• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India Tytler Friends With Sikhs

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Source - Hindustan Times Delhi 20 Sept 2012, HT City Page 2

527338_10151076663092972_139502359_n.jpg

Fun facts - Mr. Kochar here is the MD of the biggest shaving cream company, now making headway into beer business while rubbing shoulders with the likes of Mr. Tytler.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Re: Tyler friends with Sikhs

To clear his image from 1984 riots Tytler always keep plenty of turbaned sikhs around him.When he filed his nomination for election there was a jaikara of Bole so nihal by his Sikh chumchay.

It is tragedy of sikh kaum that we are now a sold out community .There is no martial spirit left in most of sikhs ,all we have is just our 200 year old past glory

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany

To clear his image from 1984 riots Tytler always keep plenty of turbaned sikhs around him.When he filed his nomination for election there was a jaikara of Bole so nihal by his Sikh chumchay.

It is tragedy of sikh kaum that we are now a sold out community .There is no martial spirit left in most of sikhs ,all we have is just our 200 year old past glory

So ture paji... and so sad..!Sometimes I ask me myself... assi keri Gulammi che rehnde?...

It is just a shame.. the biggest thing I am very sad and angry from is the uncounted burning of Sikh library in 1984.. There must have been very uniqe documentation/information about past.. that would clear up many things - our Kaum struggling now with..

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada

Sorry for the mistake in the title. If any of the admins could rectify that.

In the 1984 documentary, The Widow Colony, one of the ladies said something on the same lines 'I see our own sardars supporting these killer leaders. They have forgotten what hell fell upon us. They will realize their mistake when they are cheated again.' Well it is still so true.

Given Tytler's latest case here:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...ms-Tytler-instigated-mob/Article1-926252.aspx

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: