• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

This Is It

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Every now and then a combination of events and circumstances arrive, and one feels driven to make the changes that we all put off in our lives.

Such a combination occurs tomorrow, the events of two years ago, the loss of 3 IT contracts that made up my income has now been negated, it has taken two years to get back to where I was 2 years ago. I always had this idea that one day, I would wake up and say, yes, this it it.

To celebrate, we have done what some have described as complete lunacy, yes, we have taken on two more puppies. They are German Shephard/Golden retriever crosses, Sian has named one Bran, I have named the other Rory. The Rorys were a folk band that used to plague my head many years ago, they remain a figment of my imagination, picture 6 heavy set men all with red hair and beards, sandals with socks, chunky sweaters with food stains, yesterdays dinner mingled in with beard hair, and a love of cheese and onion pasties, yes, the Rorys, with their eclectic mix of pub folk songs and rural accents. Of course I gave them all names, lead singer was Rory, followed by Patrick, Rufus, Angus and Fergus. They all spoke in deep cornish accents "another cornish pasty, Rory?", and they were all virgins, and part time morris dancers. So I give you, Rory the puppy...., actually I wanted to call him flake, but was not allowed, my dog naming skills were suspended after I was allowed to call the last dog we had, a rescue that had to go back, Bongo. Now I liked the name Bongo, but no one else did, Bongo was rescued from wales by my dear quite mad wife. Bongo was a staffy, but could not get on with the rest of the dogs, his first action was to get everyones toys and put them in a big pile, and then patrol the pile, taking a chunk out of anyone that touched it, he just couldnt help himself,

I did not think I would be that excited, but I am, as is Sian, it means no weekends away, no holidays, no meals out, no old Range Rover, vets bills, time, love and energy, I feel like an expectant father whose wife is expecting twins, this is it

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: