• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

True Story Of A Mother

Jan 1, 2010
A real and true story of a man whose eyes are always falling tears for his mother.

My MOM only had one eye. I hated her….

She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family.

There was this one day during elementary school where My MOM came to say hello to me.

I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me?

I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, "EEEE, your MOM has only one eye."

I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted My MOM to just disappear. So, I confronted her that day and said, "If you are only gonna make me a laughing stock. Why don't you just die?!!!!!!!!!!"

My MOM did not respond!!!!!!!!

I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings………….

I wanted out of that house………….

So I studied real hard, got a chance to go to Singapore to study. Then I got married. I bought house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life.
Then one day, My MOM came to visit me. She didn't seen me in years and she didn’t even meet her grand children!
When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her. I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my children!"

(GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!!!)

And to this, My MOM quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address and she disappeared out of sight.
One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.
So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip……………
After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity!!!!!!!!!!!!
My neighbors said that she died. I didn't shed a single tear!!!!!!!!!!!!1
They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have………….
"My dearest Son, I think of you all the time……………… I am sorry that I came to Singapore and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I am sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.
You see…………. When you were very little, you got into an accident and lost your eye. As a Mother, I could not stand watching you having to grow up with one eye.
So, I gave you mine…………………..
I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.
……………………..WITH MY LOVE TO YOU…………………….
……………………….YOUR MOTHER…………………….

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
And NOW its TOO LATE !!
But not necessarily in all cases....
in 1947 one leader said to anther...IF you make a hole in our boat..we will all sink...and Today the Boat is indeed sinking..but its still not TOO LATE....the Land of the One Eyed Maharajah awaits for Justice and Fairplay..or the Boat will indeed sink and it will be then truly TOO LATE...musings of an old man...

Jan 1, 2010
From 1947 till date we are awaiting justice. Why the boat is sinking because we don’t love with our mother. We should find ourselves contribution to save the boat. Rather we are looking for a messiah will come who will show us path and on His teachings we will get rid of all our grieves

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
My allusion was to the HUGE number of young men like Bhagat Singh, Kartar singh Sarabah, gadarites, babbars, namdharees, akalis, etc etc who gave their LIVES for their MOTHER...and the "MOTHER" turned around in 1984 and said GET OUT or be BURNED ALIVE.
NO Messiah needed..just a look into our within...and realisation of the sacrifices and due justice and fair play....OR the "boat" WILL SINK..like the USSR, European communist bloc, Egypt etc etc ....and RISE AGAIN like the PHOENIX...

Jan 1, 2010
I have followed your allusion and consider the contribution of our great Heroes.

In the version of S. Bhagat Singh when he was pursuing B.A. examination when his parents planned to have him married. He vehemently rejected the suggestion and said that, if his marriage was to take place in slave-India my bride shall be only death.

To avenge the death of Lala Lajpat Rai, S. Bhagat Singh and his associates had plotted the assassination of Scott, the Superintendent of Police, believed to have ordered the lathi charge.

We still remember the great contributions of the revolutionaries like Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev. Assembly bombing and murder of Saunders was based on the certain cause.

As per your allusion I admit the cause of sacrifice for their MOTHER. The boat will not sink if everybody will make contribution for the sake of our MOTHER.

Jan 1, 2010
Dear A. Mother ji,
Though I don’t like to disclose the name of the person as he is the reputed person of the town. You are right that there are quite a number of sons with this attitude in the society. The reason behind it is the kind of values kids develop. The main part of development of kids is based on Television programmes. As most of the kids devote much of their time in viewing TV programmes, and it is a hard fact that every body knows that the TV programmers are telecasting the programmes based on vulgarity. The programmes based on vulgarity are considered as entertainment programmes. Due to which the children are inculcating negative values.
They are not been taught about the Emotional values. The children scare from viewing knowledge based programme but give more stress on MTV, Hollywood, and the rest of commercialized media.
Due to teachings through media the kids have no interest in the topics of moral values. This is the main cause of decline in moral ethics of the society.
Regards,
Rajneesh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: