• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Time To Open The Flood Gates!

gs_chana

SPNer
Jan 16, 2005
United Kingdom, London
Satsriakal...

As you can see around you things are pretty much messed up...so...what do you do...how do you make people open their eyes and realise a oneness of god...for even us Sikhs to reject our differences...leave the whole Khalistan Idea...we need real and realistic means...and that is to fight against not earthly persons but ourselves...cos we need a reform in every gurdwara...all books already published are out of date and illogical...none represent sikhi...all they ever talk about is history...i found a better leaflet at www.projectnaad.com...now how bout that...free...and much more logical....

We need change in sikhi...

time to promote it....why cant there be Christian sikhs...or Muslim sikhs...just how it used to be...look at the Ahmedabadi Muslims..they follow Nanak...as well as Udasis...they are Hindu's...yet they are well aware of Guru and his teaching much more than us....OUR REFORMS IN 1920's WAS A DISASTER...WE GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH OUR ANTI HINDU ACTIONS AND MADE SIKHI THE MESS IT IS RIGHT NOW...WE MESSED UP BEFORE SO ADMIT IT...AND TMIE TO GET THE STUPID SGPC OUT OF OFFICE...FORM A NEW PARTY THAT REPRESENTS ALL SIkhS...MEMBERS OF OTHER FAITHS...MEMBERS FROM EVERY COUNTRY...INTELLECTS...THATS THE WAY FORWARD..

We need to spread sikhi now...the world needs to know...we mustn't forget that the Guru had Sikhs that had hair cut...etc...and were still considered his Sikhs...those with their hair cut may just want it done..but they lack knowledge of its real use...but it CANNOT be forced upon them...in their own time shall they learn. I have my kesh...but I still stand firm on this side.

But lets not mess up our religion by brutally beating to death some fake Guru....look at the mess we made before....made a Martyr out of nothing...he was shot...but why did it escalate to that...we should have strengthened our faith system...reformed it...modernised it...and seen where that lead the Sikh faith...because its time for Raj Kharegha Khalsa...rule our minds with the pure...not saying anmrit is the only way....jus saying to all those who want Khalistan..you NEED KHALISTANI's FOR THERE TO BE A KHALISTAN...we all live and support a Khalistan..who's gona go over there and help them survive...teach them Sikhi...think about it...LETS FIGHT THE REAL BATTLE...NOT SOME AIRY TALKS...SOMETIMES I THINK ALOT OF THE YOUTH JUST DO IT FOR THE HYPE...THEN FORGET WHEN THEY OLDER...SO WHILE YOU CAN LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT SIKHI...REFORM IT...THATS WHAT WE NEED SO LETS FIGHT FOR THAT...

lemme know...sorry for any mistakes...

Gurdip Chana[/FONT]

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM