrha Christ and her child Vvzaat him, and said: (18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah. "
(19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
(20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
(21) He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed '. ") [Mary :18-21].

Commentators say: It's out with jilbab, took Gabriel Pkmha, and breathed in the pocket shield came to bear even if it appears to carry, Asthit, and modesty of her people fled towards the east valley abandoned when the shepherds. Went behind her people are looking for, do not tell them about one. When he comes a labor Tsandt to the trunk of Palm crying and says: ((23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten." [Maryam: 23]. then God wanted to live in fear that he sent to Gabriel ((24) But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.) [Maryam: 24-25].

Vatmont the same Mary, the Word of God to her on the lips of Gabriel, and set off to her people. () (27) Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. [Mary: 27, which come with something evil and is a great ((28) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste ".
(29) So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?") [Mary: 28-29,

But God does not forget the sincere slaves, Vantq ability Christ Walid did not exceed a few days old ((30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
(31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
(32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
(33) And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive. ") [Mary :30 -33]. I did wonder the faces of people, and showed signs of patent Mary, Vanscherh chest, and praise God for His grace.

But the enemies of God - the Jews - they were afraid the Shahs and their wealth, sent their own soldiers to kill this newborn blessed, immigrated by Mary, with Joseph to Egypt, where they stayed by a dozen years old, grew up in Christ, and then returned to Palestine after the death of this king tyrant, and settled in the town of Nazareth, and remained there until amounted to Christ thirty years A mission of God to his letter, Fsharkih his mother's burdens, and burdens of the persecution of the Jews to him and their scheme, even if they wanted to kill him, saved him from their hands, and gave a likeness to one of his disciples, traitors, a Judas, He took the Jews crucified him alive

. While the lifting of God to Jesus Come True to the saying: ((157) And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of All h." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him , for certain.) [women: 157], and says: ((158) Rather, All h raised him to Himself. And ever is All h Exalted in Might and Wise.) [women: 158].

Mary died after the lifting of Jesus - peace be upon him - five years, and she was then fifty-three years, and it is said that her grave in the land of Damascus.

This is the story of Mrs. Mary insured as recounted to us the Qur'an, the word of God which is not done wrong in the hands of his successor ... Has told us the Quran and Kfar Jewish atheism and the involvement of Christians and their claims. Where God says: (and disbelief and saying to Mary a grave false charge)

And saying: Christ is the Son of God, and worship him and his mother Mary and the Holy Spirit (Gabriel) is a false notion, he comes out the owner of the light of monotheism to the darkness of kufr and shirk.

We have mourned upon them as they are the shirk and misguidance and disbelief, and explained to them of corruption of their faith; so as to be better acquainted with their affairs, hoping to repent it; God said: () [(171) O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about All h except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of All h and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in All h and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, All h is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is) on the earth. And sufficient is All h as Disposer of affairs. Women: 171].

God explains Kafr claim that Christ, the Son of God; Christ - peace be upon him - does not have for himself or for other benefit or harm. Allah says (17) They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.: () [Table: 17].

The Almighty says: ((75). The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.) [table: 75].

Shows God - the Almighty - which I call the innocence of Christ upon the divinity and worship. Allaah says ((116) And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, " Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
(117) I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness) [table: 116-117

. Finally I say I bear witness that no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God and that Jesus is the servant of God and His Messenger, and the right of Paradise and Hell and the Day of Resurrection Ouatah not in doubt

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Narated By Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."
Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets, Hadith Number:3480, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

Narated By 'Umar : I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."
Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets, Hadith Number:3484, Narrated by: Omar Ibnul-Khattab

Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Jesus, seeing a man stealing, asked him, 'Did you steal?, He said, 'No, by Allah, except Whom there is None who has the right to be worshipped' Jesus said, 'I believe in Allah and suspect my eyes."
Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets, Hadith Number:3483, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira​

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
* Why did 'Allah' want to bring forth Jesus through virgin birth, by violating the physical laws of the nature he himself made ??
* And if Jesus, why not the rest of 'Prophets' ??
* Moreover, there is NO scientific ground for 'virgin birth'..
* If virgin birth took place in case of Jesus, why didn't it take place again ??
lol

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Yes, my dear brother

This is from Allah
It is the divine will

God creates what He wills at any time, anywhere
Such as Adam peace be upon him without a father or mother
God created Eve from the rib of Adam

Jesus from the mother only

All humans beings from the father and mother together
God says in the Holy Qur'an
59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - And he was

God says in the Holy Qur'an

16. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an, O Muhammad, the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.
17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.
18. She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah."
19. (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."
20. She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"
21. He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).' "
22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).
23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"
24. Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;
25. "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you."
26. "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"
27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing).
28. "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) [not the brother of Musa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"
30. "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"
31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live."
32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"
34. Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).
35. It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allah, by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.
36. ['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)."

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
The 'divine will'. Indeed!
Which permits Prophet Muhammad to marry as many girls as possible, many of them who had not even attained the age of when a girl can actually think what marriage is.
Hats off to the 'Divine will' (???)

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
* If God created Eve from the rib of Adam, why don't human females have an extra rib than males???
* Moreover, in the case of Jesus... Mary was a female, she didn't have a Y CHROMOSOME in her genome, from where did the Y Chromosome come to give birth to a male Jesus?

Do you have any credible answer or just those 'Allah did it all, we didn't know he did' type of Fairy Tales ??

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
my dear brother
- talked about the marriage of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him with Ms. Aisha may Allah be pleased with them and satisfaction

Look at this

‫زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/1‬‎ - YouTube

‫زواج الرسول من عائشة::حقائق وإحصائيات::مترجم عربي::3/2‬‎ - YouTube

- God created Eve from the rib of Adam
A rib, which protects the heart
And will deal with the heart of the nomadic women with compassion and tenderness
And bear the feelings of motherhood
At best, and its image
Male rib
Will harm her so much and will become like a man
To work only
Not for pregnancy and lactation
And kind sentiments
This is not the true nature
This corresponds exactly
In the Holy Qur'an

(14) So blessed is Allah, the best of creators

- It is natural that a woman gives birth to Jesus, a Mrs. Mary

Do pregnancy and childbirth and breast-feeding for men?

The same thing

Y chromosome in women
Will change from nature of female
Therefore, the birth of Jesus Christ peace be upon him
occurred once
It's a miracle
Not something Basically in the body of Mrs. Mary

‫أحمد ديدات - الجمعة العظيمة - محاضرة أستراليا‬‎ - YouTube

God has guided you to the right

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
yes.my dear brother

To talk about Islam
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
and The answer to your questions

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
* If God created Eve from the rib of Adam, why don't human females have an extra rib than males???
* Moreover, in the case of Jesus... Mary was a female, she didn't have a Y CHROMOSOME in her genome, from where did the Y Chromosome come to give birth to a male Jesus?

Do you have any credible answer or just those 'Allah did it all, we didn't know he did' type of Fairy Tales ??

You are talking LOGIC..while this is a FAIRY TALE...one cannot compare the two...Grimms fairy tales..or the 1001 Arabian Nights Tales are NOT 'religious books" but they contain similar stories...So IF a Virgin can be made pregnant via REMOTE ASSISTANCE ( only now discovered by Computer service personnel )..whats a small thing like a Y chromo...???:redturban:

Apr 5, 2012
Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji says:
ਅੰਡਜ ਜੇਰਜ ਉਤਭੁਜਾਂ ਖਾਣੀ ਸੇਤਜਾਂਹ ॥ Andaj jeraj uṯ▫bẖujāʼn kẖāṇī seṯjāʼnh. the four sources of creation - born of eggs, born of the womb, born of the earth and born of sweat;

Translation wise: Andaj,the form of birth from egg; the word 'andah' means 'egg'; e.g. birds, fish, snakes .

Jeraj, the form of birth from the womb; or birth canal; viviparous - Giving birth to living offspring that develop within the mother's body eg Mammals, sharks, etc,

Utbhuj, the form of the form of birth from the earth; soil or rocks; eg: plants, the vegetable kingdom, etc.

Setaj, means the form of orm of birth which is from bodily secretion, involves heat or "sweat" - ਪਸੀਨੇ/ਮੁੜਕੇ ਤੋਂ ਪੈਦਾ ਹੋਏ ਜੀਵ (ਜੂਆਂ ਆਦਿਕ). microbes, bacteria, etc.
More depth is also given by Guru sahibaan. These are the forms of birth on this planet.:motherlylove:

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
I think you have already provided enough examples about Islam's portrayal of the Virgin Mary

thank you

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM