• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Tenth Gate, The Dasam Dwaar

gillgk

SPNer
Jun 3, 2012
Has anybody experienced the opening of the Dasam Dwaar? What happens when it opens? Can you relate your experiences or it is all hush hush lest you incur Guru's wrath?

Can the Dasam Dwaar open without the opening of the other chakra's through His Grace?

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Has anybody experienced the opening of the Dasam Dwaar?
Yes.

What happens when it opens?
Nothing significant from the perpective of someone whose Dasam Duar has not opened.

Can you relate your experiences or it is all hush hush lest you incur Guru's wrath?
Opening of the Dasam Duar is like the fish seeing the water. I only share the details of my experiences in person to someone who is receptive to it.

Yeah then there is Wrath. He's a total bro, just watching out for you.

Can the Dasam Dwaar open without the opening of the other chakra's through His Grace?
What the hell are chakras?

But yeah the Dasam Duar only opens with His grace. You can do things to make it more likely to open but it opens on it own. All you can really do is provide an environment for it where it is likely to bloom.

Listen to Dr. Banner's secret in the movie Avengers, very, very closely.
The Avengers - Hulk - "I`m always angry" [HD] - YouTube

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
As a matter of interest:

Dasam Duar – The Tenth Gate

By Rawel Singh and Guruka Singh

ਭਨਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਰਮ ਪਟ ਖੂਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਜਾਨਿਆ ॥ ਸਾਚੀ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਗੀ ਹੈ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸਿਉ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਿਆ ॥੩॥੧॥੯॥ ੩ ੬੬੬.
With the Guru’s grace the mask of delusion lifts and one is able to know about God; following the Guru’s instructions facilitates being absorbed in Him within the mind (M: 3, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 666).

This verse of the third Guru refers to the delusion caused by preoccupation with oneself and one’s desires resulting in the feeling that the human soul is separate from the Creator. The verse advises how the veil thus created can be lifted with the Guru’s help. This lifting of the veil or mask enables one to see reality by by opening a hidden gate within.

The human body has nine physical openings. These comprise of two eyes, two nostrils, two ears, mouth, **** and the genital opening. There is also an unseen opening called the tenth gate, Dasam Duar which remains closed and needs to be opened for spiritual experience.

What is Dasam Duar?

ਦਸਮ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਅਗਮ ਅਪਾਰਾ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੀ ਘਾਟੀ ॥ ਊਪਰਿ ਹਾਟੁ ਹਾਟ ਪਰਿ ਆਲਾ ਆਲੇ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਥਾਤੀ ॥੪॥ ਬੇਣੀ ੯੭੪

Dasam Duar is the abode of the inaccessible, Infinite Supreme Being; in the body there is a niche where He abides (Beni, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 974).

ਨਉ ਘਰ ਥਾਪੇ ਥਾਪਣਹਾਰੈ ॥ ਦਸਵੈ ਵਾਸਾ ਅਲਖ ਅਪਾਰੈ ॥ ੧ ੧੦੩੬

The creator established nine gates (for the body); the unfathomable Lord resides in the tenth (M: 1, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 1036).

ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਰਵਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਜਗਦੀਸੁਰ ਪੇਖਤ ਸਦਾ ਹਜੂਰੇ ॥ ੫ ੧੨੬੯

The Master of the universe abides in the mind and body (M: 5, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 1269).

Thus the Dasam Duar is the gate that, when opened, enables vision of the Creator in the consciousness.

What is the consciousness?

The consciousness is not a physical entity and therefore cannot be seen. It has two supporting components, one physical and the other spiritual. The physical component is the brain with its function of getting information, processing and converting it into intelligence. A portion of this information exists as thoughts within the mind. But there is much, much more than the what we normally think of as the “mind.” In Gurbani, the word ਮਨਿ (man) means more than just the “thinking” mind. It means all the levels of the consciousness – superconscious, conscious, subconscious and unconscious.

We sometimes call the spiritual essence of consciousness the Supreme Soul, part of which gives life to the body through the pranas, and which we call our own soul. While the Supreme Soul does not get involved with the body, each soul is the body’s master. Based on the intelligence received from the brain, the soul directs all actions of the body and is therefore responsible for them.

The human body interacts with the environment through the nine openings. They have the specific functions of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting/speaking, excretion and procreation. The first four and the skin are also the sensory organs. The hands and feet are meant to do physical work.

The sensory organs are subjected to pulls from the environment all the time and they are constantly charmed and seduced by them. The mind acts according to the information they provide. They influence the mind both positively and negatively according to its predisposition.

When they produce a negative influence the soul feels lonely and cut off from the Supreme Soul; a sort of obstacle grows between the two (which are in essence, one.) This obstacle is sometimes called “the wall of falsehood” or “the veil of illusion.”

Guru Nanak refers to this wall and how to demolish it. He asks a question and answers it thus:

ਕਿਵ ਸਚਿਆਰਾ ਹੋਈਐ ਕਿਵ ਕੂੜੈ ਤੁਟੈ ਪਾਲਿ ॥ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਰਜਾਈ ਚਲਣਾ ਨਾਨਕ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਨਾਲਿ ॥੧॥ ੧ ੧

How can the wall of falsehood be demolished to reach the Truth?

Live in God’s will (hukam) (M: 1, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 1).

The Creator has no form so how do we know where He resides? The answer: His presence is experienced spiritually in the sound and design of the creation. There is a celestial music that no one plays but is heard by the subtle body. It is not a function of time; it is there all the time. There is a common primal design to all things that becomes visible to the inner eye. This state of bliss is experienced by one whose sensory organs (which are part of the nine physical gates) are not constantly distracted. This allows the Dasam Duar to open. So the tenth gate is an experience, not a physical phenomenon:

ਨਉ ਦਰ ਠਾਕੇ ਧਾਵਤੁ ਰਹਾਏ ॥ ਦਸਵੈ ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਵਾਸਾ ਪਾਏ ॥ ਓਥੈ ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦ ਵਜਹਿ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ਗੁਰਮਤੀ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਣਾਵਣਿਆ ॥ ੬॥ ੩ ੧੨੪

One, who controls the nine organs, gets to enter the tenth, the abode of the Creator; there the unstruck celestial music continues day and night; it is heard through the Guru’s word (M: 3, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 124).

The experience of Dasam Duar is made possible with the help of the Guru who helps the disciple to look beyond the physical organs:

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਗੁਫਾ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਰਖਿ ਕੈ ਵਾਜਾ ਪਵਣੁ ਵਜਾਇਆ ॥ ਵਜਾਇਆ ਵਾਜਾ ਪਉਣ ਨਉ ਦੁਆਰੇ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਕੀਏ ਦਸਵਾ ਗੁਪਤੁ ਰਖਾਇਆ ॥ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰੈ ਲਾਇ ਭਾਵਨੀ ਇਕਨਾ ਦਸਵਾ ਦੁਆਰੁ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ ॥ ੩ ੯੨੨

The Creator put the soul in the body and gave it life; the body has nine manifest openings and a tenth is concealed; the tenth gate is shown to those who approach the Guru with devotion (M: 3, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 922).

ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਰਤਨ ਕੋਠੜੀ ਗੜ ਮੰਦਰਿ ਏਕ ਲੁਕਾਨੀ ॥ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਤ ਖੋਜੀਐ ਮਿਲਿ ਜੋਤੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਮਾਨੀ ॥੧॥ ੪ ੧੧੭੮
The jewel of God’s Naam remains concealed in a chamber in the body- fortress; when we find a true Guru we are motivated to search for it; once it is found the soul merges in Him (M: 4, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 1178).

The experience of the opening of the Dasam Duar is accompanied by an indescribable feeling of total awe, utter joy and deep humility.

So where is the Dasam Duar located in the body?

Not to be confused with the Ajna or third-eye-point, which is located at the pituitary gland between the eyebrows, the tenth gate is experienced at the top of the skull at the same location as the soft spot one can feel on top of the head of an infant.

Ultimately, the experience of the opening of the tenth gate comes by Guru Ji’s kirpa. It is a state of grace.

The store of potential energy which lies coiled at the base of the spine unfolds and travels up the subtle channels of the body piercing through the six chakras and emerging at the top of the head thus opening the Dasam Duar.

The practice of Raj Yoga or Kundalini Yoga may help to release this dormant energy, but it is not a requirement for the experience.

Gurbani mentions the ten gates a number of times and describes the opening of the tenth gate as the blossoming of a many-petaled lotus flower bringing the vision of the Supreme Soul, the Creator abiding within.

In Sukhmani Sahib the fifth Guru describes how the wall of falsehood is built by the sensory organs:

ਮਿਥਿਆ ਸ੍ਰਵਨ ਪਰ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਸੁਨਹਿ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਹਸਤ ਪਰ ਦਰਬ ਕਉ ਹਿਰਹਿ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਪੇਖਤ ਪਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਅ ਰੂਪਾਦ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਰਸਨਾ ਭੋਜਨ ਅਨ ਸ੍ਵਾਦ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਚਰਨ ਪਰ ਬਿਕਾਰ ਕਉ ਧਾਵਹਿ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਮਨ ਪਰ ਲੋਭ ਲੁਭਾਵਹਿ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਤਨ ਨਹੀ ਪਰਉਪਕਾਰਾ ॥ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਬਾਸੁ ਲੇਤ ਬਿਕਾਰਾ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਸਭ ਭਏ ॥ ਸਫਲ ਦੇਹ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਲਏ ॥੫॥ ੫ ੨੬੮-੬੯

The falsehood is when the ears listen to others’ slander,
the hands steal others’ wealth,
the eyes look viciously at others’ beauty,
the tongue is obsessed with taste of food and other cravings,
the feet walk to do evil to others,
the mind is possessed by greed,
the body does not work for the good of others,
the nose is enticed by vicious fragrance.
All those who do not understand this, act in falsehood.
Human birth is successful if one remembers God’s virtues and Divine commands (M: 5, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 288-89).

One gets stoned or drunk with intoxicants that provide a kick but also leave a let-down or a hangover. Similarly the sensory organs are enchanted by the external environment and forget their original function which is to experience God. This ultimately results in the human soul forgetting the purpose for which it was sent — to give life to the body and merge back into the One. In other words the soul feels cut off from Hukam (God’s will) and becomes lost, forgetting its true identity.

Then one acts according to the ego which manifests behavior according to the three gunas, or energies, namely Tamas (ignorance, inertia), Rajas (passion, ego) and Satvas (calmness and purity.) In order to be able to experience the tenth gate one must become consciously aware of everything that passes in or out of the other nine gates, i.e. they must be controlled.

The Guru helps his Sikh by making him aware of the distractions and how to overcome them. When distractions are overcome the tenth gate can open:
ਨਗਰੀ ਏਕੈ ਨਉ ਦਰਵਾਜੇ ਧਾਵਤੁ ਬਰਜਿ ਰਹਾਈ ॥ ਤ੍ਰਿਕੁਟੀ ਛੂਟੈ ਦਸਵਾ ਦਰੁ ਖੂਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੈ ਤਾ ਮਨੁ ਖੀਵਾ ਭਾਈ ॥੩॥ ਕ ੧੧੨੩

The body has nine gates, they should be constrained from wandering;
when one comes out of the grip of the three gunas, the tenth gate opens, one gets the Vision and the mind becomes ecstatic (Kabir, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 1123).

The Guru’s prescription for overcoming distractions is remembrance of Naam which means remembering one’s True Identity and then letting go of attachments and living each moment in God’s will. This provides peace of mind and contentment. The sensory organs are now able to overcome temptations:

ਦਸਮੀ ਦਸ ਦੁਆਰ ਬਸਿ ਕੀਨੇ ॥ ਮਨਿ ਸੰਤੋਖੁ ਨਾਮ ਜਪਿ ਲੀਨੇ ॥ ਕਰਨੀ ਸੁਨੀਐ ਜਸੁ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥ ਨੈਨੀ ਪੇਖਤ ਸਾਧ ਦਇਆਲ ॥ ਰਸਨਾ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵੈ ਬੇਅੰਤ ॥ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਚਿਤਵੈ ਪੂਰਨ ਭਗਵੰਤ ॥ ਹਸਤ ਚਰਨ ਸੰਤ ਟਹਲ ਕਮਾਈਐ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਇਹੁ ਸੰਜਮੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਪਾਈਐ ॥੧੦॥ ੫ ੨੯੮-੯੯
Remembering Naam gives contentment;
with the ears one listens to the Creator’s praises,
with the eyes sees the compassionate Guru;
with the tongue praises the Infinite Lord,
in the mind thinks of the perfect beloved Master;
serves the Guru using hands and feet.
All this is possible only with Divine grace,
which when received opens the tenth gate, the Dasam Duar (M: 5, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 298-99).

A closed gate needs a code or key to open it. This key is with the Guru. The Second Guru says:

ਗੁਰੁ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਪਾਹੂ ਨਿਵਲੁ ਮਨੁ ਕੋਠਾ ਤਨੁ ਛਤਿ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨੁ ਮਨ ਕਾ ਤਾਕੁ ਨ ਉਘੜੈ ਅਵਰ ਨ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹਥਿ ॥੧॥ ੨ ੧੨੩੭
The body is the cover for the chamber that contains the consciousness which is locked up beyond worldly attachments; the Guru is the key to the lock; the door of the consciousness cannot be opened except by the Guru since none else has the key (M: 2, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 1237).

ਦਸਵੈ ਦੁਆਰਿ ਕੁੰਚੀ ਜਬ ਦੀਜੈ ॥ ਤਉ ਦਇਆਲ ਕੋ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੪॥ ਕ ੩੪੧

When the key is applied to the Tenth gate, one is able to have vision of the compassionate Lord (Kabir, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, p 341).

The experience of opening the tenth gate is that of experiencing the Infinite within oneself and within all of creation. This may be achieved by overcoming the distractions and temptations that are the causes of selfish thoughts and deeds. The Guru makes this possible.

source:
http://www.sikhnet.com/inspiration/dasam-duar-tenth-gate

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.” - Stuart Chase

One of the unwritten "requirements" of spirituality is that while WALKING the spiritual life path , a person can share their spiritual academic knowledge, BUT NOT HIS / HER PERSONAL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE! For, the more one "with holds" the personal experience within, the more one gets. The more one shares this personal spiritual experience, the LESS one gets!

With Divine Love & Blessings of Waheguru Ji,

Harbhajan S. Sangha

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Gillgkji,
I think Bhagatji has answered that very well.

I still don't know what all these chakras and their sequences are.
The opening is like being able to see, interpret and perceive the world and everything around you in a different manner.
It makes you realise ''why didn't i ever see or acknowledge that before ??'

It happens in it's own time and with it's own will. There is no hocus pocus exercises or breathing technques to help undo the combination lock for the gate. You just need to believe that as you proceed with your inward journey, then many new openings will occur.
If you have this simple faith with your innerself, then that's all you need with some dedication and love for the truth.
NOTE- the Love for the Truth is very important, some get confused like, that simran and meditation requires love for the 'self' only!!!

I don't pay attention to all these yoga books, chakras and all that. Especially after I did try and start reading some books that were showing the way, I soon realised that I didn't need most of that stuff, as my so called kundalini and gates were already open.

Of course, there will be more of these to come as I progress, but I try not to get attached to their so called names and descriptions, as I can be easily distracted!!
You shouldn't expect anything and should just let it happen and unfold.

Certain techniques to help you detach and focus a little can certainly help, but everyone is responsive in different ways.
Some people find it easier to focus on some sort of guide to help them move forward or Inward. Most find that a mental image of some sort or just a gurmantar like ''waheguru'' helps them achieve this. You can have a mental image of Guru Nanak or Guru granth sahib ji, or some gurbani even. The guide is not worshipped or anything, it is respected and used simpy as a 'guide'.
The rest just follows accordingly to everyone and at different stages.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
This is a 110% TRUE INCIDENT....no matter how difficult most of you will find to believe it...
IN 2005 on my very First visit to a Remote Village in Nepal, I was confronted by an extremely old man ( maybe 100++) who asked me in broken Hindi..You are the person they call Gyani ?? Is that a religious person ? I said yes..but just how religious i cant say..his second question was..you came here on that small bird i see in the sky ? what they call havai jahaaz..bimaan ?? made of iron and flies ? I said Yes..You are a Liar and not at all religious he replied...how can a full grown man travel on that small bird ?? Lots and Lots of people said the same thing..that they also came in that bird..I was thinking that at least YOU being a Religious person..a gyani will tell me the TRUTH and not lie. Its Kalyug..everybody lies...he walked away shaking his head..Later I was told he is one of the oldest men here and has never left his house or walked till the end of his vlllage...not even to the next village..
Just as I failed to convince that old man that I had indeed traveled across 6000 km in an iron bird large enough to carry me and ten VILLAGES like his own..its very difficult to explain Dasam duar - open or closed..to many:singhsippingcoffee:

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
I have not experienced the Dasam Dwar & i personally feel it's in the hand of Waheguru whom to honour this situation.

But i feel, any who experiences this can't tell it's conditions so confidently as been told by Bhagat Singh Ji above.

Sant Ravidas Ji Says - "Jab Hum Hote Tab Tu Nahi ... Ab Tuhi Mein Nahi". It's a very powerful thing said by Sant Ji. Before the opening of Dasam Dwar it's all me...me...and me ... but post opening it's allll YOU ..... YOU & YOU ...

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
thats the first thing youve said that has made any sense

lol lol lol
in other words, accordingly to you uptill now i have been talking non-sense ... that's what you think & feel amusing..it's shear ego ... isn't it ! ...

but it's fine till am convinced with what am being talking about coz am not here to impress any including you :)

Gurfateh !

May 24, 2008
IMHO opening of Dasham Dwar specifically means feeling the presence of God felt in your conciousness 24 hours a day . The sight of God in every human being & Hukam of God ( Waheguru ) in every happening good or bad accepting it in totality . This has nothing to do with Kundalini or Yogic postures as 3HO people wrongly propagate , or even a place just above your eyes behind your forehead as radhasoamis or almost tens of thousands Deras in India claim . Not a physical place but a state of conciousness , mental not physical .

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
in other words, accordingly to you uptill now i have been talking non-sense ... that's what you think & feel amusing..it's shear ego ... isn't it ! ...

but it's fine till am convinced with what am being talking about coz am not here to impress any including you :)

Gurfateh !

apologies, its just my sense of humour, in the past I have written of the gems in your posts, and even thanked a few

Your posts always make me laugh a bit because you end them with 'isnt it' which is a very welsh saying in the UK (wife being welsh), lets have a hugmundahug

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Lucky Singh ji
Awesome post, I think you have done a better job talking about it than I. Please do share your experience of Dasam Duar if you can.

Maneet ji,
I have not experienced the Dasam Dwar & i personally feel it's in the hand of Waheguru whom to honour this situation.

But i feel, any who experiences this can't tell it's conditions so confidently as been told by Bhagat Singh Ji above.

Sant Ravidas Ji Says - "Jab Hum Hote Tab Tu Nahi ... Ab Tuhi Mein Nahi". It's a very powerful thing said by Sant Ji. Before the opening of Dasam Dwar it's all me...me...and me ... but post opening it's allll YOU ..... YOU & YOU ...
Did he say that confidently? :sippingcoffeemunda:

There's something in you that can understand Ravidas ji's words, there's a force that pulls you towards his teachings, they ring true to you, and when you contemplate them you can feel the joy of knowing his teachings and having come across them.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Lucky Singh ji
Awesome post, I think you have done a better job talking about it than I. Please do share your experience of Dasam Duar if you can.

What I have learned is that it is the Guru's message that should be shared among us.
With regards to experiences and awakenings, I feel one get's the inclination to keep the personal message 'personal', as the scale for improvement for me in every aspect is huge.
Maybe, when one is more enlightened or even Gurmukh, then it doesn't seem so personal!!

From the descriptions of lifting our tangling delusions as stated by 3rd-Nanak and being able to see more clearly through the 'wall of falsehood' as described by 5th Nanak in sukhmani,(as referenced in Soul Jyot's above post), I think this gives enough information that an enquirer needs.

As I mentioned I don't actually pay attention to feelings in the specified chakras or anything, it's just the love for the lord that remains the primary focus.
I do infact have a problem with my sensory perception due to an extensively damaged nervous system, so I probably wouldn't even feel where the chakras and openings were meant to be.

Besides, the dwaar is a metaphorical term that can't be located on the human body map!- But the mind and soul are also not to be located as such, however the mind (mann) is influenced largely by the brain. We are AWARE that it exists!!!

The actual experience is no secret as such, but it is very personal and I think it affects us all differently to what and who we really are. What is important is that when it may happen to someone due to the Guru's grace, then one realises it is like a gate that get's permanently opened and you begin to feel humility and immense love for all that is around you.-I can't explain it much better... me personally. i always had thousands of question marks going around in my head, now there are very few of them. I wouldn't say I have more answers but I can definitely see the whole picture more clearly and less criticially.

I'm just a sinner who feels like he has been shown the way.
It is ALL in the hands of Waheguru when this realisation occurs, we should just make the effort to move forward or inward... and then let it be and let the Lord be.

That's why I think it is more important to share the Lord's message and the message of the Shabad Guru.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Its maneet Ji....
dont be so touchy veer..we are all Family here..harry Ji and myself are the resident stand up ( or sit down at laptop) comedians here...its all in good fun only..not effensive by nay means...as you stay longer you will know SPN Family better..and then you will laugh along with us...

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Daswan Dwar is a four-dimensional world where the Lord dwells. In that world a great, great great diva (light) is experienced. Before entering the city of Dasam Dwar, at its gates is the sky of the mind, a distillery which evaporates the true essence leaving behind the corrupted gross material. From the distillery the Amrit trickles down into droplets and fills into a huge well from which you are able to drink and quench your inner thirst, while the Anhad Shabad reverberates (Vajio) in the intuitive consciousness. Here the unseen Lord reveals Himself. Physical death is seen as a simple transition.

There is no proof of this narration. So it is up to you whether to believe it or not.

jsteji1

SPNer
Jan 7, 2011
Just read Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji with submission and reflection in Gurumukhi.

Your objectiveness to reach a level of of Dasam Duar should not not be goal but in the understanding and application of Gurbani and this results in the blessing of devine understanding.

Guru Rakha!!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM