• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Ongoing Campaign Against Singh Sabha Canada

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
ac marshall ji,

Guru fateh.

Thanks for your kind words. As Narayanjot ji mentioned, none of us is a dignitary here. We are all seekers on this speck of sand called the Earth, no matter what hue,creed,faith we have or belong to. Each of us carries our own spiritual torch depending on the path we have chosen as long as the path is towards breeding goodness within. Each of us is the flag bearer of leaving this world a bit better than we have found and that can only happen if the slogan on our flag boldly states," I see no stranger, I feel no enmity"- Nan koi beri nahin beganah.

Your thoughtful posts are very refreshing indeed and show the sense of justice for all you cultivate within.

I thank you for that and please keep on refreshing us with your thoughtfulness.

Thanks and Regards

Tejwant Singh

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
This is absolutely hilarious, did you guys view this video amateurishly edited by some hate monger in a lowly attempt to character assassinate him... just watch the video and decide for yourself about the authenticity of this video...

Ragi Darshan Twitters and get caught in his own web
YouTube- GURU NINDA

This only 1:27 minutes video has not less than 10 edits. :advocate: and these lowlife accuse SPN of posting full unedited videos of Prof Darshan Singh... atleast we are presenting his true stance towards the Bachittar Natak Granth...

Why would someone stoop so low to make a point. Only an illiterate would take their S.hit at its face value.

:happysingh:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM