• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Politics These Are The Names Of 21 Children Killed In Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The Basic Premise of this is..One side wants the other DEAD. PERIOD. So there can NEVER be "Peace"....We Sikhs should know this situation better than anyone else...as we have personally gone through this treatment ( as a Nation)...whose "land" or wealth was Guru Hargobind Sahib ji or Guru Gobind Singh Ji grabbing ?? Anandpur Sahib was BOUGHT and PAID FOR in CASH by Guru Teg Bahadur Ji...Amrtisar City stands on Land bought by Guru Amardass Ji...ditto ofr all Gurdwaras, lands, etc. YET Guru Gobind Singh ji was placed under seige and forced to evacuate...Then too the BASIC FACT was..GURU and SIKHS are BEST DEAD. PERIOD. NO Compromise...Same situation in Palestine. IF Israel DIES..war ends ?? NO Way..then ISIS, AlQaedas, hammas, Talibans etc etc etc BEGIN it all over again..BUT then there will be no more such graphics or news...just SILENCE !!! Silence of the Lambs !!!

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
The Basic Premise of this is..One side wants the other DEAD. PERIOD. So there can NEVER be "Peace"....We Sikhs should know this situation better than anyone else...as we have personally gone through this treatment ( as a Nation)...whose "land" or wealth was Guru Hargobind Sahib ji or Guru Gobind Singh Ji grabbing ?? Anandpur Sahib was BOUGHT and PAID FOR in CASH by Guru Teg Bahadur Ji...Amrtisar City stands on Land bought by Guru Amardass Ji...ditto ofr all Gurdwaras, lands, etc. YET Guru Gobind Singh ji was placed under seige and forced to evacuate...Then too the BASIC FACT was..GURU and SIKHS are BEST DEAD. PERIOD. NO Compromise...Same situation in Palestine. IF Israel DIES..war ends ?? NO Way..then ISIS, AlQaedas, hammas, Talibans etc etc etc BEGIN it all over again..BUT then there will be no more such graphics or news...just SILENCE !!! Silence of the Lambs !!!

I saw somewhere that Israel was also supporting 1984 attack on Harmandar Sahib...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Abneet Ji...

Israel supporting attack on Darbar sahib 1984...or the genocide in Delhi 1984..could be...after all israel is a "country"...not GOD !! The British want to install the statue of a UN-mahatma who Churchill called naked Beggar !!! who carres..becasue Britain is a country that puts weapons sales above naked Beggars !! ha ha that is POLITICS jios..
Russia also supported 1984 genocide..British Thatcher also gave not only support but logistics advise...thats why politics is a dirty filthy game....IF Tomorrow KHALISTAN comes into being..and achieves same standard as Israel..the Game Plan may change...Britian may then THROW OUT the naked Beggar Statue and.....wnat to install a statue of Gen Sham Singh Attariwala outside their parlaiment becasue he whopped thier *** real GOOD in the Battle of Sobhraon in 1848 or so....its amatter of STRENGTH...and DELHI has strength....so the naked Beggar gets the "honours" of wearing a dhotee in UK...:mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm:

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
Abneet Ji...

Israel supporting attack on Darbar sahib 1984...or the genocide in Delhi 1984..could be...after all israel is a "country"...not GOD !! The British want to install the statue of a UN-mahatma who Churchill called naked Beggar !!! who carres..becasue Britain is a country that puts weapons sales above naked Beggars !! ha ha that is POLITICS jios..
Russia also supported 1984 genocide..British Thatcher also gave not only support but logistics advise...thats why politics is a dirty filthy game....IF Tomorrow KHALISTAN comes into being..and achieves same standard as Israel..the Game Plan may change...Britian may then THROW OUT the naked Beggar Statue and.....wnat to install a statue of Gen Sham Singh Attariwala outside their parlaiment becasue he whopped thier *** real GOOD in the Battle of Sobhraon in 1848 or so....its amatter of STRENGTH...and DELHI has strength....so the naked Beggar gets the "honours" of wearing a dhotee in UK...:mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm::mundafacepalm:

Churchill actually praised Sikhs for bravery. But Britain is different from now then. Britain and India have good ties now and of course if Sikhs do rise up again then might even send AID..... These Palestinians are aided by multi-billion dollar corporations or greedy rich people...Sikhs in the 80's only had old style WW2 weapons from Pakistan and no aid from any sort of big people or gov....What these Palestinians want is LAND and we can see that but then what? When they get their own land who will be in charge..Hamas? Will it be democracy there? So many questions to be filled and of course bombing each other till this day won't help...

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Entering the lions lair is no easy task...

Attachments

• stand with israeln.png
    stand with israeln.png
    495.8 KB · Reads: 208

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
I don't really 'stand' with Israel, but I am dead against Hamas. Hamas could not even wait for 6 hours during the Humanitarian Window allotted so that Palestinians could buy their essentials without the danger of missiles falling on their heads, they violated ceasefire even during that period. Moreover, what is their justification for operating from densely populated areas? Do they not know that the rockets fired back in retaliation will cause heavy casualties in those areas? Using innocent civilians as human shields is the worst Hamas can do. I do not exonerate Israel, but Hamas are no saints either, we all know that.

What is disappointing is that people are taking sides in this war; if someone supports the strikes on Hamas, that means he immediately becomes a heartless fellow who has no sympathy for the killed, which is a very lopsided view. IMO, Hamas should be forced to lay down weapons and a ceasefire should immediately be announced, if not that, atleast the fight should be taken away from civilian areas.

In short, I 'stand' for innocent people on both sides of the border who are forced to spend their whole lives in the danger of War and unrest.

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
For Sikhs especially we should stand neutral on this issue. I see no good side here just both sides causing havoc against each other.

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
For Sikhs especially we should stand neutral on this issue. I see no good side here just both sides causing havoc against each other.

I believe most of the people commenting on this matter on social networking sites cannot even locate Israel or Mid-East on a plain map of the world, let alone understanding the volatility of this issue.

I agree with you regarding maintaining neutrality on the matter, Sikhs do not have the definitive political power to intervene in this matter, and taking sides means justifying a single side. Our prayers however should be with the dead and deceased.

Brother Onam

Writer
SPNer
Jul 11, 2012
Sat Sri Akaal, family,
To be fair and balanced, I guess next to the list of 270 Palestinian dead (over half of whom are civilians, including about 50 dead children. Most recently, of course, that would include the four little boys, ages 9-11, who were massacred while playing on the beach), we ought to post the list of Israelis killed: 2, one of whom was likely a victim of friendly fire.
I will not claim that Islam is a peaceful religion, nor that muslims in general have not killed millions around the world. But to say, in the Gaza situation, that both sides are equally guilty, and the Palestinians are forever terrorizing poor Israelis with unprovoked rocket attacks, is simply singing from the Zionist songbook. Unrelated to various crimes committed by muslims in history, the condition of the Palestinian people is one of a besieged, abused, oppressed, and traumatized people, 'living' with a boot on the back of their neck by a nation armed, supported and generously funded and subsidized by the US. Believe me, while the Israelis love to always say the Palestinians want them eliminated, with these raids, ever-expanding settlements, incursions, 'wars' (see body-count above to see how much these flare-ups resemble 'wars'), the existential danger of being eliminated and wiped off the map is certainly more a legitimate fear for Palestinians.
Truth be told. Sat Naam

Last edited:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Its actually a PROXY WAR between the Islamic Iran/Saudis/Russians/Chinese/Pakistanis/MALAYSIANS....Whatever..and the WEST/Israel../Whatever.......and the Palestinians are just cannon fodder..simialr to the 295 who got shot down over Ukraine..or the 280 MUSLIMS/Christians who were gassed by the Jihadists in a Town outside Damascus..or the Buddhists beheaded by the Thai Islamic Forces..or the few MALAYSIAN policemen (Muslims) /Killed/kidnapped by the Islamic Moro Forces...etc etc etc...or the 280 Muslim Girls kidnapped by the Muslim Boko haram..whatever....People are just Pawns in this game..no religion matters, no race, no skin colour..anything GOES....Its a JUNGLE OUT THERE...There is ONLY the SIKH who goes around screaming Sarbatt da Bhalla Sarbatt da Bhalla...and these Boko haram jihadist types look at that SIKH..and laugh..what a crazy fool..!!!! Neutral SINGH !!!! but we stay neutral...thats what our Guru teaches...and keep on saying..SARBATT DA BHALLA...

The other day I attended an "AIDS" seminar...the place was rented by the neighbouring Gurdwara, the Langgar came form the Gurdwara...and various RELIGIONS were represented...the guy seated next to me asked me..Is it true that the SIKH TEMPLE paid for all this ? I said YES. Then you SIKHS must be having a Lot of AIDS among you ? I said NO..actually we havent even ONE Aids infected peson in Sikhs..Yeah thats what I thought so too because you Sikhs seldom gay, or lesbians and very few in numbers..so WHY you people in the FRONT of this and paying for it also ?? Are you guys also distributing any RELIGIOUS literature to convert others attending ? Again i said NO...he shook his head..You know MR Singh he said..I am form such and such a Church..my Bishop called me up and said..There is going to be a free Aids seminar..make sure you distribute as many Bibles and church newsletter there...it will be a Good Place to Get Converts...and my reply was..Sarbatt da Bhalla...!!!! we sikhs are like that...maybe some malaysian Sikhs will send langgar to Palestine ..last time when the tsunami hit Indonesia..we SIKHS in Malaysia sent them copies of a few HUNDRED KORANS !!! sarbatt da Bhalla...:winkingkudi::gingerteakaur::tablakudi::blueturban:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Aristotle ji... I live in an Islamic Country..where even the word "israel/Jew" is worse than a swear word..and to say one Stands with Israel..is like saying I am a Pariah..ready to be beheaded for blasphemy...on the other hand if one stands with Hammas..then one is a SAINT..and I am NO SAINT.....no ji..not after criticising every sant and dera...i cnat be accused of being a saint...so i choose to stand by Israel...ha ha...MAZBOOREE HAI...political correctivity was NEVER my strong point..i was and never will be politically correct...

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
Its actually a PROXY WAR between the Islamic Iran/Saudis/Russians/Chinese/Pakistanis/MALAYSIANS....Whatever..and the WEST/Israel../Whatever.......and the Palestinians are just cannon fodder..simialr to the 295 who got shot down over Ukraine..or the 280 MUSLIMS/Christians who were gassed by the Jihadists in a Town outside Damascus..or the Buddhists beheaded by the Thai Islamic Forces..or the few MALAYSIAN policemen (Muslims) /Killed/kidnapped by the Islamic Moro Forces...etc etc etc...or the 280 Muslim Girls kidnapped by the Muslim Boko haram..whatever....People are just Pawns in this game..no religion matters, no race, no skin colour..anything GOES....Its a JUNGLE OUT THERE...There is ONLY the SIKH who goes around screaming Sarbatt da Bhalla Sarbatt da Bhalla...and these Boko haram jihadist types look at that SIKH..and laugh..what a crazy fool..!!!! Neutral SINGH !!!! but we stay neutral...thats what our Guru teaches...and keep on saying..SARBATT DA BHALLA...

The other day I attended an "AIDS" seminar...the place was rented by the neighbouring Gurdwara, the Langgar came form the Gurdwara...and various RELIGIONS were represented...the guy seated next to me asked me..Is it true that the SIKH TEMPLE paid for all this ? I said YES. Then you SIKHS must be having a Lot of AIDS among you ? I said NO..actually we havent even ONE Aids infected peson in Sikhs..Yeah thats what I thought so too because you Sikhs seldom gay, or lesbians and very few in numbers..so WHY you people in the FRONT of this and paying for it also ?? Are you guys also distributing any RELIGIOUS literature to convert others attending ? Again i said NO...he shook his head..You know MR Singh he said..I am form such and such a Church..my Bishop called me up and said..There is going to be a free Aids seminar..make sure you distribute as many Bibles and church newsletter there...it will be a Good Place to Get Converts...and my reply was..Sarbatt da Bhalla...!!!! we sikhs are like that...maybe some malaysian Sikhs will send langgar to Palestine ..last time when the tsunami hit Indonesia..we SIKHS in Malaysia sent them copies of a few HUNDRED KORANS !!! sarbatt da Bhalla...:winkingkudi::gingerteakaur::tablakudi::blueturban:

LOL can't get enough of the christians only caring about seeking converts when they can't even fix themselves........Palestinians at this moment are in death tolls over 300 while few Israelis have been killed. We have no clue what the future holds but we can be sure both sides can not be trusted. Like I said there are many questions to what will happen to Gaza if Israel invades. Israel wants to destroy Hamas thats all. Poor Palestinians, mostly youth, who are unemployed and mad at the airstrikes is gonna fuel more hate on Israel thanks to Hamas using civilian causalities as their "secret tactic." This is in fact a very dirty war and we can hope for SARBAT DA BHALLA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
LOL can't get enough of the christians only caring about seeking converts when they can't even fix themselves........Palestinians at this moment are in death tolls over 300 while few Israelis have been killed. We have no clue what the future holds but we can be sure both sides can not be trusted. Like I said there are many questions to what will happen to Gaza if Israel invades. Israel wants to destroy Hamas thats all. Poor Palestinians, mostly youth, who are unemployed and mad at the airstrikes is gonna fuel more hate on Israel thanks to Hamas using civilian causalities as their "secret tactic." This is in fact a very dirty war and we can hope for SARBAT DA BHALLA.

ONE VIEW..HAMMAS AL QAEDA ETC ARE NOT SAINTS OR INNOCENTS...
66K ISRAELIS ARE INSIDE GAZA AND ...???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvI2VRpIbSI#t=48

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Abneetji, I think the Christians put more faith in God than we do in Ek Onkar, they have a job to do, and that is to gain converts, we also have a job to do, and that is in my opinion, thats my own opinion by the way, not what Sikhism states, just my own opinion, is to help the fallen, regardless of who they are.

aristotle

SPNer
May 10, 2010
Ancient Greece
If anybody is gaining from this Gaza conflict, it is the ISIS. Iraqis are being brutally killed and Shiite mosques and shrines being destroyed daily, and the eyes of the World community are elsewhere now.

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
ONE VIEW..HAMMAS AL QAEDA ETC ARE NOT SAINTS OR INNOCENTS...
66K ISRAELIS ARE INSIDE GAZA AND ...???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvI2VRpIbSI#t=48

Jarnail Ji, Fox News spreads the most BS crap in America when it comes to touchy topics like these ones. I go by CNN or RT news but sometimes even they get some things wrong when talking about different subjects. There is a video online on how Jews are treated in Gaza they are only allowed to go a little off their boundaries its pretty sad and one Jew did condemn innocent killings by Israel but it seemed he knew Israel can't mistakenly kill over 300 Palestinian civilians.

Abneet

SPNer
Apr 7, 2013
Abneetji, I think the Christians put more faith in God than we do in Ek Onkar, they have a job to do, and that is to gain converts, we also have a job to do, and that is in my opinion, thats my own opinion by the way, not what Sikhism states, just my own opinion, is to help the fallen, regardless of who they are.

I see your point but Christians do not put more faith in one God when they think God came in human form on earth and died for all their sins and everyone else is going to hell. Their concept has flaws but I won't go in depth.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Jarnail Ji, Fox News spreads the most BS crap in America when it comes to touchy topics like these ones. I go by CNN or RT news but sometimes even they get some things wrong when talking about different subjects. There is a video online on how Jews are treated in Gaza they are only allowed to go a little off their boundaries its pretty sad and one Jew did condemn innocent killings by Israel but it seemed he knew Israel can't mistakenly kill over 300 Palestinian civilians.

As I said..Thats just ...."One View"...I didnt say I beleive everything that Fox News or The Islamic News or anyone's news wholesale jios...one has to keep an OPEN MIND..listen to everyone..WEIGH the Evidence, look at the CREDIBILITY of the story and its sources writers etc to make an opinion for ones self..AAkleen sahib seveyeah...the Almighty Creator gifted us a brain to be used in this manner... The Israeli side of the story I search for myself....the other side gets thrust down my throat ...as in Forcefeeding or as the DRIP+Needle used in hospital wards....so naturally I TRUST my own instincts more !!! Thus I an hardly "impressed" by one Jew saying "this" and one Arab saying "that"...because one swallow doesnt make Summer. I wait for the SUN to come out and make the real Summer...

The fact of the matter is the present round of hostilities began with the Hammas kidnapping and murder of 3 Teenagers one of whom is an American Citizen. WE then cannot fault the Israelis for whatever response they chose..by turning around and saying...I only killed 3..see what you did..you killed 300...WAR is a dirty situation..hands get dirty..clothes get bloody..its pain all around...PEACE is the better solution....but it needs TOTAL sincerity and in my opinion Israel has shown way more sincerity since 1947.

Regards

JSGyani

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The Arabs came up with ALJazeera because they claimed CNN BBC etc were Biased...just recently the Egyptian Govt was on their Tail...why ?? Biased Al jazeerah !! ha Ha..RT had the MH17 Crash news BEFORE the Plane was Shot Down....nobody is worthy of being swallowed hook line and sinker..we decide based on our own intellect ..AL Jazeerah is an Arab News source but based in Malaysia...far far away from the very same Arabs they represent..and censored in many instances in the very Islamic countries it supports...thats reality of politics today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM