• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Turban Cloth

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
rubia is bit thicker woven, mal mal is the thinner version, rubia is best to pagh, for dhumala you should use rubia0:)
if your pagh is like indian style the 2 pagh's of mal mal are sewen toghther to make on pagri????:redturban::happysingh::blueturban:
saruplanda ji thanks for your post.

Perhaps an error as you seem to suggest "rubia" for "pagh" and "Dhumala". I am no expert but I assume you mean "mal mal" for "pagh".

Regards,

Sat Sri Akal.

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
saruplanda ji thanks for your post.

Perhaps an error as you seem to suggest "rubia" for "pagh" and "Dhumala". I am no expert but I assume you mean "mal mal" for "pagh".

Regards,

Sat Sri Akal.

***?!??! You are all confusing me right now! Rubia for Dhumalla? I thought Mal Mal is best for Dhumala!?!?!? and Rubia for Pagh?

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
***?!??! You are all confusing me right now! Rubia for Dhumalla? I thought Mal Mal is best for Dhumala!?!?!? and Rubia for Pagh?
Togerstylez ji don't be confused. You already ordered the stuff :singhbhangra:
Experiment when you recieve. There is no prescription for it in SRM. It is a style item remember beyond the first couple of turns around the head!

Sat Sri Akal.

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Yes , you are right Paji. I just wanted to represent us Sikhs with clear and perfect shape Laahrs, so people will keep in mind that we Sikhs are not that old bapus, wearing crooked turbans and smiling twisty lol

Feb 28, 2012
Lucky Singh ji. I recently started wearing a turban. And. I will suggest you to wear. It's called double full voile size 6.8 meter. And you can watch on YouTube for all of the different styles. All of the videos have detailed tutorial. That where I learned.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM