• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurus The Main Responsibillity Of A True Guru Ka Sikh

Dec 14, 2005
:) good day viewers.wahe guru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh. today i would like to bring to attention certain main duties of a true guru ka sikh. the frist 1) praying to dear waheguru ji daily.what ever the day it is, which ever month it is. a true sikh should always remeber waheguru ji.2)kirat karo. this mean a true sikh should always work hard and earn his own bread and butter.along with chanting the holy name of god. 3)third and the most unique message from our religion that is one should always share his food with the poor and also help the poor. there should be no judgement done on the basis of caste .every body should be treated as equal . hence dear sat sangat ji i would like you to convey this message to all our fellow sikhs. so that we all can sincerely follow the instruction given by our sikh gurus.

Marcheta

SPNer
Dec 29, 2005
I need infromation about Sikhism

Dear Sir

I am a writer from Venezuela us doing a job about Hinduism, Bhudism, Jainism and Shikism.

Please send me a basic information about the religion and if is possible some photos of your deity.
We are very interesting to show the people a basic knowledge of your culture and religion.

Thank you very much and I wish you a prosperus new year 2006!

Marcial Barrios
Caracas, Venezuela.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh(victory of destroyer of darkness)

Dear Sir,
Our God is not a deity but Dei.

We can not make picutre of that God as that God is everywhere without any limit ie in infinity.

There can not be any picture of infinity.

As far as Basic features of our Faiths are concerned.
We have a great book by God guiding us.
that is Caled Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
As per that book our God is all absorbed in all.

All Atoms are composed of God.All space is occupied by God.

That God is responsible of all the actions in the unverse so that God is doer and we are tools or parts of that God only.

So as per our faith Salvation is in control of God and not of any man.

By mercy of God we do have devotion in that God.

This something which Das(vijaydeep Singh) knows about our faith and this made das a Sikh convert.

Our other members likeS. Amarpal Singh Ji and Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji among others can put more light upon the social concept of faith which gives out spritual aspect practicaly in life.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM